GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Hardware Repair

Samsung Hardware Repair Post here your Hardware Repairing Hints or Problems with Samsung Phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2007, 02:47   #1 (permalink)

Member: 230885
Thanks Meter: 2
Exclamation A800 display problem

Good night.

Now my W600 is completly dead...

I will use an A800 that my ex-wife left with me. But she tried innumerable codes to unlock the phone, and now it does not present nothing in the screen, nor in the external one nor in the intern.

It turns on and work OK, making and receiving calls, etc...

I know that the display is OK because when I turn it on, appears that square around screen, that one that appears before initial music and of little witch. (Beyond that, was only the codes she typed... or these codes can damage the phone?).

What I did not find is a way to reset it, like turning it on with a keyboard key pressed (or a combination of them), for screen comes back to function.

Also I think about buy a cable, and flash it to update, but I'm with fear to buy one and it not serve for this...

Any help will be welcome. Thanks!
Old 01-04-2007, 18:52   #2 (permalink)

Member: 230885
Thanks Meter: 2
Moderators, please remove this thread, the answer I found and show here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show....php?p=2181834

Thanks!