GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Bluetooth > Bluetooth-Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2006, 16:33   #76 (permalink)

Member: 290388
Thanks Meter: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible
btw, restar in safe mode to patch is so borred,
overwrite Widcomm32\Win32\svcpack directory with the patched files
in rar file, then just need to run setup and restart

best regards
Invisible
[patched_svcpack]

HI! any need to use this patches also with 5.0.1.2800?

thanks
Old 06-10-2006, 19:06   #77 (permalink)

Member: 291633
Quote:
Originally Posted by int03h
HI all !

Patched via service pack directory method.

Tested and working version using Internal HP Bluetooth device on :
HP / Compaq NC6220
Logitech High Def Audio Headphones (audio Sink) WORKING.
Logitech MX5000 Keyboard WORKING
Logitech MX1000 Mouse WORKING
Standalone SetPoint 2.60 WORKING (Install Setpoint After Installing the Bluetooth Stack and REBOOT AGAIN) then do the pairing.

Because I get better speed off megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2HXKZYQK

There are more complete instructions in other postings if you are in trouble .. but this will work 99% of the time.
1) Uninstall your bluetooth software ( DO NOT UPGRADE )
2) Disable / Unplug your bluetooth device
3) Reboot
4) Install above
5) Reboot
6) Enable/ Plug in Your Bluetooth Dongle/Internal Bluetooth and Point device manager at C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin when it looks for drivers.
7) Click on your bluetooth icon in the system tray and " START USING BLUETOOTH "

Thanks all that contributed to this - I think this is BY FAR the best release of the Widcomm stack to date ..
Thanks for all your help but it aint workin for me! Did everything as per above but how do I 6) Enable/ Plug in Your Bluetooth Dongle/Internal Bluetooth and Point device manager at C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin during install Found New Hardware wizard was all over the place - no way to stop ip. After install/reboot I still get Bluetooth device not found in system icon. In Dev Mgr I have the Broadcom Enumerator but NOT the Bluetooth Device showing so I can point to the new Widcomm drivers...why is it not there. BTW I am installing on Sony Vaio using internal Bluetooth.
Thnx
Old 06-10-2006, 21:03   #78 (permalink)

Member: 290388
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmyway
Thanks for all your help but it aint workin for me! Did everything as per above but how do I 6) Enable/ Plug in Your Bluetooth Dongle/Internal Bluetooth and Point device manager at C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin during install Found New Hardware wizard was all over the place - no way to stop ip. After install/reboot I still get Bluetooth device not found in system icon. In Dev Mgr I have the Broadcom Enumerator but NOT the Bluetooth Device showing so I can point to the new Widcomm drivers...why is it not there. BTW I am installing on Sony Vaio using internal Bluetooth.
Thnx
SAME problem as alexmyway... i think there is something miss in the step by step explication...
installed widcomm 2500 hit cancel when asked to plug in BT device.. reboot in safe mode, patched all files with patcher_v2, reboot again.. activate BT..
then windows installer go on... neither the bin folder is correct in finding needed .inf nor the system32 directory....
i had to create myself the inf file? i don't figure out how do that....
please need help
Old 08-07-2006, 09:59   #79 (permalink)

Member: 326457
Hi!
I followed the instruction but the drivers don't seem to work on my conceptronics CBTU bluetooth dongle... It automatically chooses the microsoft stack and I update the drivers manually so that it uses the widcomm stack. It appears on the device manager on the wincomm stack, on properties it says it is working correctly, but srill it does not work... Anybody has any ideas?
Old 08-11-2006, 01:41   #80 (permalink)

Member: 261653
Quote:
Originally Posted by otal View Post
Hi!
I followed the instruction but the drivers don't seem to work on my conceptronics CBTU bluetooth dongle... It automatically chooses the microsoft stack and I update the drivers manually so that it uses the widcomm stack. It appears on the device manager on the wincomm stack, on properties it says it is working correctly, but srill it does not work... Anybody has any ideas?
If I remember correctly conceptronic has released a firmware update which you must install before you can use newer generation BT stacks. Have you already upgraded?
Old 08-11-2006, 11:12   #81 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 194873
Thanks Meter: 4
hi mates how can we connect internet via bluetooth ...plz reply thx in advance
Old 10-30-2006, 02:54   #82 (permalink)

Member: 380960
Quote:
Originally Posted by int03h View Post

Because I get better speed off megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2HXKZYQK

There are more complete instructions in other postings if you are in trouble .. but this will work 99% of the time.
1) Uninstall your bluetooth software ( DO NOT UPGRADE )
2) Disable / Unplug your bluetooth device
3) Reboot
4) Install above
5) Reboot
6) Enable/ Plug in Your Bluetooth Dongle/Internal Bluetooth and Point device manager at C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin when it looks for drivers.
7) Click on your bluetooth icon in the system tray and " START USING BLUETOOTH "
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Finally, my MX1000 bluetooth mouse works off of the built-in Widcomm adapter in my Dell laptop with Vista RC1. Now we'll have to see if the Microsoft keyboard and mouse I have in the office will work when I get back.
Old 11-19-2006, 13:48   #83 (permalink)

Member: 162406
Thanks Meter: 2
it works - installed & used the instructions - cheers
Old 11-24-2006, 22:01   #84 (permalink)

Member: 397668
Hi,i'm a total noob when it comes to BT and i'm having trouble getting my IVT dongle to work with anything but the stack it came with (1.4 i think it is).

When i try and use this stack (Widcomm) it just tells me that there's no device present.
I read the thread and noticed the bit about inserting the Vid and Pid into the ini but that leads me to another problem,

If i don't install the IVT software the microsoft stack kicks in and instead of showing me 1 device(bt dongle) in Device Manager it shows me 2(Microsoft BT Enumerator and Generic BT Radio)

The Generic BT Radio shows a Vid and Pid,the Microsoft BT Enumerator just shows BTH\MS_BTHBRB\6&C042289&0&1,whatever that means.

So,if any1 would like to show off their BT know how and HELP a noob in the process id be eternally gratefull.
Old 06-17-2008, 17:32   #85 (permalink)

Member: 794729
hey everyone.. i have a serious issue..
Im using Windows Vista. im trying to update my bluetooth driver to "aveLinkBT" to run a certain project.. but everytime i try to update the bluetooth device software from the Device Manager. a message appears " " Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date".."
Can anyone help with this.. this's really urgent..
Thanks in advance
Old 10-22-2008, 17:51   #86 (permalink)

Member: 881818
Thumbs up Btw_widcomm_1.4.2.12

please make software for http://www.billionton.com.tw/website...doc/PCBTC1.htm

BTW_WIDCOMM_1.4.2.12 + PCBTC1 (PCMCIA) + Motorola DC800 (A2DP) = not sound . [email protected] PLEASE answer .
Old 10-22-2008, 18:14   #87 (permalink)

Member: 881818
http://www.hi-best.cn/2.html