GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2006, 01:51   #1 (permalink)
atv
Freak Poster

Member: 109335
Thanks Meter: 27
unlock e790 rokr itunes?

hi i tried several days ago to unlock a rokr but i didnt paid atention that sc reads it as a e790 itunes, so i did tespoint and phone dead, but i pressed the drill a little hard so i thought that was the mistake, and i gave me ei to the customer, but the same customer brought another one today and when i read it it says e790 itunes cingular, can sc unlock this model without problems? cause its r373, but i dont want to screw it, so please can u let me know if normal tesp should do the job?
thanks
atv

Old 04-08-2006, 03:36   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 216515
Thanks Meter: 4
e790= E1. same thing same testpoint everything is the same

Old 05-01-2006, 15:45   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 39797
Thanks Meter: 13
Rokr E1/E790

Hi Guys

I worked on one of those phones last night but I did not drill a hole. I managed to remove the entire housing but I will not bother to explain my methods now. After I went thought the problems of removing the housing and making the testpoint, I got an error that the Bootloader version is not supported and testpoint unlock is not possible. It also gave me a blank phone.

All I did was "Remove RSA" then flash the phone with the version that is on boot-loader. com. Problem solved. From now on I won't waste my time with making testpoints on this phone. I will just Remove RSA and flash.

Last edited by j73wa; 05-01-2006 at 23:26.

Old 05-01-2006, 19:44   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 141164
Thanks Meter: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by j73wa
Hi Guys

I worked on one of those phones last night but I did not drill a hole. I managed to remove the entire housing but I will not explain my methods. After I went thought the problems of removing the housing and making the testpoint, I got an error that the Bootloader version is not supported and testpoint unlock is not possible. It also gave me a blank phone.

All I did was "Remove RSA" then flash the phone with the version that is on boot-loader. com. Problem solved. From now on I won't waste my time with making testpoints on this phone. I will just Remove RSA and flash.
it will be better that u didnt post wa u done to the phone.
cuz ur post is stinck =stink of gride

Old 05-01-2006, 23:21   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 39797
Thanks Meter: 13
Why are you guys so edgy and quick to judge someone else? It is clear to me that english is not your first language so maybe you should go learn english first then come and judge others who speak english as their first language. Don't you see that I posted the answer to the problem? I have been following this forum for some time now and it has been of great assistance to me so I just thought that the least I could do was save someone the problem of damaging a phone by making a testpoint. But maybe I am a bit naive. There are jerks everywhere.