GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2006, 20:10   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45985
Thanks Meter: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by simlockgsm
STFU.
I've already unlocked 3 rokr's since yesterday..
no one asked for any bs about how cool you are or smart you think you are.
people asking for a little help. not hard to understand so beat it.

Hi,

nice to hear we helped you somehow,you´re welcome!

And, no need for rude words guys!

Br gjurobrod

Old 01-25-2006, 20:14   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 183888
Thanks Meter: 1
Yes, Thank You very much to those of you who contributed.
I didnt come here to argue but I wont be insulted either.
Great info and it looks like a lot of other people were wondering these same things based off of the thread count.
Thanks again -
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjurobrod
Hi,
nice to hear we helped you somehow,you´re welcome!

And, no need for rude words guys!
Br gjurobrod

Old 01-26-2006, 17:52   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 174472
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
STFU.
I've already unlocked 3 rokr's since yesterday..
no one asked for any bs about how cool you are or smart you think you are.
people asking for a little help. not hard to understand so beat it.
Wow.. looks lke you are the coolest one here unlocked 3 Rokr "Since Yesterday .. WOW" ...
Unfortunately I lost count of how many Rokr I did in January but I sure did 25 V3x + 15 U7 in Yesterday

Tsh Tsh Tsh , I think U R the one hard to understand here !!! I aint trying to be showing how cool or smart I am .. without your first post there I wont be replied it back to you, Right ?? so I'm only gently replied and trying to tell the "TRUTH" about your first post if you can't handle the TRUTH , you should be the one G.T.H.O and call yourself a "L" .. please Give me a chance about "beat it" I'll make you gaurenteed satify within 4 Min. and you'll able to understand the real meaning of "beat it"

Old 01-26-2006, 20:40   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

You sir, are a hypocrite,

You posted in nsdongle forum "So the Original Cable came in the Box WONT work on the NS Box to Unlock the T809
is there any D800 Cable out there yet ?? I'm not a handy-person to Built a cable "
Why didnt you use the "search button"??
All that info was there if you only search.lol
and how about the fact your not a "handy-person" seems odd since you were so quick to ridicule me for something I wasnt familiar with??
Guess what? I know how to make my own cables and I think its easy but I didnt stop to make fun of the fact you don't know how now did I.
Grow up and keep your ***** shut unless your willing to help instead of ridicule.
nuff said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_site
Wow.. looks lke you are the coolest one here unlocked 3 Rokr "Since Yesterday .. WOW" ...
Unfortunately I lost count of how many Rokr I did in January but I sure did 25 V3x + 15 U7 in Yesterday
Tsh Tsh Tsh , I think U R the one hard to understand here !!! I aint trying to be showing how cool or smart I am .. without your first post there I wont be replied it back to you, Right ?? so I'm only gently replied and trying to tell the "TRUTH" about your first post if you can't handle the TRUTH , you should be the one G.T.H.O and call yourself a "L" .. please Give me a chance about "beat it" I'll make you gaurenteed satify within 4 Min. and you'll able to understand the real meaning of "beat it"

Old 01-28-2006, 02:06   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 174472
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
You sir, are a hypocrite,

You posted in nsdongle forum "So the Original Cable came in the Box WONT work on the NS Box to Unlock the T809
is there any D800 Cable out there yet ?? I'm not a handy-person to Built a cable "
Why didnt you use the "search button"??
All that info was there if you only search.lol
and how about the fact your not a "handy-person" seems odd since you were so quick to ridicule me for something I wasnt familiar with??
Guess what? I know how to make my own cables and I think its easy but I didnt stop to make fun of the fact you don't know how now did I.
Grow up and keep your ***** shut unless your willing to help instead of ridicule.
nuff said.
Yo. I wont blame you working by yourself and unlocking 2 Rokr phone in 1 day .. thats a big numbers for 1 person and the spare time will spend on building a cable

We do over 70 phone's flash / Repair / unlocking / Modding everyday.. had 5 different technicians working here, everybody sharing the same ID as for company .. but I'll pass your message to the guy in Samsung dep. from you cus anyway , I personally don't really like them too much

I understand how you felt , if you want to grab a toothpick and threw it on my face and make you feel better .. go ahead !!! cus otherwise you wont looking at our previous post to find something defend yourself and personally advise "Grow Up" words should be for youself , this is ONLY kids will do this

anyway You know what , I'm starting to like you after a few of your reply , but I gotto go back to my big work .. If you find something on the previous post or something to picking on me again, let me know ?? I want to see it too I'll might not have time for this weekend maybe next week OK

Old 01-28-2006, 02:31   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

lol
Right, Right...that was somebody else in the samsung dept...

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_site
Yo. I wont blame you working by yourself and unlocking 2 Rokr phone in 1 day .. thats a big numbers for 1 person and the spare time will spend on building a cable
We do over 70 phone's flash / Repair / unlocking / Modding everyday.. had 5 different technicians working here, everybody sharing the same ID as for company .. but I'll pass your message to the guy in Samsung dep. from you cus anyway , I personally don't really like them too much
I understand how you felt , if you want to grab a toothpick and threw it on my face and make you feel better .. go ahead !!! cus otherwise you wont looking at our previous post to find something defend yourself and personally advise "Grow Up" words should be for youself , this is ONLY kids will do this
anyway You know what , I'm starting to like you after a few of your reply , but I gotto go back to my big work .. If you find something on the previous post or something to picking on me again, let me know ?? I want to see it too I'll might not have time for this weekend maybe next week OK