GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Bluetooth > Bluetooth-Software

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2006, 16:33   #76 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 17
Member: 290388
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible
btw, restar in safe mode to patch is so borred,
overwrite Widcomm32\Win32\svcpack directory with the patched files
in rar file, then just need to run setup and restart

best regards
Invisible
[patched_svcpack]

HI! any need to use this patches also with 5.0.1.2800?

thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 19:06   #77 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2
Member: 291633
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by int03h
HI all !

Patched via service pack directory method.

Tested and working version using Internal HP Bluetooth device on :
HP / Compaq NC6220
Logitech High Def Audio Headphones (audio Sink) WORKING.
Logitech MX5000 Keyboard WORKING
Logitech MX1000 Mouse WORKING
Standalone SetPoint 2.60 WORKING (Install Setpoint After Installing the Bluetooth Stack and REBOOT AGAIN) then do the pairing.

Because I get better speed off megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2HXKZYQK

There are more complete instructions in other postings if you are in trouble .. but this will work 99% of the time.
1) Uninstall your bluetooth software ( DO NOT UPGRADE )
2) Disable / Unplug your bluetooth device
3) Reboot
4) Install above
5) Reboot
6) Enable/ Plug in Your Bluetooth Dongle/Internal Bluetooth and Point device manager at C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin when it looks for drivers.
7) Click on your bluetooth icon in the system tray and " START USING BLUETOOTH "

Thanks all that contributed to this - I think this is BY FAR the best release of the Widcomm stack to date ..
Thanks for all your help but it aint workin for me! Did everything as per above but how do I 6) Enable/ Plug in Your Bluetooth Dongle/Internal Bluetooth and Point device manager at C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin during install Found New Hardware wizard was all over the place - no way to stop ip. After install/reboot I still get Bluetooth device not found in system icon. In Dev Mgr I have the Broadcom Enumerator but NOT the Bluetooth Device showing so I can point to the new Widcomm drivers...why is it not there. BTW I am installing on Sony Vaio using internal Bluetooth.
Thnx
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 21:03   #78 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 17
Member: 290388
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmyway
Thanks for all your help but it aint workin for me! Did everything as per above but how do I 6) Enable/ Plug in Your Bluetooth Dongle/Internal Bluetooth and Point device manager at C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin during install Found New Hardware wizard was all over the place - no way to stop ip. After install/reboot I still get Bluetooth device not found in system icon. In Dev Mgr I have the Broadcom Enumerator but NOT the Bluetooth Device showing so I can point to the new Widcomm drivers...why is it not there. BTW I am installing on Sony Vaio using internal Bluetooth.
Thnx
SAME problem as alexmyway... i think there is something miss in the step by step explication...
installed widcomm 2500 hit cancel when asked to plug in BT device.. reboot in safe mode, patched all files with patcher_v2, reboot again.. activate BT..
then windows installer go on... neither the bin folder is correct in finding needed .inf nor the system32 directory....
i had to create myself the inf file? i don't figure out how do that....
please need help
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:59   #79 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
Member: 326457
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi!
I followed the instruction but the drivers don't seem to work on my conceptronics CBTU bluetooth dongle... It automatically chooses the microsoft stack and I update the drivers manually so that it uses the widcomm stack. It appears on the device manager on the wincomm stack, on properties it says it is working correctly, but srill it does not work... Anybody has any ideas?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:41   #80 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1
Member: 261653
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by otal View Post
Hi!
I followed the instruction but the drivers don't seem to work on my conceptronics CBTU bluetooth dongle... It automatically chooses the microsoft stack and I update the drivers manually so that it uses the widcomm stack. It appears on the device manager on the wincomm stack, on properties it says it is working correctly, but srill it does not work... Anybody has any ideas?
If I remember correctly conceptronic has released a firmware update which you must install before you can use newer generation BT stacks. Have you already upgraded?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 11:12   #81 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 329
Member: 194873
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
hi mates how can we connect internet via bluetooth ...plz reply thx in advance
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:54   #82 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1
Member: 380960
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by int03h View Post

Because I get better speed off megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2HXKZYQK

There are more complete instructions in other postings if you are in trouble .. but this will work 99% of the time.
1) Uninstall your bluetooth software ( DO NOT UPGRADE )
2) Disable / Unplug your bluetooth device
3) Reboot
4) Install above
5) Reboot
6) Enable/ Plug in Your Bluetooth Dongle/Internal Bluetooth and Point device manager at C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin when it looks for drivers.
7) Click on your bluetooth icon in the system tray and " START USING BLUETOOTH "
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Finally, my MX1000 bluetooth mouse works off of the built-in Widcomm adapter in my Dell laptop with Vista RC1. Now we'll have to see if the Microsoft keyboard and mouse I have in the office will work when I get back.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:48   #83 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 13
Member: 162406
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
it works - installed & used the instructions - cheers
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 21:01   #84 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 42
Posts: 2
Member: 397668
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi,i'm a total noob when it comes to BT and i'm having trouble getting my IVT dongle to work with anything but the stack it came with (1.4 i think it is).

When i try and use this stack (Widcomm) it just tells me that there's no device present.
I read the thread and noticed the bit about inserting the Vid and Pid into the ini but that leads me to another problem,

If i don't install the IVT software the microsoft stack kicks in and instead of showing me 1 device(bt dongle) in Device Manager it shows me 2(Microsoft BT Enumerator and Generic BT Radio)

The Generic BT Radio shows a Vid and Pid,the Microsoft BT Enumerator just shows BTH\MS_BTHBRB\6&C042289&0&1,whatever that means.


So,if any1 would like to show off their BT know how and HELP a noob in the process id be eternally gratefull.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 17:32   #85 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1
Member: 794729
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Post

hey everyone.. i have a serious issue..
Im using Windows Vista. im trying to update my bluetooth driver to "aveLinkBT" to run a certain project.. but everytime i try to update the bluetooth device software from the Device Manager. a message appears " " Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date".."
Can anyone help with this.. this's really urgent..
Thanks in advance
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 17:51   #86 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
Member: 881818
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs up Btw_widcomm_1.4.2.12

please make software for http://www.billionton.com.tw/website...doc/PCBTC1.htm

BTW_WIDCOMM_1.4.2.12 + PCBTC1 (PCMCIA) + Motorola DC800 (A2DP) = not sound . [email protected] PLEASE answer .
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 18:14   #87 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
Member: 881818
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
http://www.hi-best.cn/2.html
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Widcomm 5.0.1.802 adisor19 Bluetooth-Software 121 05-24-2007 19:52
Widcomm 5.0.1.801 luckyknight Bluetooth-Software 120 04-07-2007 13:12
Billionton PCMCIA works with WIDCOMM 5.0.1.2500 Puppinello Bluetooth-Software 12 02-06-2007 14:17
Headset problems with BCM2035 Device on WIDCOMM 5.0.1.2500 emobo Bluetooth-Software 2 06-01-2006 19:36
SetPoint 2.22 + Widcomm 5.0.1.801 with CSR USB BT and dinovo keybd. spd303 Bluetooth-Software 0 11-21-2005 20:12

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:19.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.40718 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO