GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > LCD Refurbish

LCD Refurbish All things related to LCD / Screen refurbish and repair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2016, 00:05   #181 (permalink)

Member: 1570234
Thanks Meter: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajinchi View Post
Hi,

I´m having an issue refurbishing iPhone 6 & 6+ screens, if I change the polarized film, the touchscreen *****, or don´t work, or works with flaws.
I´m also putting the conductive paste in the upper corners... but no idea why this happen.
If I don´t change the polarized film, no problems at all, all working excellent, so it´s not the glass ond OCA.

If you have an advice, would be great.

Thanks
You don't need the conductive paste on the ip6 or 6plus as there isn't one on there in the first place only on 5,c,s and 6s and 6s plus.

Sent from my SM-T335 using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2016, 13:15   #182 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 504376
Thanks Meter: 5
Excuse my English, I am using a translator.
I'm from Brazil and now started a company to refurbish the display`s.
Like all had problems with the machine bubbles and the only solution was testing behind test.
And get to 100%.
The tip I can tell you is the setting machine pressure. They come with regulated pressure sea level of China. So you have to adjust the pressure and temperature. So to get to 100% perfection.
My I regulated the machine to sea level in my town, I moved 10 minutes to 15 minutes time and raised the temperature to 35 degrees.
Use hollow Mitsubishi, and I do not have any problem with bubbles.
I hope to help with these tips.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gucesar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 16:48   #183 (permalink)

Member: 2524569
Sonork: Hallokok
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello ...iam from germany and i have also the K.O 5 in 1 Machine?
I have also thebproblem that bubbles com back after laminating and then autovlave.

I tried many different settings but still i have bubbles. I try it for 6 months and i wont give up.

Can you help me please?
Can you add me to the whatspp group too?
+49176÷_€=_€€_04

Thank you

Last edited by THE CLASH; 01-31-2016 at 17:40.
Old 02-09-2016, 14:40   #184 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1944119
Sonork: 100.1666719
Thanks Meter: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxevita View Post
does not work, always return bubble
Try less temperature in autoclave 25-35°

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2016, 04:20   #185 (permalink)

Member: 2451314
I was told to reduce the time in autoclave. The longer it stays under pressure in the autoclave, the more bubbles you will have. I started using 30 degrees, 15 minutes, 4 to 5 MPA , 2 minutes of UV light and experienced a significant reduction in bubbles. At those settings, I still get bubbles but not as many as before. I am going to reduce the time down to 10 minutes and possibly increase the pressure to a max of 6 MPA. The OCA I am using is the KN6 OCA from Kawin Optical that finishes curing under UV light after the autoclave process. Apparently more time in autoclave causes problems.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:50   #186 (permalink)

Member: 2489553
hi guys. the main problem is low quality OCA. we need to use very good quality OCA. then problems should be minimised. it is same for other parts. glass, frame, light. all should be good quality. i have been buying parts from china myself. i see very big price differency. some part is 2, diffirent qualyty is 10.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:20   #187 (permalink)

Member: 2545607
Hi All,

I have the AK 2 in 1 OCA laminating machine. When I run the machine it is set for 10 mins. The pressure in the chamber is set for 90 PSI. After a few mins to pressure goes down to 60-70 psi and then down to 40 psi after about 5 mins. I talked with the manifactuior and they said this is normal. I find that hard to believe, i figure the machine should hold its constant pressure for the whole 10 mins. Has anyone else had this issue at all?

if you have a different machine what pressure do you run it at and does it hold that pressure constant?

thanks
Old 03-14-2016, 22:16   #188 (permalink)

Member: 2129087
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellularman89 View Post
KO machine works very well. It had a air compressor already built in and does not make alot of noise.

The only reason I would say buy another machine is only if you do bulk refurbishing. like hundreds in one day. If you do on a small level this ko is just fine.

