GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 10:33   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 306676
Thanks Meter: 148
SmartMoto error open software

ERROR !!!

The application`s module SmartMoto.exe was modified. It way be damaged or infected by virus. Reinstall the application.
Save the below report details. You will need this data when contacting Customer Support: 3.7.19.5;3014

What is wrong ?

Old 11-27-2008, 10:43   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 229997
Thanks Meter: 636
@ services_mobile,

Uninstall SmartMoto you have, download it once again and after that install "fresh" copy.

Best Regards
Smart-clip team
www.smart-clip.com
www.scoutdongle.com
www.GsmServer.com
www.boot-loader.com
www.smart-unlocker.com

Old 11-27-2008, 10:51   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 133436
Sonork: 100.1577364
Thanks Meter: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by services_mobile View Post
ERROR !!!

The application`s module SmartMoto.exe was modified. It way be damaged or infected by virus. Reinstall the application.
Save the below report details. You will need this data when contacting Customer Support: 3.7.19.5;3014

What is wrong ?
few weeks before i got also same problem, i was not able to figure out what is the problem i downloaded again and again smart moto from web but after few hours or restart pc i got the same problem, by chance my one friend need one exe file from me i send him and he was using KASPERSKY antivirus i was using NOD32 and his antivirus found the virus in the exe as win32.agent.cb virus and it remove the exe file , when i install KASPERSKY and updates and scan my computer voila i found thousands of virus with same name and this was the reason actually. so just goto windows\ system32 folder and see smartmoto.exe (43kB size) and one smartmoto.ini files if these files exist there it means u've to use KASPERSKY and scan your pc or just format and install fresh copy of windows and try again. if u are infected then don't download any other exe file because it will be infected also

NOTE: if u don't want to install temproarily just download SMARTMOTO from web then before u run it compress it to rar then run the setup install the software goto installed folder and compress again smart moto.exe file and protect.exe file after that run smart moto software it will work but after few hours same problem so don't worry goto the folder extract the compressed files again and use again and when infected again do it again.

Take Care
ENJOY

The Following User Says Thank You to imran_qasim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2008, 12:03   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 239548
Thanks Meter: 2,781
imran_qasim, scan your computer with good antivirus, like nod32, kaspersky etc and clean all viruses..

Old 11-27-2008, 12:08   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 133436
Sonork: 100.1577364
Thanks Meter: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcandre View Post
imran_qasim, scan your computer with good antivirus, like nod32, kaspersky etc and clean all viruses..

infect if u read my post closely you will find that i already found the solution for my problem and already solved it , i was sharing my experience with the person who is starter of this thread and having problem like me.

Take Care
ENJOY

Old 11-28-2008, 07:04   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 306676
Thanks Meter: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by imran_qasim View Post
few weeks before i got also same problem, i was not able to figure out what is the problem i downloaded again and again smart moto from web but after few hours or restart pc i got the same problem, by chance my one friend need one exe file from me i send him and he was using KASPERSKY antivirus i was using NOD32 and his antivirus found the virus in the exe as win32.agent.cb virus and it remove the exe file , when i install KASPERSKY and updates and scan my computer voila i found thousands of virus with same name and this was the reason actually. so just goto windows\ system32 folder and see smartmoto.exe (43kB size) and one smartmoto.ini files if these files exist there it means u've to use KASPERSKY and scan your pc or just format and install fresh copy of windows and try again. if u are infected then don't download any other exe file because it will be infected also

NOTE: if u don't want to install temproarily just download SMARTMOTO from web then before u run it compress it to rar then run the setup install the software goto installed folder and compress again smart moto.exe file and protect.exe file after that run smart moto software it will work but after few hours same problem so don't worry goto the folder extract the compressed files again and use again and when infected again do it again.

Take Care
ENJOY
Good solution ... Thanks .

Old 11-29-2008, 13:08   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 67493
Thanks Meter: 5
I use avast! HOME EDITION and all problems is gone ...

http://www.avast.com/ ... Free Edition