GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Twisterflasher (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f250/)
-   -   Experiments with UFS Suite Setup v2.00 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f250/experiments-ufs-suite-setup-v2-00-a-231855/)

Falck 09-05-2005 23:25

Experiments with UFS Suite Setup v2.00

Well, did some experiments with new UFS Suite Setup v2.00.000 at my org. UFS3 box with HWK crack running and HWK strings generated. My box didn't explode and no "tictac" sound starting either :D :D :D

1. UFS_DCTxBB5 v1.4_a running without problems, no ask for HWK,strings ect, fast flashing was not enabled but easily reactivated with prog. in Twister section. Notice that *.exe now is installed in C:\Program Files\SarasSoft\UFS

2. UFS_KZF v1.8_c is as expected giving this message, HWK not attached, selected device bla, bla, bla.

3. UFS_SAMs v1.4_t - Beta, also running very well, but selection buttons for SWIFT E340,E350,E640,E648,E730,E738 is like D500, D508 not enabled but can easily be enabled with "good old" TNT enforcer posted earlier.

Thats all for now folks

WBR Falck

Uvedovle 09-05-2005 23:32

IŽll try to dowload and test tomorrow.

Nice :D

Wbr

twisterfan 09-05-2005 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falck
D500, D508 not enabled but can easily be enabled with "good old" TNT enforcer posted earlier.

Thats all for now folks

WBR Falck

Sounds great but must ask ..

1. It did not try to shut down your computer ?

2. Did you try to unlock any phones ? Asking because the R version of the program tries to shut down the computer and if you try to read infor of f.ex D500 it will say "unknown model error in imei" or something like this, even though if you run the Q version right afterwards it will read codes out fine..

I think that even though you might be able to activate the buttons you will not be able to do any of the phone models that was greyed out.

If anyone test please post result..

Twisterfan

Falck 09-05-2005 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by twisterfan
Sounds great but must ask ..

1. It did not try to shut down your computer ?

2. Did you try to unlock any phones ? Asking because the R version of the program tries to shut down the computer and if you try to read infor of f.ex D500 it will say "unknown model error in imei" or something like this, even though if you run the Q version right afterwards it will read codes out fine..

I think that even though you might be able to activate the buttons you will not be able to do any of the phone models that was greyed out.

If anyone test please post result..

Twisterfan

No it did not try to shut down PC, at least not when selecting the models and push actions, unfortunately i had no phones to test this on, but maybe ur right, same problem as u describe with ver. R.

WBR Falck

ppl 09-05-2005 23:44

confirm

Same situation at mi side-did someone try to fix this 2 bytes in 1.8_c.exe? would be great:)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Falck
Well, did some experiments with new UFS Suite Setup v2.00.000 at my org. UFS3 box with HWK crack running and HWK strings generated. My box didn't explode and no "tictac" sound starting either :D :D :D

1. UFS_DCTxBB5 v1.4_a running without problems, no ask for HWK,strings ect, fast flashing was not enabled but easily reactivated with prog. in Twister section. Notice that *.exe now is installed in C:\Program Files\SarasSoft\UFS

2. UFS_KZF v1.8_c is as expected giving this message, HWK not attached, selected device bla, bla, bla.

3. UFS_SAMs v1.4_t - Beta, also running very well, but selection buttons for SWIFT E340,E350,E640,E648,E730,E738 is like D500, D508 not enabled but can easily be enabled with "good old" TNT enforcer posted earlier.

Thats all for now folks

WBR Falck