Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|Samsung Hardware Repair Post here your Hardware Repairing Hints or Problems with Samsung Phones.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-27-2013, 14:45||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: May 2011
Sonork: hardware illustration
Thanks Meter: 3,144
C3312 handfree Problem
Tips way or workmanship when the exit profile headset:
1. Mobile opened the chassis and is powered using batteries
2. Set the voltage at the 2.8 Volt Power Suply
3. Attach the ground wire to ground PS PCB
4. Give the PS voltage 2.8 V to the legs with a plug-in handsfree note lcd screen at the point where the voltage had been able to change the handsfree profile
5. If there are changes, voltage 2.8 V jumper to the point of other working voltage
6. Just sharing the experience may be useful
Tested on all hp comes out due to the headset profile 2.8 V working voltage is lost.
Before jumper voltage, it could also throw component (capacitor / resistor shorting) the path
dont forget to click thank
|02-09-2013, 08:51||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Thanks Meter: 4
C3312 head set mode
The Following User Says Thank You to microhard_6600 For This Useful Post: