GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Bluetooth > Bluetooth-Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2006, 14:53   #91 (permalink)

Member: 290388
Thanks Meter: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolly Zubrick
You should get the VID and PID and manually enter it in the License Patcher. Then generate a new license file (.dat and.reg). Install as usual.
where should i find a step by step guide for the widcomm generic drivers (interested in 5.1.0.1100) wich this tip is part of?
any help is appreciated
Old 08-21-2006, 16:32   #92 (permalink)

Member: 325757
I also seem to have no idea how to use the License Patcher or correctly install the Widcomms. When I run the License Patcher, there's a CSR Bluetooth device, and a Generic Bluetooth Enumerator. If I select either one of these and generate a license.dat, then run the installer, it always says it can't find a suitable Bluetooth device when it's installing. Is this normal? Should I proceed with the install then do a have disk on the device? Any help getting this installed would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 08-22-2006, 17:08   #93 (permalink)

Member: 334831
Bluetooth Bus Enumerator

INstall for Belkin F8T001 ver 2
1. Added the following to btwusb.inf under win32 directory
ExcludeFromSelect = USB\VID_050D&PID_0081
%BELKIN.DeviceDesc%=BTWUSB, USB\VID_050D&PID_0081 ; Belkin Vid&PID
2. Remove all bluetooth packages
3. Reboot
4. Install current package
5. Reboot
6. Install bluetooth device and point to install directory where is located btwusb.inf
7. Patch with 1.7
8. Enable to use bluetooth device

Seem to work for most part. I can listen to music on my bluetooth headset. However, I have hard time transfering files from my phone.

I have a question on "Bluetooth Bus Enumerator". I can't seem to remove it. If I force the wrong driver on it, then it will let me remove it. However, my bluetooth device will not work afterwards when "Belkin Beluetooth Device" is the only one remaining. On my old Belkin driver, Belkin is the only one showing up. What is Bluetooth Bus Enumerator? Should I leave it? Any advices?

+ Bluetooth Devices
- Belkin Bluetooth Device
- Bluetooth Bus Enumerator
Old 10-23-2006, 14:59   #94 (permalink)

Member: 363510
I am having great trouble getting the Drivers.5.1.0.1100 file.

Could someone help me by emailing the file direct to my account? Its at harosingapore at gmail dot com.

Thanks a lot!
Old 10-24-2006, 22:43   #95 (permalink)

Member: 377426
Has someone succeeded in getting the HP nx7010 laptop (internal BT) work with A2DP?

I managed to install the widcomm 5.1.0.1100 driver and everything seems to work except my Jabra 620s stereo headset (it works as a hands free unit though).

Last edited by yanua; 10-25-2006 at 03:18.
Old 10-26-2006, 15:40   #96 (permalink)

Member: 377426
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanua View Post
Has someone succeeded in getting the HP nx7010 laptop (internal BT) work with A2DP?

I managed to install the widcomm 5.1.0.1100 driver and everything seems to work except my Jabra 620s stereo headset (it works as a hands free unit though).
Answering to my own question here. For some strange reason the 4.0.1.2101 driver seems to work. Some minor gaps in the transmission occasionally but it works!
Old 10-26-2006, 18:29   #97 (permalink)

Member: 378734
Question Pint Driver?

After approx one week and about 49 hours I have loaded my WIDC 5.1.0.1100, with many thanks to KAI!!! and his great tutorial. Now the problem..
I have an EPOX BT-PA03A bluetooth printer ad aper. It was seen using the XP SP2 stack, and Toshiba stack, but was not able to print a test page from either. It is being seen by v5 as well.
The Epox site has the WIDC ver 1.4.2.10. Never got it to load properly.
So now the dongle (a Zoom 4302 af) sees the printer, pairs up but can't locate any services.
I have noticed that the 'Places" window shows only printers that are physically connected to the main.
On Broadcom site it states that printer support would be included in the ver 5 driver package.
I have searched all the inf files in the Widc folder, as well as xp. I have been unable to locate any which refer to the printer or to a bluetooth printer.
ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Trying to get the HP C4180 printer bluetooth so my desktop and Notebook can use it without wires and without changing the USB every time! Bluetooth is a great concept, I'm just trying to get it to work.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:01   #98 (permalink)

Member: 378734
Well I finally have the drivers working. I reloaded XP and loaded the drivers and it worked, then after the initial pairing, it also works with my notebook, I was also unable to pair with my RAZR but now able to do this as well. I will never know why this suddenly worked. The notebook has all the same programs as the desktop, so what the hey. I am currently updating to XP SP2 and everything is still working, now to reload and update all the programs... Then finally try MPT with the RAZR!. I wanted to download pix from the phone and now can!! (after a little seeming)
another good info site that helped is http://www.rovingnetworks.com/documents/SPP-on-pcs.pdf. Tell us some of the workings and bugs of the different stacks.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:39   #99 (permalink)

