GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Twisterflasher (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f250/)
-   -   Samsung E700 major problem (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f250/samsung-e700-major-problem-145956/)

twisterfan 06-19-2004 15:10

Samsung E700 major problem

Hi

I am having major problems unlocking this phone..

I use A300 cable and have unlocked a P400 no problems so the box and cables should be ok ..

Well it will never do TAT mode, whenever i try it i get failed to enter tat mode..

I have tried ALL sort of hints but no luck..

Tried doing exactly as told, put on battery, press unlock, insert cable (Press power button shortly/dont press power button) but allways i only get in the display "Charging" and on computer screen i get the failed to enter TAT mode..

Then i tried choosing a V200 as suggested but this does not work either, there i get "Failed to enter test mode" and no unlocking..

So to get a little clearer on what to do i have a few questions for people that have gotten it working..

1. Is it OK that the phone says charging, can you still enter TAT mode even if it says so.

2. Does the battery have to be fully charged to do it (Someone wrote this and i figured that it might have something to do with that as it would probably not say charging if fully chaged).

3. Anyone have any additional hints..

I am getting really annoyed that this needs to be so difficult as it is very easy with both Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Siemens and even other Samsung phones..

Twisterfan

Aamir_Zia 06-19-2004 15:12

The cable which is used for Tones & Wallpapers for X100, E700 & X600 !!

you can used this cable ;)

twisterfan 06-19-2004 15:24

HI

You mean an ordinary datacable for the phone ?

I would need different software than twisterflasher software ?

Would consider this a backup plan, it cannot be right that Twister is announced as able to unlock E700 and then it cannot..

I have seen many others that have similar problems to me..

Twisterfan

m_dige 06-19-2004 16:37

The E700 can be unlock if the battery is NOT attached. Simply connect the phone to twister with A300 cable without the battery attached to phone. Now press Mobileinfo and then Unlock.

And your E700 is unlocked. I have done it several times.

best regards

Martin

vilibrook 06-21-2004 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_dige
The E700 can be unlock if the battery is NOT attached. Simply connect the phone to twister with A300 cable without the battery attached to phone. Now press Mobileinfo and then Unlock.

regards
best

Martin

HI
ABSOLUTLY SAME SOLUTION
TESTED BY ME SEVERAL TIMES TOO
WBR ;)

kiril101 06-21-2004 09:48

I made it with battery(full) with A300 cable

1.Press UNLOCK

2.Plug cable to phone

3.Press for a while (Power on) button