GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Hardware Repair


Samsung Hardware Repair Post here your Hardware Repairing Hints or Problems with Samsung Phones.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2019, 09:07   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 26
Member: 1837922
Status: Offline
Sonork: kramned_99
Thanks Meter: 1
Sm-g530t please share a schematic diagram


hi guys, could somebody please share a schematic diagram for Samsung Grand Prime SM-G530T. Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:55   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Spain
Posts: 81
Member: 1826697
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramned_99 View Post
hi guys, could somebody please share a schematic diagram for Samsung Grand Prime SM-G530T. Thanks
The only schematics available now, it's the included in the service manual.
It's not the full service schematics but in every part of troubleshooting pages there's a part with schematics
Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime SM-G530T Service Manual
http://corneey.com/w4sQpM
hope it helps
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jm_rg94 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 14:51   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 26
Member: 1837922
Status: Offline
Sonork: kramned_99
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm_rg94 View Post
The only schematics available now, it's the included in the service manual.
It's not the full service schematics but in every part of troubleshooting pages there's a part with schematics
Samsung Galaxy Gran Prime SM-G530T Service Manual
http://corneey.com/w4sQpM
hope it helps

Yesss... THANK YOU so much. page 50 suffice my needs. The L1005. this part in my cell phone is badly burned. i thought it was a capacitor. but it is an inductor. Thank you, sir. i appreciate it so much for your generous help.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 15:12   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Spain
Posts: 81
Member: 1826697
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramned_99 View Post
Yesss... THANK YOU so much. page 50 suffice my needs. The L1005. this part in my cell phone is badly burned. i thought it was a capacitor. but it is an inductor. Thank you, sir. i appreciate it so much for your generous help.
Perfect, you're welcome. anytime you need a service manual ask me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 16:15   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 26
Member: 1837922
Status: Offline
Sonork: kramned_99
Thanks Meter: 1
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:52.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.21708 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO