GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various

Various AEG, Bosch/Dancall, Toshiba, Vitel, Maxon, Sendo .... and any other Phone which can't find any serving section for it......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 07:36   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 194939
Sonork: 100.168.25.6
Thanks Meter: 623
Donate money to this user
our expensive buisiness

hi to all,im working in unlock buisiness 6 year and allways have problemm with boxes
allways need to buy logs and activations,it will be normaly but now it is very expensive,nspro box costs 120 us and activation 70us , polar costs 550 us and full activation 420 euro,i dont speek about furious.
we must buy activations and credits and after some time there is a crack.......
or device will be dead like jaf
in my country crack lovers works on very low prices ex 1208 unlock costs 1 pc 2 us dol and more then 10 pc 30 cents

so i thinck this buisiness will be dead wery soon
Old 10-28-2009, 09:59   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 12918
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by laduka View Post
hi to all,im working in unlock buisiness 6 year and allways have problemm with boxes
allways need to buy logs and activations,it will be normaly but now it is very expensive,nspro box costs 120 us and activation 70us , polar costs 550 us and full activation 420 euro,i dont speek about furious.
in my country crack lovers works on very low prices ex 1208 unlock costs 1 pc 2 us dol and more then 10 pc 30 cents

don't just concentrate in this type.. u shud also consider thisngs, in making money.. ad consmetics and hardware repair... its combination bisness.... G_O_D will provide.....
The Following User Says Thank You to netKYRO99 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2009, 12:35   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by laduka View Post

Hello,

If you need a box that do not require additional monthly/yearly/daily payment I suggest you to look to Infinity-Box

Btw, I am near mobile business more than 11 years already and almost every month market situation become changed. Almost every month some people talk about "dead market, slow business" etc., but as I can see all these people has their income until now.
If you think that your business going down I suggest you to see to another models/service due to you can find around you a lot of new service that you can make for your customers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2009, 08:24   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 194939
Sonork: 100.168.25.6
Thanks Meter: 623
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Hello,

If you need a box that do not require additional monthly/yearly/daily payment I suggest you to look to Infinity-Box

Btw, I am near mobile business more than 11 years already and almost every month market situation become changed. Almost every month some people talk about "dead market, slow business" etc., but as I can see all these people has their income until now.
If you think that your business going down I suggest you to see to another models/service due to you can find around you a lot of new service that you can make for your customers.

i have infiniti box 3 year allready an it is very honnest team br infiniti