GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2006, 11:49   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 266339
Thanks Meter: 99
can i change ufs/support access datas?

hallo!

i bought my box from a guy who kindly gave me all inclusive password and name to the site.
The problem is sometimes,when i want to download smthg from there,the server just show "you have exceded your limit!donīt use any download accelerator.....".But that is not right.For instance when it shows that,i have not been for more than 3 months in that domain.

So i suspect the guy who sold the box to me still use that access log in.

This why i would like to know if i can change the login so that i will be the only one to use it (bcos smtme i am urgently in need of a file and canīt download it).

Note pls that i do not know reseller.The only 2 things i know are box number and actual access datas.

Thank u

BR