GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2005, 11:21   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 64262
Thanks Meter: 0
Let down!

Hello Raskal, you send me msg saying to email you last week. I email you and get no response. Ok no problem, I see what type of business man you are. Do not worry I get the msg I will not contact you again or trouble you regarding this issue. Just remember one time we all have no money, then when money come we change. Maybe one day you will again have no money and maybe then you will answer msg's.

BR

gsm2
Old 01-29-2005, 01:10   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21920
Thanks Meter: 10
Raskal is a busy man but he provides very good support... especially for Twister. Wait and I am sure he will reply...

Better to make friends than enemies
Old 01-29-2005, 02:18   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
@gsm2,

Please tell us if you have a problem using twister - maybe we can help you...

Or you can email me your problem and maybe I can help you!!

[email protected]

Regards

yeldar
Old 01-29-2005, 20:01   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 64262
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_silbert
Raskal is a busy man but he provides very good support... especially for Twister. Wait and I am sure he will reply...

Better to make friends than enemies
Friends and enemies, Evan I am just trying to make business not discuss international peace keeping. Secondly, if someone ask you to e-mail them and then give you no reply, this is not bad or anything, actually it makes you feel sad. It is one thing when you chase someone, but when someone ask you to email them for communication and then give no reply, such actions are not nice.

Dear Mr Yeldar, thanks for your offer, I never have problem with twister and hope never to have problem with twister. I have always recieved good support, even when twister team did not have to give this support, I always get support, twister team helpful to me.

What this thread is about is I feel let down, maybe that is my fault, when someone ask me to message them and then no response I feel bad. This is how I am, you guys probably different. Maybe when people treat you like this, you give such people big hug and kiss, but I feel let down.