GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2005, 02:59   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 61176
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 368
My Questions About Twister

1. HOW DO I REGISTER MY SERIAL NUMBER SO AS TO OBTAIN PASSWORD AND USERNAME TO TWISTER SUPPORT?

2 WHAT ID THE CABLE SCHEMATIC FOR TWISTER rj45 CABLE SOCKET?

ID TWISTER CABLE SAME WITH GRIFFIN? AS I USE SOME GRIFFIN CABLE TO UNLOCK MOST PHONES ON TWISTER AND DO EVERY OTHER UI SETTINGS BUT COULD NOT FLASH WITH IT!

WHAT IS THE 2 P2K MOTOROLA CABLE DOING IN THE TWISTER PACKAGE? AS THERE WAS NO PROGRAMME FOR P2K PHONES INCLUDED!

THOSE ARE MY QUESTIONS FOR NOW, MORE IS COMMING SOON!
Old 01-27-2005, 06:21   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42570
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by magixian
1. HOW DO I REGISTER MY SERIAL NUMBER SO AS TO OBTAIN PASSWORD AND USERNAME TO TWISTER SUPPORT?

ID TWISTER CABLE SAME WITH GRIFFIN? AS I USE SOME GRIFFIN CABLE TO UNLOCK MOST PHONES ON TWISTER AND DO EVERY OTHER UI SETTINGS BUT COULD NOT FLASH WITH IT!

WHAT IS THE 2 P2K MOTOROLA CABLE DOING IN THE TWISTER PACKAGE? AS THERE WAS NO PROGRAMME FOR P2K PHONES INCLUDED!

1) Your reseller should take care of this. When I bought my twister my reseller handled all the details and sent me my username/password. Buy from the offical resellers listed on twisterflasher.com and you'll have no problems. Buy from someone else and take your chances.

2) I don't know, someone else might be able to answer.

3) Griffin cables, again, don't know.

4) P2K is there as an added bonus, plus a logger was released for TwisterFlasher customers too that uses this cable.
Old 01-27-2005, 06:32   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:

1.) contact you reseller, he should be able give you user name and password for twister box support at www.twisterflasher.com/support

2.) Twister cables compatible with griffin cable, muppet posted it as well

3.) About P2K. You can use it with the logger or you can flash you phone with the oringinal PST software. More about logger under www.twisterflasher.com/moto

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. Muppet, thanks a lot for the support
Old 01-29-2005, 02:25   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 61176
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
1.) contact you reseller, he should be able give you user name and password for twister box support at www.twisterflasher.com/support

2.) Twister cables compatible with griffin cable, muppet posted it as well

3.) About P2K. You can use it with the logger or you can flash you phone with the oringinal PST software. More about logger under www.twisterflasher.com/moto

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. Muppet, thanks a lot for the support
ok, if that's the case i will have no problem, i bought my box from one of the 4 distributors in Nigeria reprenting the whole of west africa.

thank you all for good answers! hope to enjoy twisting with twistable twister!

about cable compatibilty, pls can i have the cable schematic for 6100 cable, still can not flash 3100 with griffin cable but other services work fine with it.
Old 01-29-2005, 12:33   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18406
Thanks Meter: 84
Quote:
ok, if that's the case i will have no problem, i bought my box from one of the 4 distributors in Nigeria reprenting the whole of west africa.

thank you all for good answers! hope to enjoy twisting with twistable twister!

about cable compatibilty, pls can i have the cable schematic for 6100 cable, still can not flash 3100 with griffin cable but other services work fine with it.

Press power on phone in the biginning of flashing, works 4 me 100 %

B.R.

Windziarz
Old 01-29-2005, 16:00   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53556
Thanks Meter: 1
how do we go on dead units.