GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2005, 14:41   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8353
Sonork: 113276
Thanks Meter: 335
Donate money to this user
RE- Rules to Get Twister Support

According to Raskal
Rules To Get Twister Support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twister users which get acess to Twister updates and Twister support area need have please follow basic details:

1.) Box serial number
2.) Date of purchase
3.) Reseller
4.) Login and pass to old support area

For some other people which are missing the details, here a small tranlsaltion:

- i can not contact my reseller = no support
- i don't konw my box serial number = no support
- reseller not listed in twister page = no support
- i bought my box in ebay = no support
- my reseller is out of gsm = no support
- proove of purchase (invoice, bill) = no support
- my box is ufs or tornado = no support from twister team

In real life if you buy a tool, and it is damaged you will alwasy need the invoice in order to get warranty for that. Here is same.

But main thing is, ONLY YOUR DIRECT RESELLER CAN ACTIVATE SUPPORT FOR YOU, and not me , so please do not mail me, contact YOUR RESELLER!
================================================== ======
i have original Twister
i know my date of purchase
i know my reseller
i had user/password of last supprt twister site...
now when i contacted to my reseller he sent me mail having this link for support ( http://www.twistersupport.com )
now what should i do.... i need access to real twister site...
Old 02-22-2005, 14:46   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 41465
Sonork: 100.61907
Thanks Meter: 341
you can say him that this site is not the offical site of twister team he has to give you details for www.****************/support

BR
Starvirus2
Old 02-23-2005, 11:45   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i did but they are insisting me on this site.....im asking to Twister team whats my fault..Even twister team know that my box is original and i have been using his support site for last one year ..i never share my username/password then whey suddenly they
stop supporting me ?????????????
Old 02-23-2005, 13:03   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashifrocker
i did but they are insisting me on this site.....im asking to Twister team whats my fault..Even twister team know that my box is original and i have been using his support site for last one year ..i never share my username/password then whey suddenly they
stop supporting me ?????????????
Because twister support area has been created FOR TWISTER USERS !!

I wrote here many times, all you have to do is to contact your reseller... if you do not remmeber your reseller, you lost your support!

B.R.,
RAskal
Old 02-28-2005, 10:32   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

what do u mean by "TWister USERS"... im having original twister for last one year ...my twister sn start with 14**5. i had ftp access on www.twsiterflasher.com ....and u r saying that .....................i m original twister user
Old 02-28-2005, 10:55   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 56619
Thanks Meter: 62
I use original twister more than one year..its serial is 14...
my reseller is not a reseller anymore...
I had access old support site..
Situation is same..they don't give access for new site
Old 02-28-2005, 16:11   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10635
Thanks Meter: 10
maybe raskal just need to clarify some issues here, so if no reseller to ask, need to buy new support then, if that's the case how much will that cost us legitimate orig twister box user whose reseller cannot be found then??

BR,
epic
Old 02-28-2005, 16:29   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i contacted my reseller (Siroya) ....he is official reseller of twister.......he has his own twister site (www.twistersupport.com) now he is giving access to his customer of site but not giving access of official support site of twister (www.twisterflasher.com) ..Main problems of his site are low downloading speed and no supporting of downloading managers (i.e getright , download accelerator)....
Old 02-28-2005, 20:12   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42570
Thanks Meter: 11
What do you do when your reseller is a lazy sod?

I emailed my reseller about the new support area, he said "Why do you need a new login?" and emailed me back my old one. Patiently I emailed him the link the the "New Login Required" thread here and he said "Give me one day and I'll get back to you"

That was last week, even though I've emailed him pretty much everyday since, he hasn't responded again.

Raskal, what do I do? I have an original twister, I know my reseller, he's still listed on the resellers page. But if he's a lazy sod, does that mean I get zero support?

It's very frustrating to know I've done nothing wrong yet to still be treated like a criminal (ie get told No Support For You!) through no fault of my own.

Do I have to purchase a login to the site? I haven't even had my TwisterBox a year yet.

