GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Samsung Hardware Repair (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f258/)
-   -   Samsung SM-T230 Tablet charging coil L481 value?? (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f258/samsung-sm-t230-tablet-charging-coil-l481-value-2627610/)

gergely 06-23-2019 03:31

Samsung SM-T230 Tablet charging coil L481 value??
 
Hi everyone!
Does any one have a Samsung SM-T230 tablet?
My one does not charge. I've followed the schematic diagramm and it says I need to change U490 (SM5418 charging IC) or L481.
But the schematic does not say the value of the coil and cannot find the coil on Aliexpress.
Does any one know the value of the coil?

jm_rg94 06-25-2019 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by gergely (Post 13705881)
Hi everyone!
Does any one have a Samsung SM-T230 tablet?
My one does not charge. I've followed the schematic diagramm and it says I need to change U490 (SM5418 charging IC) or L481.
But the schematic does not say the value of the coil and cannot find the coil on Aliexpress.
Does any one know the value of the coil?

* 2703-004297 L481 INDUCTOR-SMD
value: 1UH 20% 2520.0.9T 0.048OHM
check this page for same parts in other phones/tablets
Samsung Spare Parts | Mobile Phone | Galaxy Camera | EK-GC100WRAXSA | Version 0001 | SAMSUNG INDUCTOR-SMD;1UH,20%,2520,T0.9,0.048OHM,

gergely 06-25-2019 20:10

Thanks! you are great!
How did you find this? I was searching the schematic but it only show the part number, L481

jm_rg94 06-25-2019 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by gergely (Post 13709874)
Thanks! you are great!
How did you find this? I was searching the schematic but it only show the part number, L481

I found in the service manual, in the electrical parts list(this part of the service manual is really hard to find it)

gergely 06-25-2019 20:30

i see that you are in spain too.
Would it be possible to see that service manual that you have?

jm_rg94 06-25-2019 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by gergely (Post 13709891)
i see that you are in spain too.
Would it be possible to see that service manual that you have?

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230 Service Manual: http://festyy.com/w2r6VC

efrcom 06-25-2019 22:58

L481=CIG22E1R0MNE
good luck

gergely 06-25-2019 23:15

Thanks! I am amazed by you guys!

gergely 06-25-2019 23:20

Just a quick question. I am really curious about how did you find it? You too had the special service manual?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:38.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.20758 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO