GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2004, 16:56   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12733
Thanks Meter: 26
Will I be able to use my twister one day/ From now on I wait for crack

A week now I got a twister box but never I was able to use it .

The people say everyday buy original tool , you will have support and good service . but what the people don't realyse is that support from crack comes from everybody and you can hve it anytime and you don't need to complain because it is free.

The raison why I am saying this is I got the twister same time with prodigy crack and tree days after waiting for the Fuc_king twister file I started using the rodigy and it took few hours on this forum to get up and running, only I am having problem flashing a 9210i but it saved my ***.

So guys what to buy :

Crack ? buy (or make) and use or
original ? buy and keep

I was thinking YASHAKA was just blaffing but I see myself
Old 03-15-2004, 20:13   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke
A week now I got a twister box but never I was able to use it .

The people say everyday buy original tool , you will have support and good service . but what the people don't realyse is that support from crack comes from everybody and you can hve it anytime and you don't need to complain because it is free.

The raison why I am saying this is I got the twister same time with prodigy crack and tree days after waiting for the Fuc_king twister file I started using the rodigy and it took few hours on this forum to get up and running, only I am having problem flashing a 9210i but it saved my ***.

So guys what to buy :

Crack ? buy (or make) and use or
original ? buy and keep

I was thinking YASHAKA was just blaffing but I see myself
Where you bought it from?
Old 03-15-2004, 20:38   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
@Keke,

Both myself and Raskal have asked you to send your .req file to us, and as far as I know this has not been done!!! You have to try and help yourself and do what we ask, but at the end of the day it should be your reseller who is helping you. Please PM myself or Raskal with your .req file and the name of your reseller.

Odia.
Old 03-16-2004, 01:22   #4 (permalink)
Abe
No Life Poster

Member: 4185
Thanks Meter: 3
And what about BAD UPP RESP: 1st boote err 02 FF FF 72? I know only that it is error in entering FLASH mode.
All people tell that it is cable problem but i suppose im not so stupid because i know how to check cables. And i did 100 time. i know what to check because i repaired 5 pieces of twister till now but this one doesnt want to flash Nokia phones. All other work good.
No response from anybody till know. And i know that other users have that problem too. So insted of saying me to replace the box maybe someone can say me something interesting to me?
or you can just keep ignoring me like till now....... ;-)))
Old 03-16-2004, 02:07   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe
And what about BAD UPP RESP: 1st boote err 02 FF FF 72? I know only that it is error in entering FLASH mode.
All people tell that it is cable problem but i suppose im not so stupid because i know how to check cables. And i did 100 time. i know what to check because i repaired 5 pieces of twister till now but this one doesnt want to flash Nokia phones. All other work good.
No response from anybody till know. And i know that other users have that problem too. So insted of saying me to replace the box maybe someone can say me something interesting to me?
or you can just keep ignoring me like till now....... ;-)))
Abe plz PM me your adress, i will send you one today, just box, okay. I have absolute no doubt that you know what you are talking about becaue you are technical very advanced.

B.R.,
RAskal
Old 03-16-2004, 07:46   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odia The Ultimate
@Keke,

Both myself and Raskal have asked you to send your .req file to us, and as far as I know this has not been done!!! You have to try and help yourself and do what we ask, but at the end of the day it should be your reseller who is helping you. Please PM myself or Raskal with your .req file and the name of your reseller.

Odia.
If you can't stisfy your Clients don't find reasons .

Gsm Expert Is only one that gave me a valid email and I did respond with my rea file.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...0&page=6&pp=15

I couldn't find a valid email for Raskal and that was yesterday.

BTW Are you not working as a team I need one file. and more than 3 people from your team got my req file what is the need sending it to more people.

