GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2005, 05:36   #91 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,242
Donate money to this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odia The Ultimate
You will note as other users can see, none of your posts where deleted which was in context of the thread or did not contain 8ullsh1t, since you talk 90% 8ullsh1t, this means only 10% of your posts still remain.

Odia.
what is the answer then

p.s. Raskal is he right or wrong we need a proof once and for all

br fast

Old 11-24-2005, 05:39   #92 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
The boxes where never replaced, since he said I owe him money and instead of paying he will blacklist the boxes instead.

Odia.
did you owe him money?

and why to just blacklist em ,money is better for him
p.s. still waiting for Raskal now
br fast

Old 11-24-2005, 05:55   #93 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
@fast
look, i try to explain you. This cheater odia, he order many good from us, not pay on time, after i smell the "brainwashing" process with saras, caused by odia, naresh and gobi, i asked odia immediately send my money within few days, after that of course i blacklisted his boxes.

Look this man is a lier and a cheater, please browse the HWK forum, from begining and make yourself an opinion about this man. Why he hide? Why he delete posts? Why he close threads? Why he post wrong informations?

My internet is slow, but have arond 4MB of screenshots of deleted posts from odia and gobi. Some of them has been deleted, some of them has beed edited with BARK BARK, PORK PORK, etc...

I am not a stupid guy and i do not do all that witout reason, and after u read the posts deleted by this id_iot, you will understand why i do that.

www.odeon.cn/cheater_odia

Old 11-24-2005, 06:02   #94 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You will note as other users can see, none of your posts where deleted which was in context of the thread or did not contain 8ullsh1t, since you talk 90% 8ullsh1t, this means only 10% of your posts still remain.

Odia.
You really make me sick wit your lies man, do me and yourself a favour and fuk off here. Go to your hwk forum., edit posts, delete them, cheat hwk users for money and not refund damaged hwks, etc.. Do your job but bug off you false ****!

Old 11-24-2005, 06:03   #95 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
@fast
look, i try to explain you. This cheater odia, he order many good from us, not pay on time, after i smell the "brainwashing" process with saras, caused by odia, naresh and gobi, i asked odia immediately send my money within few days, after that of course i blacklisted his boxes.
Look this man is a lier and a cheater, please browse the HWK forum, from begining and make yourself an opinion about this man. Why he hide? Why he delete posts? Why he close threads? Why he post wrong informations?
My internet is slow, but have arond 4MB of screenshots of deleted posts from odia and gobi. Some of them has been deleted, some of them has beed edited with BARK BARK, PORK PORK, etc...
I am not a stupid guy and i do not do all that witout reason, and after u read the posts deleted by this id_iot, you will understand why i do that.
I do not say that you are Raskal but like you said brainwashed Saras but you are helping them to do that by not talking to Saras direct , believe me and i have to say it here Saras is a good man inside and he want to sort it out and finish this once and for all.
talk to him and not to them.

peace

Old 11-24-2005, 06:07   #96 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
@fast

I see you did that because of money owed so odia should have payed it s first fair odia you should have payed even before you get the boxes .

br fast

p.s. i am downloading the deleted post to see now Raskal thanks

Old 11-24-2005, 06:12   #97 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastunlockingjo
I see you did that because of money owed so odia should have payed it s first fair odia you should have payed even before you get the boxes .
br fast
look odia gobi and naresh game was quite simple and logic. i sold around 24K pieces twister box. If i am out of the game, my customers have no other way than to buy the hwk from this 3 ppl.

yes saras was sad i making jaf, but this is buiness, and this not mean i not make same effort for twister comunity, and this 3 ****s just feel saras not very like that i do jaf and start ****ing around until destroy my friendship.

all here is just a quiestion of money. especialy for the cheater odia and gobi, becaue this two animals have no money, especialy odia so he see his big chance. Now just make simple calculation: at begining odia buy from saras hwk for 60 usd, he sell to reseller for 100 euro, and to end customer for 200 euro. Now, imagine, would i not destroy hwk, how much money would make this bastard with my customers, wich i work over one year to collect and to support them.

