GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Bluetooth > Bluetooth-Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2005, 15:54   #31 (permalink)

Member: 190415
Thanks Meter: 0

any progress on the x64 hack?
Old 12-08-2005, 22:46   #32 (permalink)

Member: 206538
I just recently installed these Widcomm 5.0.1.802 drivers and am a little new to the whole bluetooth thing. I'm using them with my MS Bluetooth dongle and Wireless Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth. I was able to get the mouse working with Intellipoint and I've got all my command buttons and everything working fine, my only problem is that when I restart the computer I have to unplug the dongle from its base and plug it back in in order for it to start picking up my devices again. Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening when I restart? I've tried searching the forums but couldn't come up with anything relating to this problem.
Old 12-08-2005, 22:57   #33 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 40901
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarapan
any progress on the x64 hack?
sorry been kinda busy recently, will try to find some spare time at the weekend
Old 12-09-2005, 02:31   #34 (permalink)

Member: 206489
License file error [6] and [-32] with the old license file..

Quote:
Originally Posted by adisor19
OK, my bad. Are you referring to the 64bit version ?
Adi

Hi Adi,

Thanks for the replies, it is just a plain Win XP SP2, not 64bit the Dongle is CSR and it gives me only those two errors I mentioned in the previous post, there is problem with the license file only, guys check out if you just need to patch that license file, other than the license file everything seems fine..
Old 12-09-2005, 12:05   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 102577
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianaspirant
Hi Adi,
Thanks for the replies, it is just a plain Win XP SP2, not 64bit the Dongle is CSR and it gives me only those two errors I mentioned in the previous post, there is problem with the license file only, guys check out if you just need to patch that license file, other than the license file everything seems fine..
Ok do this for me :

Uninstall Widcoom and reboot. Then make sure the entire Widcomm folder is erased from ProgramFiles. I ask this because there shouldn't be any licence file.

Also, did you copy the patch posted by pasha1974 in the servicepack directory of Widcoom installation ?

If after you reinstall Widcomme (with the servicepack directory containing the patch files), and it still complains about invalid licence file, you gotta restart PC in safe mode and manually find and replace those files on your computer with teh ones in the servicepack directory from the Widcomm install folder.

Let me know how this goes.

Adi
Old 12-09-2005, 23:54   #36 (permalink)

Member: 206884
Guys megaupload its to slow like 2-3 kbs please drop some kind faster links please.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:06   #37 (permalink)

You want faster links? Alright. Someone answer my question or help me fix that issue and I'll put the 32-bit files up on my webhost. I have 160gb/mo to spare and I've got 10 days left in my billing cycle and haven't hardly used any of it. They'll stay up for 10 days until the cycle is over. How's that?
Old 12-10-2005, 07:13   #38 (permalink)

Member: 163632
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibishin
I just recently installed these Widcomm 5.0.1.802 drivers and am a little new to the whole bluetooth thing. I'm using them with my MS Bluetooth dongle and Wireless Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth. I was able to get the mouse working with Intellipoint and I've got all my command buttons and everything working fine, my only problem is that when I restart the computer I have to unplug the dongle from its base and plug it back in in order for it to start picking up my devices again. Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening when I restart? I've tried searching the forums but couldn't come up with anything relating to this problem.
Start; Control Panel; Administrative Tools, Component Services(Local).
Check "Startup Type" for Bluetooth and Universal Plug and Play Device Host for "Automatic",
there may be other items on your "Services(Local) list as well that need to be "Automatic".

I have never used a Bluetooth Dongle, but I know that anything connected to a USB on this Dell D800
as well as previous Sony VAIO would run on StartUp if plugged in.

For some items (like a GPS using a Prolific Technology’s ser2pl.sys USB-to-Serial Bridge) would cause the system to go beserk on Start
(or Re-Start) when it would confuse the GPS for a USB Mouse.

Most Other USB Devices will start for me with no problems,
so I would look to set them to start automatically on your system.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:55   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotart
Start; Control Panel; Administrative Tools, Component Services(Local).
Check "Startup Type" for Bluetooth and Universal Plug and Play Device Host for "Automatic",
there may be other items on your "Services(Local) list as well that need to be "Automatic".

I have never used a Bluetooth Dongle, but I know that anything connected to a USB on this Dell D800
as well as previous Sony VAIO would run on StartUp if plugged in.

For some items (like a GPS using a Prolific Technology’s ser2pl.sys USB-to-Serial Bridge) would cause the system to go beserk on Start
(or Re-Start) when it would confuse the GPS for a USB Mouse.

