GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Bluetooth > Bluetooth-Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2006, 21:26   #1 (permalink)
Lum

Member: 145690
Thanks Meter: 0
Widcomm: Hands free causes delays and echo

I'm running Widcomm 5.0.1.2800 on my Car PC and trying to use the PC as a handsfree kit.

Unfortunately, the people I call are complaining that there is an echo of everything that they say, 2 seconds after they have said it.

I am also finding that Widcomm introduces a lot of delay into the system generally, so that I will start talking, and by the time the other guy hears it, he's already started talking, thinking I was silent, and we end up talking over the top of each other.

Does anyone here know a way of curing this? I think the two problems are related.

I'm running it on a 1ghz Via C3 and it's not possible to move the microphone into a position where it won't pick up the sound from the speakers.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:34   #2 (permalink)

Member: 317908
Thanks Meter: 0
I am also having a similar issue. The voice I am hearing comes after an interruption and is of short duration. Same is the issue with the microphone voice also. Is it my PC or the wicomm driver I am using

I have a 1.3 GHZ Pentium M processor and NAV running . Do I need to do some setting.