GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Smart-Clip (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f268/)
-   -   ::::=:::Smart-Clip not found:::=::: (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f268/smart-clip-not-found-361351/)

GsmOrient 12-29-2006 02:55

::::=:::Smart-Clip not found:::=:::

Peace be with you(Greeting)
Now when i connect My Smart-Clip with my PC and prees connect with SmartMoto i have it the light of lamp turn of then turn on and i have this massege ..................SmartMoto 1.23Smart-Clip not found.
What is happen and How can i repair it please?
Thanks.
Best Regards.

[glow=yellow]GsmOrient[/glow]

mamirza 12-29-2006 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by GsmOrient (Post 2170185)
Peace be with you(Greeting)
Now when i connect My Smart-Clip with my PC and prees connect with SmartMoto i have it the light of lamp turn of then turn on and i have this massege ..................SmartMoto 1.23Smart-Clip not found.
What is happen and How can i repair it please?
Thanks.
Best Regards.

Hi, very simple, pls check and set LPT accordingly then connect !

BR.;)

piracik 12-29-2006 09:13

if You upgraded it newest version 3.05 and using smartmoto 1.23 so now You have to buy s-card and use it with 2.09 :D:D oh and change setting to compatybil not fast :)

GsmOrient 12-30-2006 09:41

Thanks for all tried help me
My problem is solved by another Power Supply.
Thanks
Best Regards

Zukison14 01-02-2007 10:12

Same problem

GsmOrient,

Hi, It seems to me I have same problem as yours. Suddenly my smart-clip stopped connecting to smartmoto, bootloader, or smart-clip updater. As soon as I hit connect, both LEDs turn off and I get message: smart-clip not found. What power supply did you get?

hamzaa 01-02-2007 21:10

i have same problem.can scsupport please give us solution.clip worked perfectly with other versions of smoto.

luskao 01-02-2007 21:32

Well I have been using my power supply since I got SmartCLip and I paid just 9€. I think that it's multivoltage(3 to 12V) and 500mA, check for a new one cause it's not expensive and then let us know how is going...

BR

Luskao

Zukison14 01-03-2007 01:26

Still nothing

luskao

I already tried with brand new Smart-clip original power supply and I still have the same problem. Also, I got another smart-clip and is not accepting my previous S-Card. What can I do ?

I have one Smart-clip that does not connect with Smartmoto, S-card updater, Bootloader, or Smart-clip updater. I already tried with 2 computers, 2 power supplies and 2 lpt cables. It still has valid warranty till March. I got a brand new Smart-clip that does not connect to my S-card because it gives me the following message: Please connect smart-clip corresponding to S-card. How can I reset S-Card?

dc_civic1129 01-03-2007 08:48

solution to smartmoto with this problem, go to smart-clip tab, change "setup port for:" to Compatilbility instead of Speed. Works 100%.