Old 11-24-2005, 06:22   #98 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
look odia gobi and naresh game was quite simple and logic. i sold around 24K pieces twister box. If i am out of the game, my customers have no other way than to buy the hwk from this 3 ppl.
yes saras was sad i making jaf, but this is buiness, and this not mean i not make same effort for twister comunity, and this 3 ****s just feel saras not very like that i do jaf and start ****ing around until destroy my friendship.
all here is just a quiestion of money. especialy for the cheater odia and gobi, becaue this two animals have no money, especialy odia so he see his big chance. Now just make simple calculation: at begining odia buy from saras hwk for 60 usd, he sell to reseller for 100 euro, and to end customer for 200 euro. Now, imagine, would i not destroy hwk, how much money would make this bastard with my customers, wich i work over one year to collect and to support them.
Now odiia you do follow wat english people says in there rule (me,myself and i)
Raskal now can understand the story but this hwk team wat about Saras and friendship be friends again with Saras and ignore them and as for loss in twister you have made it in JAF and it s a great flasher and everyone know that i have tested every product even hsk original and gti and blackbox and so on and i use Saras box and Jaf as well both very good and jaf has a lot of features which ufs not have yet so leave the past and carry on with Jaf and try to have your friend back as well, if you want so.
br fast

Old 11-24-2005, 06:29   #99 (permalink)
Product Manager

here is the deleted posts and please please mods do not delete as it is very important to revive the truth .

br fast

Old 11-24-2005, 06:53   #100 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
here is the deleted posts and please please mods do not delete as it is very important to revive the truth .
br fast
and now honestly: Have you seen the screenshot of the deleted or edited posts? Have you seen any thing "annormal" in my posts? Or have you seen i insult any one in any of the posts?

Old 11-24-2005, 07:02   #101 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
and now honestly: Have you seen the screenshot of the deleted or edited posts? Have you seen any thing "annormal" in my posts? Or have you seen i insult any one in any of the posts?
yes honestly i have checked the 41 deleted posts and everything Raskal has said is true .
p.s. Saras take a look at them and you will change your mind

br fast

Old 11-24-2005, 07:09   #102 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
yes honestly i have checked the 41 deleted posts and everything Raskal has said is true .
p.s. Saras take a look at them and you will change your mind
br fast
Saras know all this, he is not a child, he is a wise man. Yes i made mistakes, i said sorry to saras, but he also made mistakes. We all are not perfect, but to let this animals post bull**** about me, delete my threads, this is not okay, this drives me crazy.

Old 11-24-2005, 07:18   #103 (permalink)
Product Manager

Thumbs up

Quote:
Saras know all this, he is not a child, he is a wise man. Yes i made mistakes, i said sorry to saras, but he also made mistakes. We all are not perfect, but to let this animals post bull**** about me, delete my threads, this is not okay, this drives me crazy.
i agree with you %100 and now i can see that noone of them has said anything because they know that it is the truth.

Raskal you are an honest man and as for Sha (Saras) listen to Raskal s works he said that he was sorry and everybody does mistakes and you know he s right so when a friend does a mistake then a wise good friend can advise and forgive .

peace.

Old 11-24-2005, 07:34   #104 (permalink)
Sha
Product Supporter

Member: 17804
Sonork: 100.27310
Thanks Meter: 1,075
I do not care, what some guy do to Raskal or not do,
this is not my PROBLEM, I am not a BABY-SITTER here.
I do not play these games.

Fact is: RASKAL ATTACK MY PRODUCT,

because some guys somewhere delete his posts or say
something wrong about him ? Where is logic here ?
Next time, his girfriend will not make s.x with him
and he will also attack me ?

So about what I can talk with him, after this ?

Old 11-24-2005, 07:51   #105 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 3812
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha
I do not care, what some guy do to Raskal or not do,
this is not my PROBLEM, I am not a BABY-SITTER here.
I do not play these games.
Fact is: RASKAL ATTACK MY PRODUCT,
because some guys somewhere delete his posts or say
something wrong about him ? Where is logic here ?
Next time, his girfriend will not make s.x with him
and he will also attack me ?
So about what I can talk with him, after this ?
The real problem that affected raskal was injuring his ego (my oppinion).
However I think you allready know this was the "spark" that started this fight...
Better meet and when you are face to face, all can be mutch clear.
Every time when a "fight" is on it is only causing damage and bad business.
Sorry to express my thoughts here but I know what raskal realy think about you Saras. This is exactly like in mariage I think, all for the best at the end...

Closed Thread