I fully understand (and agree with) your reasons for re-doing the support area logins, but I think prehaps you're being a little harsh with legitimate users.

Cheers,
Old 02-28-2005, 22:58   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 36706
Sonork: 100.58560
Thanks Meter: 122
i understand this issue .. but the main problem is Raskal cant do any thing if reseller was too lazy to ask for his login in user managment .. also its good step to clarify twister users and put them in direct contact with there resellers ..
so what i have to say now is just to be carfull next time with chosing reseller
Old 02-28-2005, 23:23   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38150
Sonork: 100.1611516
Thanks Meter: 143
Thumbs down Hi

i understand this issue .. but the main problem is Raskal cant do any thing if reseller was too lazy to ask for his login in user managment .. also its good step to clarify twister users and put them in direct contact with there resellers ..
so what i have to say now is just to be carfull next time with chosing reseller

Other Words we most put Twister in Trash and buy NEW box ...... Very BAd
Old 02-28-2005, 23:33   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94109
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovic

Other Words we most put Twister in Trash and buy NEW box ...... Very BAd
... first... if my and your ressellers are unknown (for us) they sold us original twister boxes. It means that they bought that boxes from Rascal or Rascals Twister Team... sooo? Ok., I stoped discusion about this before but I had to ansver to Jankovic because I know him and he have same problem as me... Jankovic, what do you think, let start to use cheap flasher, support is more honest
... and suggestion for Rascal and his team... we can give you our Box serial numbers... you can check if they are original! You have to know who boubht that boxes from you, you have factory! If you are do not have documentation who bought that boxes from you maybe you can help us?? If not, why you sold boxes without documentation about resselers?

Last edited by ecs-gsm; 02-28-2005 at 23:47.
Old 02-28-2005, 23:45   #13 (permalink)

Member: 18570
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppet
I emailed my reseller about the new support area, he said "Why do you need a new login?" and emailed me back my old one. Patiently I emailed him the link the the "New Login Required" thread here and he said "Give me one day and I'll get back to you"
Hello

If you have no luck getting the new access please contact [email protected] with all the details

BR
Scott.
Old 03-01-2005, 02:25   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21920
Thanks Meter: 10
For those who do not know who their resellers, I ask...

First, how is this possible? How bad could your memory be?
Second, what is your login for the old support site? It is your serial and the name of your reseller!!!

I don't blame Raskal for keeping Twister support to proven Twister users. It is up to you to ask for a new login from your reseller.

If you can't get a login from your reseller (for whatever reason) don't trash the Twister... you can pay for support as posted by Raskal. Not the most wonderful option but better than replacing Twister.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:36   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94109
Quote:
For those who do not know who their resellers, I ask...

First, how is this possible? How bad could your memory be?
Second, what is your login for the old support site? It is your serial and the name of your reseller!!!

I don't blame Raskal for keeping Twister support to proven Twister users. It is up to you to ask for a new login from your reseller.

If you can't get a login from your reseller (for whatever reason) don't trash the Twister... you can pay for support as posted by Raskal. Not the most wonderful option but better than replacing Twister.
OK, I bought it from a man from Serbia, from secondhand. I`ve got regulary username and pass for tristerflasher support and it was ``serialnumber_Jovo`` (Jovo is my name) and pass ``xxXXxxXXxX``. I sent my own data to [email protected] (I think it was address..) and thay sent me user and pass! In fact, MALI from Croatia sent me user and pass! He is official reseller in that time I think!! What was my fault? I bought the new original box from second hand and?? evan_silbert my memory is not bad. I am user of new original Twister box. Twister team or Rascal got money for my box from man who sold me original box when he bought box from reseller and why to pay again for support? Why thay can not check who bought my box from them, they must have some documentation! If not, why Rascals Team sold original boxes to ``no reselers``?? This new rulles were not ``active`` whan I bought my box.

Regards, ECS.

Last edited by ecs-gsm; 03-01-2005 at 19:07.