GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2004, 22:30   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 46341
Thanks Meter: 15

Realy seat to reed post like this, I read years on this forum when somewone
ask for exemple flash for one phone-he woz coled frrreebeger from reselers-
Now peple give money to buy "profesional" software and became no freeebeger
enemor, but when those people tread to work vhit that profesional software
realese that not work that goood.(one thig is when somevone can not know how
to use software adher when software and hardware not *** and whit bugs)
Whot i wana say is WEEEE WOONT GOOOD AND TESTEEEEEEED SOFTWARE WITHAUT
BUGS.
Old 03-17-2004, 22:50   #17 (permalink)
Abe
No Life Poster

Member: 4185
Thanks Meter: 3
Stop crying and try to do something with your box. Except loosing time. What can u do now,u will wait for exchange the box or trying to get some help. So try to repair your self.i dont know if u tried to repair it by a strong glue method,but if u still did't , go to forum.griffinbox.com and take a look there to my explanation how to repair yor boxes.
Post here if its working.
BR
Old 03-17-2004, 23:08   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke
I am not alone and I now ther is a lot more . If the complain is not about software , it is about cable, Why couldn't they finish the product before putting it on the market?

I can do nothing since I got this box trying to get it work but nothing.

Yesterday I could at least unlock a phone but now I feel like crying , Can't even set the phone on.

When plug the the phone computer freezes.
Keke, i belive you, but Twister cables are bought from CHINA, from the best and most expensive cable supplier here. We really try our best, we can not do more than that, also some time it is not a problem with cable, some time it is also a problem with the contacts of the phone.
Old 03-17-2004, 23:30   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14279
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
Keke, i belive you, but Twister cables are bought from CHINA, from the best and most expensive cable supplier here. We really try our best, we can not do more than that, also some time it is not a problem with cable, some time it is also a problem with the contacts of the phone.
nop...is the cables...and your brilliant plastic adaptor that makes 1 m of nonsence wires from box to phone.

in rest box works good...except some minor software bugs. but the quality of the software is not your merit ...
Old 03-18-2004, 01:12   #20 (permalink)

Member: 18570
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjurobrod

I have tryed to flash-works!
But,again,my joy has not lasted long,because I can´t flash DCT3 phones!
Please use only the yellow adaptor 8-to-8 pin adaptor for RJ-45s.
You cannot flash the DCT3 via the PCMCIA box.

BR
Scott
Old 03-18-2004, 09:15   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12733
Thanks Meter: 26
Quote:
You got the full screenshot you asked for and now what are you saying?????
Old 03-18-2004, 11:11   #22 (permalink)
Banned

@ gjurobrod

you are from Austria. Please do me one favor and contact your reseller. This is the way we are doing the support.

@ KEKE

please check your PM. I did sent you the phone number of our partner reseller in South Africa. Please contact him. This is the fastest way to help.
But also, i still need your REQ file, please do one REQ file and email it to me at [email protected]

Please!!! I need this REQ file even your twister is activated.
Old 03-18-2004, 12:49   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 54419
Thanks Meter: 0
for keke

send me pm with your contact details so i can get someone in capetown to check you box doesnt help crying if you have not checked all possabilities first. You in this market with phones so you should know there is many reasons why things dont always work

you can take you box to a friend of mine he has a setup working we will check your box and if error then we know for sure box problem this can be done today
Old 03-18-2004, 12:50   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45985
Thanks Meter: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Central
Please use only the yellow adaptor 8-to-8 pin adaptor for RJ-45s.
You cannot flash the DCT3 via the PCMCIA box.

BR
Scott

If I don´t use PCMCIA box, my computer freezes and I have to restart it.
Please,If any1 has idea what can I try,feel free to say it.
thx

@ Abe:
I have my box from Dedek,think you know him very well,and he has tested it.I think he has enough expirience with such things.Now I´m wating for him to come back from CEBIT to replace my Twister.Another week is gone with the wind...
But I still hope I´m not losing my time,money and energy with this box,ONLY because of Dedek,he is the most reliable person(reseller) I have ever met.

Still we have to wait,wait,wait instead to work and make some money,money,money... and that is not why we have bought Twister.

thx,@ all:have nice time on CEBIT!
Old 03-18-2004, 13:05   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 25213
Thanks Meter: 12
@ keke
I offered you help on the 14th
this was your reply: "But @ this point there nothing youi can do to help me."
offer still stands. Bring your box to me and I will test for you
Old 03-18-2004, 13:15   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjurobrod
If I don´t use PCMCIA box, my computer freezes and I have to restart it.
Please,If any1 has idea what can I try,feel free to say it.
thx

@ Abe:
I have my box from Dedek,think you know him very well,and he has tested it.I think he has enough expirience with such things.Now I´m wating for him to come back from CEBIT to replace my Twister.Another week is gone with the wind...
But I still hope I´m not losing my time,money and energy with this box,ONLY because of Dedek,he is the most reliable person(reseller) I have ever met.

Still we have to wait,wait,wait instead to work and make some money,money,money... and that is not why we have bought Twister.

thx,@ all:have nice time on CEBIT!
Yes dedek is a very nice guy. Please PM me, we sort it out tomorow because i have to send a parcel to Wien. Maybe we can help each other, who knows
Old 03-18-2004, 13:17   #27 (permalink)
Banned

But please PM or call me TODAY no matter of time, because here in china is time difference.

My phone number:

+86-138-25 24 24 00

Thanks
Old 03-18-2004, 14:55   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I don't know what you people Are saying .

This is all stories I am not new in this Forum, So I repeat to you I am not stupid. I was just ask to install winXp this is not help. You should put on the box winXp only so when I buy I know. Don't tell I don't know what to do. ( If I don't want to use XP then the box Is crap ????)

@ Cyklops

Don't tell me I am crying here . You are not even a month on this forum.Who ever you I know there a lot I can teach you.
I paid my money for the box So I am free to express my feelings .If this was a got thing I could never have been with it for a week and I can't work.

@ shaggy

What type of help did you offert me ????
I pose the problem here if you got answer post here.

To buy other twister from you is that help ?
Old 03-18-2004, 16:43   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke
I don't know what you people Are saying .

This is all stories I am not new in this Forum, So I repeat to you I am not stupid. I was just ask to install winXp this is not help. You should put on the box winXp only so when I buy I know. Don't tell I don't know what to do. ( If I don't want to use XP then the box Is crap ????)

@ Cyklops

Don't tell me I am crying here . You are not even a month on this forum.Who ever you I know there a lot I can teach you.
I paid my money for the box So I am free to express my feelings .If this was a got thing I could never have been with it for a week and I can't work.

@ shaggy

What type of help did you offert me ????
I pose the problem here if you got answer post here.

To buy other twister from you is that help ?
And again, please send me the REQ file from your box and tell me who was your reseller. I am asking just basic thigs, nothing special. Without this info, can not give any support.
Old 03-19-2004, 08:51   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
And again, please send me the REQ file from your box and tell me who was your reseller. I am asking just basic thigs, nothing special. Without this info, can not give any support.
And againwhat is the req file for now ? Update is fine now and I have posted many time the link to my reseller nad here again http://www.gsm-taurus.com/.

the problem is the twister can't flash a single phone

I was asked to use XP but nothing.

Give me your email for the req file if still need it.

Last edited by Keke; 03-19-2004 at 09:02.