GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2005, 12:55   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 121356
Thanks Meter: 60
crazy twister box

my friend have a twister box that have two serial numbers.
the serial on the body of the box shows 92296,but if connected to ufs software,it will show 27296,and will ask of string.i have generated both the old and the new string,tried all ,but still it keep on asking of string.
i tried correcting it using ufs maintainance tool,but after changing to any serial,when connected to the ufs suite,the serial 27296 will still show,and it will ask of string.
the name of the resseller writen on this box is wangping.
please i want to know if this box is cloned,or if i can repair it in any way,to save my friend the expenses of returning it to the reseller
Old 09-13-2005, 21:38   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43823
Thanks Meter: 268
dupliacate post !!!

solution:
tell your freind to use newest version of Twiste suite -he for sure uses old one 12m or older and tha;t why he see other number of cover that in software