GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2005, 10:39   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
SE Tool licence activation step by step, please read and you have it easy to activate

In order to make the activations more easy, after you recieved your activation code please follow the procedure as described from 1-7 and all is okay. Enjoy SE Tool , and thanks to laser for his support !

1.) Start SETOOL and press Connect UFS/Twister
2.) Enter Registration Name: your name you give us
3.) Enter Registration number: M56D-Y4M5-S4TN-SUCE
4.) Press OK then exit and open SETOOL again.
5.) Press Connect UFS
6.) Enter UFS Registration numver: 028684AF06E5C50861
7.) Press exit and open SETOOL again.

NOTE: the red marked registration informations are for reference only, DO NOT ENTER THEESE, just replace the red ones with the information provided by your reseller!

Downlad the latest version and user manual from here:

www.twisterflasher.com/setool

Last edited by Raskal; 02-04-2005 at 11:21.

Old 02-05-2005, 02:43   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17431
Thanks Meter: 22
Hi, I always got error when running latest setool2g.exe on both PC, PIII 600mhz 98OS SE and P4 1.7mhz 98OS First Edition see attachment.

BR,
LogoMan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SETool2_error.jpg (29.0 KB, 429 views)

Old 02-05-2005, 09:41   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 11647
Thanks Meter: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogoMan
Hi, I always got error when running latest setool2g.exe on both PC, PIII 600mhz 98OS SE and P4 1.7mhz 98OS First Edition see attachment.

BR,
LogoMan

Standalone F.A.Q
Frequently Asked Questions about using setool2 standalone service.

How do I get setool2 standalone edition and what are the benefits over server edition?
setool2 standalone edition is available through a number of resellers.
For the up to date list of resellers go here.
Depending of reseller you will have to make the payment via PayPal, Western Union or some other way and send to him HWID and also your UFS/Twister box serial number.
This steps are necessary to complete the activation of setool2 standalone edition.

Benefits of using setool2 standalone edition over setool2 server edition are that no internet connection is needed and you can flash any CID number flash files to any CID number phone.

Where do I download setool2 standalone edition and how do I know if there is a new version?
You can download always the latest version of setool2 standalone edition from here.
Always check setool2 for latest releases and up to date info on setool2 standalone edition.

What is all this with HARDWARE ID, UFS/Twister box serial number and other issues? Are they really necessary?
In one word YES! setool2 standalone edition uses no other hardware box/protection except your own PC.
For this reason you need to go through all the steps your reseller asked you to do.
Also for this reason you are able to use setool2 standalone edition only on one computer (the one you generated HWID for).

How do I activate my setool2 standalone edition and start using it?
The whole process is very easy. Just follow the instructions your reseller sent you in the email or some other way.
Please note that you must have Administrative rights (you must be logged in with user must that belongs in Administrator group).
Otherwise registration won’t be successful as license string will attempt to write to registry without success.
Also please insert Activation String and Code without any spaces in the beginning or in the end.

OK, but what if I have troubles or/and buy new PC or reformat my computer?
If you have problems with your computer and decide to reformat your HD there should be no problems.
Be sure to have exactly same partitions on your HD as you had when you generated your HWID and activated setool2 standalone edition!
If you decide to buy completely new computer then you have to contact your reseller and generate new HWID and activation.

Please note that any misuse of HWID and activation will lead to termination of your account without any possibility to reactivate it!
You will have to buy your setool2 again in order to be able to use it again.

I am using few UFS/Twister boxes? Do I have to buy setool2 standalone edition for every box?
No, your reseller will give you as many activation strings as needed as long as you use the boxes on the same PC.

I am having troubles running/using setool2 standalone edition, what should I do?
First of all don’t panic … second download the manual from www.setool.net and check if you can solve your problem with it.
If you still have problems please visit setool2 Support forum and you can be sure you’ll find there all the help you may ever need.

Some general tips on troubleshooting:

• Although setool2 standalone edition may work on older versions of Windows it is strongly suggested and support is given only for computers running Windows XP or newer.

• Due to protection used in setool2 standalone edition some programs may interfere with it and cause strange errors.
If you experience such problems please temporally disable any program like AntiVirus, Firewall etc. that may cause them.

• For the maximum protection of your PC always enable software you have disabled, immediately after using setool2 standalone edition.

For your maximum security always choose high quality cables and hardware components.

Anything else I need to know before I start setooling™ ?
Welcome and enjoy using setool2 standalone edition.
If you experience any problems or you are unhappy with anything that is in our power to solve we will be more then glad to do so.
Also if you experience troubles with any reseller please inform us immediately and we will try to make you happy again.

Old 02-10-2005, 08:18   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@mc1_mc2
Already diasable my Antivrius and Firewall still got same error, anybody can solve this probs, I can't install SETOOL2

BR,
LogoMan

Old 02-10-2005, 09:36   #5 (permalink)
vee
Freak Poster

Member: 86017
Thanks Meter: 1
@LogoMan

yellow is the color

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc1_mc2
Some general tips on troubleshooting:

• Although setool2 standalone edition may work on older versions of Windows it is strongly suggested and support is given only for computers running Windows XP or newer.

Old 02-11-2005, 01:40   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vee
@LogoMan

yellow is the color

Yes I know, but I need solution to install it in 98 SE and I never use XP in my shop If there is no other way to install it, so I'm very sorry I can't use it

BR,
LogoMan

Old 02-11-2005, 01:58   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13223
Thanks Meter: 59
try tu use good memory Ram

Old 06-29-2005, 21:53   #8 (permalink)

Member: 156949
Thanks Meter: 0
I have an UFS tornado and I bought Setool standalone UFS version from my reseller. I read the instructions and I followed it from point to point... ...till the 6th step, because when I give the license string, the Setool said always bad code.

I registered my product and hardware and UFS. The UFS works fine. The first 5 steps are OK. My setool doesn't write my Hardware ID (write only "registered").

I attemp 2-3 days ago. I haven't got information and my reseller not give me the correct answer. I bought more product from he. I payd one or more then one month and my support started yesterday. My Setool is not work. Why? One month is too much time in the age of Internet.

Please tell me more how can I solve my problem. How can I activate my Setool 2?

Thanks for quick help.

Old 06-30-2005, 07:14   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 74098
SeTool team doesnt support setool2 anymore. There is setool3.

Old 06-30-2005, 20:08   #10 (permalink)

Member: 156949
Setool Help

The Setool Team gave me the missing datas.
Support me.
Thanks for Setool Team, because help me

Last edited by tmobilez; 06-30-2005 at 22:35.

Old 06-30-2005, 22:23   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

You can upgrade to setool3 for only $70. Ask your reselelr...

Old 07-02-2005, 15:23   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 78440
Thanks Meter: 56
Arrow help me

hello
i have a twister please give me a Registration Name & Registration number or antevetion string

Old 07-02-2005, 23:38   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

*** damn it. Ask your reseller... Where have you bought your box?

Old 07-04-2005, 21:57   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 130649
Thanks Meter: 5
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...94#post1231494

Bad war,

Old 07-08-2005, 17:55   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 89177
Thanks Meter: 5
Hello
Can you please help me to understand what we can do with setool3