GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Smart-Clip (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f268/)
-   -   problem with K1 krzr after unlock (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f268/problem-k1-krzr-after-unlock-381709/)

SilentKiller 03-06-2007 19:13

problem with K1 krzr after unlock

hi, i was trying to unlock a K1 krzr at first i was getting 'Reading phone boot version... A.B2
io timeout'
i noticed the phone did not power on after this , only the keypads light up and nothing on screen, but when i put the phone in testmode * hash and pwr, i get a blank white screen.

i managed to complete the unlocking procedure after by correcting the testpoint but the phone was still dead.
on the log the firmware showed as R4527_G_08.22.07R
so i fullflashed the same version from bootloader site, but the phone is in same condition.
any ideas how to solve this problem pls?
also how to find out which version are newer?

regards

lmvs 03-06-2007 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentKiller (Post 2300846)
hi, i was trying to unlock a K1 krzr at first i was getting 'Reading phone boot version... A.B2
io timeout'
i noticed the phone did not power on after this , only the keypads light up and nothing on screen, but when i put the phone in testmode * hash and pwr, i get a blank white screen.

i managed to complete the unlocking procedure after by correcting the testpoint but the phone was still dead.
on the log the firmware showed as R4527_G_08.22.07R
so i fullflashed the same version from bootloader site, but the phone is in same condition.
any ideas how to solve this problem pls?
also how to find out which version are newer?

regards

Make repair PDS,and full flash,it will help you!!!!;)

~mr_Ten$ion~ 03-06-2007 19:35

As i thk u demagh Your PCB during Tp ..... Jst check Pbc den make Tp & repair pds & flash it ............ Thanz

littmanr 03-06-2007 20:39

U should resolder electronic components on Board,,,,Check U 801 IC,,,this have 5 pins,,,Need Service Manual schematic???? contact me.....Good Luck

Regards::::::::::........

RNC_EBM 03-07-2007 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by littmanr (Post 2301007)
U should resolder electronic components on Board,,,,Check U 801 IC,,,this have 5 pins,,,Need Service Manual schematic???? contact me.....Good Luck

Regards::::::::::........

@SilentKiller

Schematic is HERE.

List of schematic on this thread.

= K1
= Z3
= L6
= L7
= V360
= U6

br

RNC_EBM

SilentKiller 03-07-2007 17:25

ok, thanks all for replys, i forgot to mention i did not cut any testpoints, i have used the magic testpoint and also the phone is new. but now i have tried repair pds and full flash but still not working.

how do i know which flash has a newer version than another?

regards

Mr.Tinkertrain 03-09-2007 09:15

@ SilentKiller,

At boot-loader.com you can find original R4527_G_08.22.07R.mfw full flash and higher R4527_G_08.12.10R_B firmware version. You can try to make Repair PDS and after that Full Flash with one of those files. If that won't revive the phone then, most probably, it has some hardware malfunction.

Best Regards
Smart-clip team
www.smart-clip.com
www.GsmServer.com
www.boot-loader.com
www.smart-unlocker.com

SilentKiller 03-10-2007 17:48

i have found the problem, the magic testpoint adaptor has damaged the lcd connector therefore the lcd is not working.

MOBICOM 03-10-2007 18:04

I think magic testpoint is not safe at all!!!
Consumption is very high when we try to boot phone thry new alternate TP.
Standard TP provided by SC is only safe option.

wbr.

James-R 03-10-2007 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOBICOM (Post 2309196)
I think magic testpoint is not safe at all!!!
Consumption is very high when we try to boot phone thry new alternate TP.
Standard TP provided by SC is only safe option.

wbr.

correct, many people have killed phones with magic tp.

br