Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Sony Ericsson Hardware Repair Area Post here your Hardware Repairing Hints or Problems with SonyEricsson and Sony Phones.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-29-2006, 15:30||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Thanked 57 Times in 31 Posts
|07-10-2006, 18:52||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2003
Thanked 35 Times in 22 Posts
I too am having a problem with p910 outer keypad not working. Keys work, but you press one number,a nd another shows on the screen. Tried flashing with no luck. Any tip for this?
Thanks in advance!
|07-10-2006, 19:19||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Thanked 56 Times in 41 Posts
|02-05-2009, 12:21||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
For these 3 steps you can find instruction with photos on this web site:
STEPS:4,5,6 and 7. I recommend that you look at it.
1. Lift the flip bezel and remove it.(The bazel has icon of headhones and power on it) To lift the bazel, find little hole at the bottom of it and pull it with some stick.
2. Remove the two screws
3. Remove the flip by releasing the catch and lifting the flip away. (you will find it at the bottom)
4. Now you need to have flat screwdriver(smallest possible). You need to put it between two sides(one with a buttons, other with board in it) of your keypad. Start from those round parts near the place where your bazel was before you removed it.
5. Do it gently, you wont brake it if you try hard, but you could damage the color on the edges. Go from round part to top. Now when you pass middle of it watch out for those two rubber squers on it(because they can jump very easy from it).
6. After that just clean your buttons and the white surfice with some alcohol and ears sticks.
7. Put it all back gently and it will work.
Now this problem was posted 5 years ago, but I still have that phone. I think I am not the only one, so I though it would be usefull.
|The Following User Says Thank You to Bearman86 For This Useful Post:|
|02-05-2009, 12:32||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Greatwall Center™
Thanked 31 Times in 24 Posts
It will help u try it.
|The Following User Says Thank You to samibapy For This Useful Post:|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|kg195 auto off auto keypad buton working, keypad not working .by guljee||guljee786||LG Hardware Repair Section||4||01-23-2011 17:41|
|k310i keypad not working and joy stick not working how can i make jumper||shani72||Sony Ericsson Hardware Repair Area||1||12-09-2009 15:58|
|2600c keypad not work up key,downkey,optionskey,cencelkey not work after change ic.||lavkey||Nokia Hardware & Hardware-Repair Area||1||08-08-2008 16:52|
|p900 Keypad Not Working||raknahs||Sony Ericsson Hardware Repair Area||0||04-21-2008 15:32|
|p900 Keypad Not Working||raknahs||Sony Ericsson Hardware Repair Area||0||04-13-2008 11:04|