GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2006, 17:30   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 57937
Thanks Meter: 34
What people use to get to TEST POINTS!!??

Can people show pictures/descriptions/videos of tools they use on Motorola's to get to the Test Points.

Thanks

Old 01-23-2006, 20:54   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 174472
Thanks Meter: 0
Have you try to type " Test Point " on the search box ??
I'm sure there is some informations that you're looking for !!!

Old 01-23-2006, 21:08   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 183888
Thanks Meter: 1
Hey have you typed "Test Point" in the searchbox?
guess what...this question has never been answered. look for yourself. when your done reading every post with test point in it, which will take you a week btw.. you will see that that is of very little help unless you want the pic of where the test point is physically located.
This isn't a stupid question and is one of the few exceptions that maybe the "do a search" isnt the best option.
Thanks -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_site
Have you try to type " Test Point " on the search box ??
I'm sure there is some informations that you're looking for !!!

Old 01-24-2006, 08:58   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49581
Thanks Meter: 73
http:///vbb/showpo...88&postcount=1

read it, read it carefully ... and someone DID post a 'scary' picture about cutting a v3 shield with a rotatiing saw ....

find your own way, a most comfortable way that suit your skill ....

for me, i use a piller to 'PULL' the shield up .. dare to try?

Old 01-24-2006, 10:24   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45985
Thanks Meter: 96
And again:

"Most questions are already answered, so pls use search!"

And believe me, itīs true...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...8&postcount=37

this is what i found in less than 30 secs...

Give it a try, itīs faster that way!
:-)

Br gjurobrod

Old 01-24-2006, 17:22   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Good info but again this just shows where the test point is. thats the easy part. what about the tool for opening the phone and the actual test point lead?? thats what I'm asking. Is there a place to buy a moto repair kit with all the proper screw/hex drivers etc.. and what is used for the actual test point? is it a special caBle or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjurobrod
And again:
"Most questions are already answered, so pls use search!"
And believe me, itīs true...
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...8&postcount=37
this is what i found in less than 30 secs...
Give it a try, itīs faster that way!
:-)
Br gjurobrod

Old 01-24-2006, 17:55   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49581
Thanks Meter: 73
you can see a tool someone is using in the picture ..

for test-point, i sometime use a pin, sometimes use a pin+wire, sometimes use a knife ... choose whatever you can use to connect the TP with ground, and it will be fine ~

Old 01-24-2006, 19:16   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45985
Thanks Meter: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by simlockgsm
Good info but again this just shows where the test point is. thats the easy part. what about the tool for opening the phone and the actual test point lead?? thats what I'm asking. Is there a place to buy a moto repair kit with all the proper screw/hex drivers etc.. and what is used for the actual test point? is it a special caBle or what?
The initial question from the thread´s starter was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07heaven
Can people show pictures/descriptions/videos of tools they use on Motorola's to get to the Test Points.
Thanks

But,if you say that´s easy part...

I don´t think there is any "moto repair kit" bcos this what we are doing is improvising, nothing more and nothing less.

Use a bit of your imagination, it´s helpful too ;-)

Now,as we need external power(no way to use battery from phone) to unlock this kind of phones, in attachment you´ll see how i do it,just use any battery or power supply.

br gjurobrod
Attached Images
File Type: gif TP.GIF (2.4 KB, 440 views)

Old 01-24-2006, 19:41   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 20953
Thanks Meter: 94
that one is nice "gjurobrod" it's a good idea!

Old 01-25-2006, 07:16   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 184630
does someone have a photo of motherboard that has tp connected to the point w connection to ground??? i don't fully understand which part of the phone i use to ground the tp to!!

example of motorola e1 would be very helpful,

thanks in advance

Old 01-25-2006, 11:59   #11 (permalink)

Member: 45919
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1C1
does someone have a photo of motherboard that has tp connected to the point w connection to ground??? i don't fully understand which part of the phone i use to ground the tp to!!
thanks in advance

How about this
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...10&postcount=1

/Mike

Old 01-25-2006, 16:16   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 75232
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1C1
thanks in advance
ground is anything big and metal or the - on the battery

Old 01-25-2006, 16:36   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 54486
Thanks Meter: 5
easiest way for tp

the easiest way to testpoint is to use the wired used for repairing ringer track on 3310. use a piece of wire long enough so that it enables u to mount phone put battery ...
when phone detected on smartclip just cut wire wire scisors. then continu unlocking when finish unlocking .... just dismantle fones and remove wire .... easy ... tested on v3 lot of time ....

Old 01-25-2006, 18:57   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 174472
Quote:
Originally Posted by simlockgsm
Hey have you typed "Test Point" in the searchbox?
guess what...this question has never been answered. look for yourself. when your done reading every post with test point in it, which will take you a week btw.. you will see that that is of very little help unless you want the pic of where the test point is physically located.
This isn't a stupid question and is one of the few exceptions that maybe the "do a search" isnt the best option.
Thanks -
@simlockgsm

Listen dude >> I think you really a Sunday-Unlocker !!!

1. I 100% sure there is some information about TP on this forums !!! people's are tired to replying the same thing all the times !! I'll tell you what, instead post your thread and sit here to wait for a reply .. why don't you guys go to the " Search Box " and I'm sure it wont take you a week to find out the answer , if you really doing a good search !!! If you're too lazy or impatient to search then there is no one can help you

2. Physical TP Informtaions ??? then you need to stand up instead sit ur *** on the chair in front of the computer waiting for reply !!! how about come to my store in FL and I'll hold your hand and teach you step by step how to assemble the phone and doing the TP correctly , and I'll also bring you to my local supplier show you where I got my tools from and the prices comparations to others ??

BTW, make sure when you come to FL bring ur Video Cam. so you can recorded it and play back when you got home or can post it on the forums to show people's

Old 01-25-2006, 19:59   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

STFU.
I've already unlocked 3 rokr's since yesterday..
no one asked for any bs about how cool you are or smart you think you are.
people asking for a little help. not hard to understand so beat it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_site
@simlockgsm
Listen dude >> I think you really a Sunday-Unlocker !!!
1. I 100% sure there is some information about TP on this forums !!! people's are tired to replying the same thing all the times !! I'll tell you what, instead post your thread and sit here to wait for a reply .. why don't you guys go to the " Search Box " and I'm sure it wont take you a week to find out the answer , if you really doing a good search !!! If you're too lazy or impatient to search then there is no one can help you
2. Physical TP Informtaions ??? then you need to stand up instead sit ur *** on the chair in front of the computer waiting for reply !!! how about come to my store in FL and I'll hold your hand and teach you step by step how to assemble the phone and doing the TP correctly , and I'll also bring you to my local supplier show you where I got my tools from and the prices comparations to others ??
BTW, make sure when you come to FL bring ur Video Cam. so you can recorded it and play back when you got home or can post it on the forums to show people's