Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-22-2007, 03:07||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: hk, phils.,shenzhen
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
^^^^^^^^successfully Unlock W218^^^^^^^^
SUCCESSFULLY UNLOCK W218 LOCKED FROM SUN CELLULAR!
1. Connect S-Card to PC USB port and launch SmartMoto.
2. Power ON the phone without SIM card.
3. Enter the submenu access code **16379#.
4. Select "Trace ON" option from submenu.
5. "Modem On! Trace On!" will be displayed.
6. Connect the phone to PC using data cable.
7. Select an appropriate COM port in SmartMoto.
8. Select required model from the list and Press "Unlock" button.
9. SmartMoto performs the Unlock process.
10. The handset is unlocked and can be disconnected.
Please check the phone screen when data cable is plugged. If the headset icon is displayed, the unlock process will not be performed successfully. In this case please remove the cable and reconnect it.
|11-25-2007, 18:53||#3 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sao Paulo - BRAZIL
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Everytime I insert cable I get the headset icon. Tried 100 times. Any advice?
Using COM1 (Serial) T190 cable as afaik it's the same pinout....
|08-21-2008, 07:52||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
direct unlock w218
Use t191 cable from saras. connect to data box/dct3dejan box
com1.use L3 or out3 selector for motorola port data.
Now insert scard and open smartmoto,phone connection and
com port,usually i use com 1 for data cable.then select your
click unlock and press power on..wait untill unlock finish.