GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Sony Ericsson > Sony Ericsson Hardware Repair

Sony Ericsson Hardware Repair Post here your Hardware Repairing Hints or Problems with SonyEricsson and Sony Phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 09:49   #16 (permalink)

Member: 1193470
Thanks Meter: 2

I need w595 schematic
Old 08-27-2010, 08:06   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1201843
Thanks Meter: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Angel443 View Post
Dear Sir.

First of all like others suggested check your battery and level 1-2 trouble shooting.

I strongly recommend you to check if there is a short circuit (Check with multi-meter) between the two points that I have encircled in the picture.
If the two points are not shortened, then place a jumper between them.

The points are located near the camera connector on front side of the board.
Also check if there's is a connection between the board and middle pin in battery connector.

This is a common fault in W595, that connected to identification of the battery.

I also recommend you to check if the phone communicates with PC (Personal Computer) via data cable.
If it doesn't check underneath this small shield (that I encircled in red), that located near the extension card connector in the back side of the board.

It's contains two critical components; The first is responsible for USB<->TM&M conversion and the other is Over-voltage USB protector. So if there is a corrosion in it, there will not be any charge or communication with the PC .

If those two advices didn't helped you, I recommend you to check this component and it's surroundings:

It's a FET transistor that by him the N2000 (analog processor) controls that charging process.

If neither of those solutions didn't helped you then the problem is coming from N2000 and it's located under SE-glue and you can't even reheat him.

Good Luck and Godspeed!
Pavel A.

no work plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another slu
Old 05-14-2011, 09:20   #18 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1535487
Thanks Meter: 8
Yes my dears i also tested that it software problem
i solved it with sony ersion update service