GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2004, 21:36   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 64262
Thanks Meter: 0
Raskal please help

Hi Raskal, I buy an original twister I have serial number and can show picture of box that it is original. The twister is old type which needs lead and rj45 connector to connect cable.

Today I just try using support site and it says you are not authorised. I try to contact person I buy twister from and he does not even answer e-mails. Someone please help this is not fair. I buy original twister and use support very occasionally as I am learning how to fix phones. My old user name and serial number can prove this.

Why has my account been suspended someone please help. I buy the twister along time ago and have no problems. Twister is 200% original with serial, I buy this very long before clone twister even made.

Someone please help this is not fair.

I just want fair treatment, if I am using clone or download much files then ok I understand. I should not get support.

But I use twister very little only to learn how to fix mobile phones and it is 200% original, I have serial and have no problem with even latest 1.26 twister suite.

Please someone help why I cannot use support.

Without support what use is box when new phones always coming in market?

Please Raskal help, I am not using clone, or done anything bad with username and password.

Raskal please check pm I have sent you box serial number and username I use. It is 200% original and I use support very little.

W.B.R.

gsm2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twister.jpg (114.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg twister2.jpg (118.4 KB, 32 views)
Old 09-21-2004, 21:49   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm2
Hi Raskal, I buy an original twister I have serial number and can show picture of box that it is original. The twister is old type which needs lead and rj45 connector to connect cable.

Today I just try using support site and it says you are not authorised. I try to contact person I buy twister from and he does not even answer e-mails. Someone please help this is not fair. I buy original twister and use support very occasionally as I am learning how to fix phones. My old user name and serial number can prove this.

Why has my account been suspended someone please help. I buy the twister along time ago and have no problems. Twister is 200% original with serial, I buy this very long before clone twister even made.

Someone please help this is not fair.

I just want fair treatment, if I am using clone or download much files then ok I understand. I should not get support.

But I use twister very little only to learn how to fix mobile phones and it is 200% original, I have serial and have no problem with even latest 1.26 twister suite.

Please someone help why I cannot use support.

Without support what use is box when new phones always coming in market?

Please Raskal help, I am not using clone, or done anything bad with username and password.

Raskal please check pm I have sent you box serial number and username I use. It is 200% original and I use support very little.

W.B.R.

gsm2
where are u from, country i mean?
Old 09-21-2004, 21:52   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I am from uk, I just tried sending you serial number username and password details but you have no more space.

W.B.R

gsm2
Old 09-21-2004, 22:24   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm2
I am from uk, I just tried sending you serial number username and password details but you have no more space.

W.B.R

gsm2

Okay, the uk reseller is in vacation right now, in 2 weeks you can exchage the old box with a new one. What serial number does you box have ?

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. please don't get me wrong, but if you can not reach your reseller, it is also not my fault. I guess you did not bought it from any of the listed resellers on the www.twisterflasher.com or on www.twistersupport.com
Old 09-21-2004, 22:45   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi, Raskal how do I change box and get username and password for support. Please check your pm I have sent you msg.

W.B.R.

gsm2
Old 09-22-2004, 04:14   #6 (permalink)

Member: 18570
Hi,

See this thread you will see 2 pictures , these show the modification to plug the cables direct without the adaptor cable.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=161659

For the user/pass please send the reseller name and box serial to me and I will check it out for you if Raskal is too busy.

BR
Scott.
Old 09-22-2004, 15:50   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi, guys I do not need new box. I have old box and I like it, I never have problem with it yet ( when I do have problem with box I will pm Raskal )

Problem I have is that my username and password is not working, I just want access to support please. I think I have found out who is the reseller of my twister box. Central please check your pm for msg.

I just want access to support not new box.

Old box has good idea, using extra cable saves wear and tear on contacts in the twister box itself.

W.B.R. to Raskal, central and all twister team

gsm2 (farook)