Member: 397668
What a waste of time this tread has turned out to be,to many chefs and no working links.
BT,what a pile of ****.
Old 12-16-2006, 02:13   #100 (permalink)

Member: 335497
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramet View Post
INstall for Belkin F8T001 ver 2
1. Added the following to btwusb.inf under win32 directory
ExcludeFromSelect = USB\VID_050D&PID_0081
%BELKIN.DeviceDesc%=BTWUSB, USB\VID_050D&PID_0081 ; Belkin Vid&PID
2. Remove all bluetooth packages
3. Reboot
4. Install current package
5. Reboot
6. Install bluetooth device and point to install directory where is located btwusb.inf
7. Patch with 1.7
8. Enable to use bluetooth device

Seem to work for most part. I can listen to music on my bluetooth headset. However, I have hard time transfering files from my phone.

I have a question on "Bluetooth Bus Enumerator". I can't seem to remove it. If I force the wrong driver on it, then it will let me remove it. However, my bluetooth device will not work afterwards when "Belkin Beluetooth Device" is the only one remaining. On my old Belkin driver, Belkin is the only one showing up. What is Bluetooth Bus Enumerator? Should I leave it? Any advices?

+ Bluetooth Devices
- Belkin Bluetooth Device
- Bluetooth Bus Enumerator
RAMET! I need your help! I have the same bt dongle and am running windows xp media center. I get through the whole process as you instruct, and I get an error at the very last minute... after pairing my headset and instructing it to setup the stereo headset service, i get the following error:
"The operation could not be completed because of an error"
This is very frustrating! I can't get it to connect to my headset with the stereo headset service no matter what I try. Any suggestions? Anyone? thanks!
Old 12-16-2006, 03:09   #101 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 102577
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosied View Post
RAMET! I need your help! I have the same bt dongle and am running windows xp media center. I get through the whole process as you instruct, and I get an error at the very last minute... after pairing my headset and instructing it to setup the stereo headset service, i get the following error:
"The operation could not be completed because of an error"
This is very frustrating! I can't get it to connect to my headset with the stereo headset service no matter what I try. Any suggestions? Anyone? thanks!
Can you pair it ok with other devices and use them successfully ?

Adi
Old 12-16-2006, 15:07   #102 (permalink)

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by adisor19 View Post

Adi
Thanks for the superquick response. In short: no. In long: I read you shouldn't add more services than you need since that might complicate matters. I did however add the hands-free audio service the first time i got to the end of the install as well as the stereo audio service, and the hands-free audio service had connected to my headset almost automatically(I don't remember if I instructed it to do so or not). I didn't test it out though, because I didn't have any desire to use it as a headset for a phone...so i disconnected it after figuring out it was the stereo audio service that i wanted: so I can listen to music, etc. (Keep in mind, I've uninstalled, done a system restore, and reinstalled several times now). Now, I'm getting this message also: "Error creating 'Stereo Audio' connection with device 'Motorola HT820'" Is my headset incompatible? Do I need to add something to the btwusb.inf file under win32 to make it compatible? I'll try connecting my treo 700p and get back to you if successful or not. Again, thanks for your quick reply!
Old 12-16-2006, 18:32   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adisor19 View Post

Adi
YES! I have paired it *with some effort, mind you* to my treo 700p successfully. I even hotsynced it, which took only 5 minutes, so it was a good and fast connection too. I guess this means I did install the widcomm drivers correctly.

So, the problem remains with the connection between my headset and belkin bt adapter...Any suggestions?

I got a new error concerning security just now...Don't have the exact wording. I've tried using a "secure connection" and not, but still no success.

I also have successfully connected via "Hands-Free" service, and I've tested it using MS Messenger (using the set-up to test bt headset mic & headphone for listening and speaking adjustment) and that seemed to work just fine. So I guess the only problem is with "Stereo Audio"...

Last edited by thanosied; 12-16-2006 at 18:47.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:00   #104 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 191944
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion. View Post
Widcomm.Bluetooth.Software.Drivers.5.1.0.1100.Incl .License.Patcher

NEW : Bluetooth Stereo Audio Support!

Download here

or

http://rapidshare.de/files/19917941/Widcomm.Bluetooth.Software.Drivers.5.1.0.1100.Incl .License.Patcher.zip.html

Code:
password : [email protected]
Widcomm License Patcher provided by Phantasm

THANKS A LOT IT WORKS FINE FOR ME
Old 12-26-2006, 21:22   #105 (permalink)

So no one can help me with this problem? I still don't see why the stereo headphones profile is the only thing not working for me, but audio headset & hot sync works fine...