GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2006, 10:03   #1 (permalink)

Member: 327606
Thanks Meter: 0
twister 6020 need to update? dongle?

HI,
I am a complete novice but have the twister gold box from last year and have never tried to update anything on it, used it with success for 6230i´s and now trying 6020 but no go, scans operating system for 3 mins then says error imei with every one i try, any ideas? the 6020 is on teh lsit althoguh the 6021 is not which i also need to unblock.
i have contacted the reseller in spain and they say it should work.. i am using the cable for the 3220 which is correct
As a side question, can these models be unlocked with software alone no cable, when i put code in it does not do anything with these newer models or 6030.
Further question (sorry) if i was to buy a new box for nokia´s like 6021, 6111, 6630, E61, which would be best and easiest to use_? I see these new dondgles now for twister to update etc and well i dont know if this is worth a try or if i would still need my original username and password when i bouhgt twister if i still have it.
thanks
g