GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Twisterflasher (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f250/)
-   -   SEMC Tool 3.3 cracked (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f250/semc-tool-3-3-cracked-244711/)

ednacell 10-31-2005 02:38

SEMC Tool 3.3 cracked

2 Attachment(s)
SEMC tools v3.3 craked and a copy of SEMC tools 1.228 that can run under windows 98-ME-XP.
http://www.*******************/index.htm

jusluke 10-31-2005 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ********
SEMC tools v3.3 craked and a copy of SEMC tools 1.228 that can run under windows 98-ME-XP.

thanks mate....more and more SEMC tools for free....goodbye SEMC unlocking market

wynasoft1 10-31-2005 02:44

lol this is bulls.h.i.t old news f-u-c-k-i-n-g to cracking software.

Fast Unlocking 10-31-2005 03:01

hi, keep it up my friend good luck

br fast

biulas 10-31-2005 03:11

aside from the fact it's really old news, still don't understand or believe that people hacks 50 $ soft and with NO SUPPORT

better yet, the are the MORONS that use it, hope you guys f**** the phone up, so that the ones that spend few dollards in GREAT soft with GREAT support can earn something from your insolence. thnks to zulea i've repaid my USB Smart... :rolleyes: lost count, SORRY...

flashing--- everyday
unlock --- the story of a lifetime of service (2 months old)

go figure, crazy gens :confused:

ednacell 10-31-2005 03:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by biulas
aside from the fact it's really old news, still don't understand or believe that people hacks 50 $ soft and with NO SUPPORT
better yet, the are the MORONS that use it, hope you guys f**** the phone up, so that the ones that spend few dollards in GREAT soft with GREAT support can earn something from your insolence. thnks to zulea i've repaid my USB Smart... :rolleyes: lost count, SORRY...
flashing--- everyday
unlock --- the story of a lifetime of service (2 months old)
go figure, crazy gens :confused:

Take your nose out of zulea`s a.s.s you never heard of phone dead with what you call GREAT software,,,,:o

**SAMS*GSM** 10-31-2005 03:42

free 100000%100..........

biulas 10-31-2005 04:03

Quote:

Take your nose out of zulea`s a.s.s you never heard of phone dead with what you call GREAT software,,,,:o

Listen smartass, i don't no who da hell you are :eek: . For what is worth, you're just another stupid fu*** with a lot of ideals and stereotypes formed about others... well my friend, i don't give a fu*** of what you think about me. Get that.

I don't know zulea and i don't need his a.s.s. (лл what a faggot way to write that word :rolleyes: ) he's well capable to defend himself, as i've seen before in this forum. But i wouldn't mind to grab yours, just to see you screaming for pain...just for fun... maybe then you'll stop fuc***** OTHERS around

Until the time i have some problem with USB, i'll be fine, without your help or alike and if needed, i will request support from Zulea, IF after searching the forum i don't get the answer to my prob. Only THEN i will know what Zulea's worth. Btw, where you the the guy that cracked the soft? UAU, I'm amazed. Get the bike man, it's yours...

Now, from this concept, i won't tolerate that you or any other scu**bucket alike judge ME or my OWN judgment . Get a life, brooklin boy.

Thank you for your time.

you can back to...whatever you where doing (it must be an intelligent thing, from outer compreension...)

B.R

sky178 10-31-2005 07:48

Quote:

Realy you are intelegant man
good working

ednacell 10-31-2005 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by biulas
Listen smartass, i don't no who da hell you are :eek: . For what is worth, you're just another stupid fu*** with a lot of ideals and stereotypes formed about others... well my friend, i don't give a fu*** of what you think about me. Get that.
I don't know zulea and i don't need his a.s.s. (лл what a faggot way to write that word :rolleyes: ) he's well capable to defend himself, as i've seen before in this forum. But i wouldn't mind to grab yours, just to see you screaming for pain...just for fun... maybe then you'll stop fuc***** OTHERS around
Until the time i have some problem with USB, i'll be fine, without your help or alike and if needed, i will request support from Zulea, IF after searching the forum i don't get the answer to my prob. Only THEN i will know what Zulea's worth. Btw, where you the the guy that cracked the soft? UAU, I'm amazed. Get the bike man, it's yours...
Now, from this concept, i won't tolerate that you or any other scu**bucket alike judge ME or my OWN judgment . Get a life, brooklin boy.
Thank you for your time.
you can back to...whatever you where doing (it must be an intelligent thing, from outer compreension...)
B.R

You sure know alot about nothing for a new comer :o

sanjeewa57 10-31-2005 19:32

it like old version not new

biulas 10-31-2005 23:33

Quote:

You sure know alot about nothing for a new comer :o

i know :D

if you would look back once 'n while you'll see that i don't need to be a 700-post-sack-of-sh*** to erase you as* ;)

see ya

sanjeewa57 11-01-2005 06:44

dude need sharp 703 flash file

shahzaadbutt 11-01-2005 07:09

tested on V600i CID36 Color = RED with Twister Box 1000000000% work great job and very thanx to arash he is the great

wynasoft1 11-01-2005 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahzaadbutt
tested on V600i CID36 Color = RED with Twister Box 1000000000% work great job and very thanx to arash he is the great

yes he is the great mother f-u.c-k.e-r.

lol:D :D :D