The bubble problem is not because of the machine but is because of not properly using the machine. So if you do decide to buy the ko you have to get the hang of it to not get bubbles, same as any other machine
hi i have the KO machine i'm having loads of bubble issues whats the best settings please, vacuum pressure, air pressure, temperature, its been a great machine for the last 2 years is there such thing as an English manual thanks for your help
Old 03-26-2016, 12:37   #189 (permalink)

Member: 1599738
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10thy View Post
hi i have the KO machine i'm having loads of bubble issues whats the best settings please, vacuum pressure, air pressure, temperature, its been a great machine for the last 2 years is there such thing as an English manual thanks for your help
Hello, temperature - 40 ° pressure - 94 time of 3 minutes, 15 seconds of pump Delay
The bubbles occur more frequently if you do not wipe the glass before installation. Brushing should be carefully
Old 04-04-2016, 16:25   #190 (permalink)

Member: 2531634
Hi. What is the best glue remover (debonder) to remove the glue under the polarize? Goof off? Alcohol isopropyl or others? What is the safer way to avoid damage the lcd and the lcd line?
Old 07-05-2016, 17:52   #191 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 293758
Thanks Meter: 39
I have this machine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FUqpNf6Wvc
Later press process and remove bubbles 30 minutes, i see many bubbles!!!
Please help me!!!
I try same set from this video but not solution.
I try new glass with oca prepare.
I try clean and remove polarized.
Please wait your answer thanks.
Old 07-07-2016, 19:56   #192 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1714728
Thanks Meter: 11
sir i have changed so many glasses but never i changed polariser why to change that
Old 07-11-2016, 13:01   #193 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1416492
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivashaker View Post
sir i have changed so many glasses but never i changed polariser why to change that

Because if the polarizer have some scratch the bubble come

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2016, 16:49   #194 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2139614
Thanks Meter: 2
Hello guys
Have you tried replacing the glass in iPhone 6s Plus?
I got some problems , here is the effect:

I am using laminator GM968 , temp. 35 degrees for 5 minutes.
Next I use autoclave (model GM838) for 9 minutes, 40 degrees..

Do you guys also got problems with iphone 6S Plus?
Old 08-07-2016, 10:03   #195 (permalink)

Member: 2608532
Hi guys,
first, sorry for my bad English.
I am new in refurbish business and my experience are not very great, but i know some tricks.

I read the whole thread, and I found some mistakes, that i make.
If i remove these mistakes, i still did not get better results - screens have still bubbles.

I have only homemade separator and homemade bubble remover and clean room. Separator and bubble remover are the only machines, which i use.

There is my procedure:
1-separate glass from lcd
2-remove polarizer
3-remove glue with WD40, after then remove WD40 with 99% alcohol and toilet paper
4-remove all dust from lcd in a clean room
5-laminate polarizer with hand roller (There is first mistake. If i laminate polarizer, i have some bubbles between polarizer and lcd. When I put something under the LCD, i laminate polarizer without bubbles, but it did not help)
6-laminate Mitsubishi OCA foil with hand roller. (There is the same mistake. If i laminate oca foil, i have some bubbles between polarizer and oca. When I put something under the LCD, i laminate oca without bubbles, but it did not help. I probe insert OCA before laminating for 15 mins in the refrigerator, did not help)
7-put lcd with foils to mount and apply glass. I am using only new glass with protective foils.
8-i press with my finger in the middle (There is second mistake. I pushed with my finger most of the air out. I also tried no pushed the air out with my fingers, but i got worse results.)
9-now i use bubble remover. I have homemade bubble remover. When I watched videos and pictures, people are using 50 degrees temp. I have no idea, what temp it is. It is temp pressured air? Or it is inside the pressure chamber? Or outside the pressure chamber?
I have my temp sensor on outside the pressure chamber. I use 50-60 degree, pressure 0,5-1Mpa and time 20-60mins.
When i use lower settings, that means 50 degree, 0,7Mpa and 20 mins my screens have big areas with air bubbles, it is the same problem, that post jackvonthor.

If i use higher settings, that means 60 degree, 1Mpa and 50-60 mins my screens look very great, but after an hour, two, i can see small air bubbles on the sides.

Can anybody help me? Where is the problem?