Most Other USB Devices will start for me with no problems,
so I would look to set them to start automatically on your system.
Well, I tried your suggestions. They didn't change anything unfortunately. So I set UPNP host and SSDP back to their previous settings (manual and disabled respectively). Maybe I should provide more information. Previously I was using the MS BT stack with XP Pro SP2 and had no problem like this on startup. I'd have to move the mouse for a couple seconds or click the buttons a couple times to get the transceiver to pick up the mouse at first, but after that it was gold. With the Widcomm stack/drivers it doesn't even show the devices in My Bluetooth Places until I unplug/plug the USB back in. Maybe there's a setting buried in there that I'm missing? I honestly don't know.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:15   #40 (permalink)

where can i download drivers for ISSC USB Bluetooth Device

Last edited by kytyzov; 12-10-2005 at 19:24.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:36   #41 (permalink)

Member: 206489
Quote:
Originally Posted by adisor19
Ok do this for me :
Uninstall Widcoom and reboot. Then make sure the entire Widcomm folder is erased from ProgramFiles. I ask this because there shouldn't be any licence file.
Also, did you copy the patch posted by pasha1974 in the servicepack directory of Widcoom installation ?
If after you reinstall Widcomme (with the servicepack directory containing the patch files), and it still complains about invalid licence file, you gotta restart PC in safe mode and manually find and replace those files on your computer with teh ones in the servicepack directory from the Widcomm install folder.
Let me know how this goes.
Adi

ADI ROCKS!! THANKS PAL, you were just great, yes it now works, I appreciate your work in here.... cheers to U
Old 12-10-2005, 19:22   #42 (permalink)

problem whis (ISSC USB Bluetooth Device) the software runs and can find mobile but i can't transfare or download files its make error (local device not connected) omg wtf whis this stupid software Widcomm!!!!please some one help!!!
Old 12-10-2005, 20:28   #43 (permalink)

Member: 163632
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibishin
Well, I tried your suggestions. They didn't change anything unfortunately. So I set UPNP host and SSDP back to their previous settings (manual and disabled respectively). Maybe I should provide more information. Previously I was using the MS BT stack with XP Pro SP2 and had no problem like this on startup. I'd have to move the mouse for a couple seconds or click the buttons a couple times to get the transceiver to pick up the mouse at first, but after that it was gold. With the Widcomm stack/drivers it doesn't even show the devices in My Bluetooth Places until I unplug/plug the USB back in. Maybe there's a setting buried in there that I'm missing? I honestly don't know.
Do your other USB devices startup on bootup? Should have asked you that first, as if other USB's do, then it would be another setting needed to solve your problem.

Widcomm's Bluetooth Configuration, Local Services have check boxes to "Startup Automatically" but my IntelliMouse is under Client Applications.

I have a 'check' in Accessability and none in Discovery.

In Device Manager; Universal Serial Bus Controllers, USB Root Hubs, Properties, Power Management there is a check box to remove "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" so look there.
Also, you must be aware of the XP(SP2) Bluetooth Stack that should be "Blocked" from intruding on your Widcomm Stack.
That's all I can think of, perhaps someone who has experience with the MS Dongle (gave mine away) will have your answer.
Old 12-10-2005, 21:26   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotart
Do your other USB devices startup on bootup? Should have asked you that first, as if other USB's do, then it would be another setting needed to solve your problem.

Widcomm's Bluetooth Configuration, Local Services have check boxes to "Startup Automatically" but my IntelliMouse is under Client Applications.

I have a 'check' in Accessability and none in Discovery.

In Device Manager; Universal Serial Bus Controllers, USB Root Hubs, Properties, Power Management there is a check box to remove "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" so look there.
Also, you must be aware of the XP(SP2) Bluetooth Stack that should be "Blocked" from intruding on your Widcomm Stack.
That's all I can think of, perhaps someone who has experience with the MS Dongle (gave mine away) will have your answer.
Alright, I'll give that a try tonight when I get out of work. My other USB devices perform fine upon startup including an external HD and DVD burner. As for the MS BT stack, as far as I know it's gone. I followed the process by uninstalling the enumerator and transceiver, uninstalling my MS IntelliPoint software, and then renaming the bth.inf and bth.pnf files. I'm assuming that there are no remnants of the MS BT stack.

edit: Okay, tried these suggestions and still no change. I must unplug and replug in the USB before it starts even sees any bluetooth devices. As soon as I plug the USB back in, *bam* everything is there and is automatically paired. I don't understand it, I'll just have to do more searching I suppose. In the meantime, even though my problem couldn't be fixed I've uploaded the files to my webhost anyways. They will stay up for about a week before I remove them. Feel free to download them and upload them to other hosts. The second I find referrers other than this website showing up in my logs I will remove the links, so do not post these anywhere else and do not direct link to them.

http://benime.com/5_0_1_802_svcpack.rar

http://benime.com/Widcomm32v5.0.1.802.rar

Last edited by chibishin; 12-11-2005 at 06:52.
Old 12-12-2005, 16:58   #45 (permalink)

Member: 199624
Thanks Meter: 1
This is my first post, firstly i would like to say what an awesome forum this is.
Installed the bluetooth drivers and all went well works like a charm after the second go. What i found i had to disable my antivirius when installing.
Keep up the good work guys.
Joezep