GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Hardware Repair

Samsung Hardware Repair Post here your Hardware Repairing Hints or Problems with Samsung Phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012, 14:15   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1746221
Thanks Meter: 30
Smile How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 with Unlock Code

This a guide and tutorial on how you can Sim Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 to another GSM Network

The Samsung Galaxy S3 will feature:

- Android 4.0.4 with a new version of TouchWiz
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1280 x 720)
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor (North American version), 1.4Ghz Exynos 4 Quad processor (international version)
- 1GB of RAM
- 16/32GB versions (64GB coming later) with optional microSD slot
- 8MP camera with no shutter lag, 3.3fps burst
- 1.9 front-facing camera with face tracking
- NFC with S Beam
- 2100 mAh removable battery
- HSPA+ (international version) and LTE (North American)
- 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm, 133g

Once Unlocked enjoy using your Samsung Galaxy S3 on other GSM Networks.

After Unlocking the Galaxy Galaxy S3 GT-9300 can run on other GSM networks which support the following:

2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100

Unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S III requires an unlock code. An Samsung Galaxy S III unlocked should work on any GSM phone networks or carrier. Most GSM or SIM based cell phones come with a SIM lock which prevents them form working with unaccepted carriers. The unlock code should remove the SIM lock on your Samsung Galaxy S III
In order to get a Samsung Galaxy S 3unlock code, I would first contact your phone carrier’s support line and request one. Sometimes they will give you one for free and in exchange will need your Samsung Galaxy S 3’s IMEI number. You can get this number simply by entering *#06# on your phone’s keypad and then pressing enter. If you cannot attain a free Samsung unlocking code, then you can go for a trusted online vendor like ***********.com

You should now be able to use your unlock code and the steps below to fully unlock your Samsung Galaxy S III to other carriers. Enjoy!

Samsung Galaxy S3 III Unlocking Instructions:

1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will ask for a Network Unlock Pin or Network Control Key
3. Input the unlock code (Network code) that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!

* Some models may require a service provider code (sp code)

Otherwise, if your Samsung mobile phone displays “Insert Correct SIM Card” then:

1. Turn on your Samsung phone with an UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.
2. Type: #7465625*638*CODE# (Where CODE is your Samsung unlock code.

Unlocking your Galaxy S III by Samsung has never been Easier!

UNLOCK YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 III NOW!

Reasons to remote unlock your Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 with ***********.com

* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Samsung Galaxy S III will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung Galaxy S3 III by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked

UNLOCK YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY S III i9300 NOW!