Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Samsung Hardware Repair Area Post here your Hardware Repairing Hints or Problems with Samsung Phones.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-20-2012, 14:15||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 with Unlock Code
This a guide and tutorial on how you can Sim Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 to another GSM Network
The Samsung Galaxy S3 will feature:
- Android 4.0.4 with a new version of TouchWiz
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1280 x 720)
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor (North American version), 1.4Ghz Exynos 4 Quad processor (international version)
- 1GB of RAM
- 16/32GB versions (64GB coming later) with optional microSD slot
- 8MP camera with no shutter lag, 3.3fps burst
- 1.9 front-facing camera with face tracking
- NFC with S Beam
- 2100 mAh removable battery
- HSPA+ (international version) and LTE (North American)
- 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm, 133g
Once Unlocked enjoy using your Samsung Galaxy S3 on other GSM Networks.
After Unlocking the Galaxy Galaxy S3 GT-9300 can run on other GSM networks which support the following:
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S III requires an unlock code. An Samsung Galaxy S III unlocked should work on any GSM phone networks or carrier. Most GSM or SIM based cell phones come with a SIM lock which prevents them form working with unaccepted carriers. The unlock code should remove the SIM lock on your Samsung Galaxy S III
In order to get a Samsung Galaxy S 3unlock code, I would first contact your phone carrier’s support line and request one. Sometimes they will give you one for free and in exchange will need your Samsung Galaxy S 3’s IMEI number. You can get this number simply by entering *#06# on your phone’s keypad and then pressing enter. If you cannot attain a free Samsung unlocking code, then you can go for a trusted online vendor like ***********.com
You should now be able to use your unlock code and the steps below to fully unlock your Samsung Galaxy S III to other carriers. Enjoy!
Samsung Galaxy S3 III Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will ask for a Network Unlock Pin or Network Control Key
3. Input the unlock code (Network code) that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
* Some models may require a service provider code (sp code)
Otherwise, if your Samsung mobile phone displays “Insert Correct SIM Card” then:
1. Turn on your Samsung phone with an UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.
2. Type: #7465625*638*CODE# (Where CODE is your Samsung unlock code.
Unlocking your Galaxy S III by Samsung has never been Easier!
UNLOCK YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 III NOW!
Reasons to remote unlock your Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 with ***********.com
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Samsung Galaxy S III will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung Galaxy S3 III by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
UNLOCK YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY S III i9300 NOW!
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to add a language in 51xx/61xx||tati||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||8||05-21-2013 19:20|
|How to upload a new firmware...||Brand||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||28||08-30-2012 03:40|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||07-18-2012 07:57|
|news headlines to gsm phone||mos||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||12-18-2011 11:00|
|Help with 6110||paulomt1||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||3||05-25-2009 16:29|