GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 17:52   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 548443
Thanks Meter: 70
Unhappy Help urgently needed to revive this v3re!

Hello experts,
I urgently need help to revive this Motorola V3RE. The handset was having bootloader Version:0xcc1 initially, and I combed through SMARTMOTO Software and found that I could unlock it by "Preparing the PHONE" method. I mistakingly did not initially disassemble it leaving the screen attached. It reached some stage that the Software said I should prepare SMART TESTPOINT and the screen of the handset turned BLANK, with only the KEYPAD blinking.
I decided to dismantle it later on and I tried to remove the METAL PLATE(the whole plate) sheltering the TESTPOINTS. I do not know whether something got damaged there or what! From that point, the keypad is no more blinking and the screen has also turned blank.
Any time I try to connect it with Smart Moto, the handset is detected as:S BLANK NEPTUNE LTE 2 -without interface, and with BOOT Version 0x400.
With this Bootversion and FLASH STATE of the Handset, I can neither FLASH nor UNLOCK the Handset!
Please any help is greatly welcome!

Old 11-18-2009, 08:27   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 239548
Thanks Meter: 2,781
Unfortunately, your phone's hardware is damaged.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:18   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcandre View Post
Unfortunately, your phone's hardware is damaged.
Hello,
Thanks for the quick response. Please,from your rich experience,which part do you guess is likely to get damaged?

Old 11-18-2009, 12:33   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 239548
Thanks Meter: 2,781
I find it difficult to answer you because haven't seen any successful attempts to revive the phones in such condition:

Quote:
handset is detected as:S BLANK NEPTUNE LTE 2 -without interface, and with BOOT Version 0x400.

The Following User Says Thank You to mcandre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2009, 17:44   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 599037
Thanks Meter: 103
Donate money to this user
i think the problem got in wen u was removing the sheild... chk if u hav mistakenly damaged the board and the board's green skin is also removed with the fone sheild????if not so then remove the lcd this time repeat the procedure again.. but it seems that boot has got damaged..

The Following User Says Thank You to peter002 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2009, 13:07   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter002 View Post
i think the problem got in wen u was removing the sheild... chk if u hav mistakenly damaged the board and the board's green skin is also removed with the fone sheild????if not so then remove the lcd this time repeat the procedure again.. but it seems that boot has got damaged..
Hi,
Thanks for the information.I checked the board carefully and I still find the green skins intact. If the boot is damaged, do you have any idea of how I can solve that problem?
If I remove the LCD part and try again,the set is still detected as S-BLANK NEPTUNE LTE-2. Well, I think I will have take it for a thorough check.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:01   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 88176
Thanks Meter: 34
Hum! it may not a hardware issuce

Hi I am having the exact same problem as u had with ur V3re after i tried to unlock it by prepairing... ( but i have dis-connected LCD from the PCB)

it's urgent! plz reply if u found solution or any one here can help?
or email to: [email protected]

what i might have made mistake was when i using the smart testpoint cable.
what i cant understand is that why the handset boot now has changed to be 4.000 from boot 0C.c1?!! i saw it showing boot 0.000 on the smartMoto ( which 0.0000 is suposed to be ) now i cant flash or unlock.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:22   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 121052
Sonork: 100.107126
Thanks Meter: 80,766
@ selfone69,

Please provide us with more detailed information, show us log file from the unlock/flashing procedures. Don't forget to hide serial numbers.
But as the phone's boot version get read as 4.00 more likely that the handset has some hardware malfunction.

Best Regards
GSMServer team