If my supplier is not your reseller or part of your team , let me know .

http://www.gsm-taurus.com/
Old 03-16-2004, 08:00   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 25213
Thanks Meter: 12
@ keke,

Try moving your mouse over Raskals name, use left mouse button and click. Great wonders, you will see that you can send him a email.
Old 03-16-2004, 08:07   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggydogza
@ keke,

Try moving your mouse over Raskals name, use left mouse button and click. Great wonders, you will see that you can send him a email.
Actualy i did all activations for roman. If you still need the activation, do send me your req file and problem will be solved very fast. Btw, you can send the file to odia as well, he can do it also for you. Odia is our friend, i have no ideea how do all this job and customer support without his help.
Old 03-16-2004, 09:52   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21885
Sonork: 100.58861
Thanks Meter: 14
Dear Mr.Keke!
Please check your email..
I send you today fbi.file!
Sorry,for the delay..
Roman
Old 03-16-2004, 11:41   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thank you sir
Old 03-17-2004, 12:25   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Finaly receive my file and the program can work now but realy this was a mistake , where is you support where you updates Tia and fia I have the use prodigy file for twister , but realy this is not working . I tryed to flashed a 9210i now phone is completly dead or I don't know what am I doing wrong ?

I can't even reset a security code on 7250i when plug the phone , the progy freezes and you have to restard you computer; I mean I never had this using Maestro. Nothing I can do with this till now.

I am not stupid really!!!!!!!!

check by yourselves.

Please tell me what to do
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9210 error.jpg (25.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg 9210i error3.jpg (12.8 KB, 62 views)
Old 03-17-2004, 13:46   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke
Finaly receive my file and the program can work now but realy this was a mistake , where is you support where you updates Tia and fia I have the use prodigy file for twister , but realy this is not working . I tryed to flashed a 9210i now phone is completly dead or I don't know what am I doing wrong ?

I can't even reset a security code on 7250i when plug the phone , the progy freezes and you have to restard you computer; I mean I never had this using Maestro. Nothing I can do with this till now.

I am not stupid really!!!!!!!!

check by yourselves.

Please tell me what to do
Could you please put a FULL scrennshot, not only the progress window, i would like to see the other settings as well.
Old 03-17-2004, 14:12   #13 (permalink)
Banned

It didnt work!

Over 90% of problems that are e-mailed to me are as a result of people who have typo'ed, or missed a step, or have just ignored parts of the guide. If it doesn't work, try it again! Be SURE that you follow all the steps correctly! Good luck
Old 03-17-2004, 14:54   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45985
Thanks Meter: 96
Thumbs down

Yeah Keke,I understand you completely!

Please ppl,look at this thread:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130647

I have started this almost two weeks ago,but still no positive results,no advices,no help...
Maybe I am wrong,but I donīt think that we all(by all I mean Keke,Yashaka,me and most of other Twister user who are posting questions and replys on this forum) are so supid and that all of us are doing same mistakes.Because we all have payed good money for something that simply doesnīt work!
(OR MAYBE WE ARE STUPID,THINKING THAT OUR MONEY IS SAFE IN THEIR POCKETS AND WE HAVE NOTHING?)
WHAT is the problem???
could we have some REAL answers?
Some REAL help?

Ppl,stop this "send me req file,I will help you"!
Because simply,youīre NOT helping us!

I have took my box last week to my reseller and he tested it on his computer-NOT working.After 2 days testing and playing with it he managed to make it work.But how?
He has conected Twister flasher with CFA-6 with cable(8-pin one side 10-pin other????).
This is not the way Twister must or sould work,but hey,just to make it work,anyhow,that is what We all want,isnīt it?
I have tryed to flash-works!
But,again,my joy has not lasted long,because I canīt flash DCT3 phones!

Losing my nervs guys,think itīs time to make some progress(for you) or to buy real(working) product(for me and most of Twister users).

WE ARE DISSAPOINTED!!!

@ Raskal:
how can you say good luck???
Is this some kind of lottery or what?
what is the prize?
Maybe some day one of us will be able to flash nokia phones???

Last edited by gjurobrod; 03-17-2004 at 15:19.
Old 03-17-2004, 15:18   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I am not alone and I now ther is a lot more . If the complain is not about software , it is about cable, Why couldn't they finish the product before putting it on the market?

I can do nothing since I got this box trying to get it work but nothing.

Yesterday I could at least unlock a phone but now I feel like crying , Can't even set the phone on.

When plug the the phone computer freezes.