GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2006, 10:30   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 173810
Thanks Meter: 2
No Support For Me Smart-clip User

hi mates
i have been trying for two weeks just to license my new clip i always run it in to problems the license is alway unable to be saved and now i wonder why i wasted my money to purchase something that is not useful to me i already have Smart-unlocker device and i purchased this extra because i thought it would have help me unlock newer phones but i have cut hell for buying it.
so should any one exist in this world who can help me solve this problem then
im appealing for help the signal i always get is RUN TIME ERROR,THIS APPLICATION HAS REQUESTED A RUN TIME TO TERMINATE IN AN UNUSUALWAY PLEASE CONTACT THE APPLICATION SUPPORT CENTER.this appears after i have enter all the license numbers in the box and then trying to save it show the above run time error
then secondly smetimes it say ERROR SAVING DATA when i tried to register myself after installing new windows and new smart moto
NOTE.i just bought the s-clip new i have not even license once i have this problem it is unbielievable.
i have written so many times to smart-clip support center and the only reply i get is registration allowed one more time and when i try it is still impossible i appreciate your time to read i hope if there is anybody who can help in this world will certainly do that

Old 04-14-2006, 10:42   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 229997
Thanks Meter: 636
Hello touch_111387,

Try to getlicense once more.
Copy it from e-mail and insert in license window!
It should help!

Best Regards
Smart-clip team
www.smart-clip.com
www.GsmServer.com
www.boot-loader.com
www.smart-unlocker.com

Old 04-14-2006, 20:52   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

you mean i should not register again just put the license keys in the box?and again why do you think this is happening?I THINK IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH MY PC I SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN EVEN ABLE TO REGISTER OR DOWNLOAD SMART MOTO.THE PARALLEL BOX SHOULD IT BE ALWAYS MARKED OR UNMARKED?
BEST REGARD

Old 04-15-2006, 08:58   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 229997
Thanks Meter: 636
@ touch_111387,

You should register one more time.
get license key, copy it from your e-mail directly to license window. It should help!

Best Regards
Smart-clip team
www.smart-clip.com
www.GsmServer.com
www.boot-loader.com
www.smart-unlocker.com

Old 04-15-2006, 12:38   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

hi
i did exactly what you said but still didnt work. i had run time error this application has requested a run time to terminate in an unsualway contac appl.support center for info im just tired of that confused and dont know what to do