Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-13-2005, 03:03||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Thanks Meter: 18
v3 boot loader 08.26 tespoint tip
1. buy a 3.0 volt adaptor, cut the end and put 2 cables in negative and 1 in positive, in one of the negative put a neddle with the end a little bended.
so it works as negative ground to make tespoint.(the neddle)
the other negative wire, cable to give power to the batery conector.
positive as well.( as a batery simulation)
use only the corners ones of batery conectors to put one cable each.
2. with the customer Not looking, open the v3 cut with a knife the side of the shield that u need to bend, remove, or cut to be able to put the needle in the tespoint.
3. conect smartmoto and smartclip plug the usb to the v3 and put thepositive cable, conect display with flex, (just to check your tespoint is succesfull), cause when u conect needlle you will see that keypad light is on, then conect negative to batery simulation and search for the phone in aplication.
4. when it gives u the neptune blank recognition, remove tespoint, and display, then u can fla**** with a fullflash, with the option overwrite boot selected.
-be carefull with the voltage of the adaptor.
-when cutting just in the corner of tespoint and when u have a corner cutted bend it carefull to be able to see the testpoint.
-if it result without internal display, use flashfiles
R374_G_0E.42.07R_A_lp0021_full_flash (with video camera but with no spanish, check lang)
R374_G_0E.42.0CR_lp0031_full_flash (no video camera but with spanish)
- also be carefull with removing flex conector cause is very fragil (the flex has a pressure point so if u force it a little, it will crack).
this is my expirience, im in central america, and i have been unlocking a lot using the procedure, just as a humble advice, or tip.
the picture of tespoint is in smart-clip site.
|11-13-2005, 20:54||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Thanks Meter: 12
Last edited by SinanElektronik; 11-13-2005 at 21:16.
|11-14-2005, 11:36||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Thanks Meter: 3
THE FLASHES U MENTIONED UP TO REPAIR THE DISPLAY PROBLEM, SHOULD BE A SMART MOTO FLASHES OR WHAT EXACTLY?? CAN U PLZ SHED THE LIGHT MORE ON THIS PROBLEM, AND EXPLAIN WHAT EXACTLY IS 'CAUSING IT??
|11-15-2005, 00:04||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Thanks Meter: 18
the flashes that i menctioned are for smartmoto aplication.
and yes i had the experience that if u keep trying some other flexes and displays, after attempts internal display works, but if u try the one that doesnt give internal display with one that u havent flash u will see that it works, so thats why i used the flashes that i mentioned and problem solved, (not much time to keep trying one by one so), i had to unlock 50, and i left 15 with the 42.07r and the others with the 40.9, thats why i suggest that u remove flex carefully before start the flash.
hope it helps
|11-15-2005, 03:04||#9 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jan 2004
Thanks Meter: 73
haha .. i like this one ...
for display not working .... you need a very new FULL FLASH ..
41.0c, or 42.xx ... find a FULL FLASH file, not reflash file ... and it will work ~
the testpoint solution will not damage your display physically ... only software problem ~~ in my guess, the new hardware need new DRIVER .. well, my guess only ... but find the FULL FLASH will work ~ I have done 7 pcs that have display problem after test-point, none failed!!
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|V3 boot loader 08.26 can be unlock By UBL?||denard||Ultima Box Light||7||11-27-2007 17:27|
|V3 Boot Loader 08.26||haider||Smart-Clip||2||01-26-2006 14:32|
|v3 white housing boot loader 08.26 how to unlock||FullFLASHgSMPH||Motorola P2k||2||11-19-2005 20:49|
|V3 boot loader 08.26||elherrero||Smart-Clip||1||11-09-2005 14:29|
|V3 boot loader 08.26 sw R374_G_0E.42.08R||monjack||Smart-Clip||6||09-27-2005 10:41|