Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-03-2007, 12:51||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Ntportio.sys diver Error
Please i tried to install scdr ll to my computer and have this ifro during starting up NTPORTIO.SYS driver is not installed.
Unable to access direct port i/o diver to run under Win/2000/xp
Please assist me sagmaster team.
|02-03-2007, 13:40||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Solution for your SCDRII
here is the full solution for your problem.
1) download from www.sagmaster.com the old setup v23 and run it!
2) download the latest setup V24
3) download the userport and copy the userport.sys from same folder to C:\windows\system32\drivers\ then restart your pc
4) now you can check whther the LPT port is ok or not by running the user.exe setup ..make sure the user.sys in the said directory
5) replace the old V23 setup by the latest setup V24 on C\Sagmaster bOX\SCDRII\ directory.
6) Download the latest client setup from www.sagmaster.com and replace it on the above same directory.
7) Now run the latest client setup and register your Box accordingly.
8) Now you can run v24. and enjoy your SCDRII.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|ntportio.sys download link ???||cms||Sony Ericsson||3||04-07-2011 19:58|
|ftdibus.sys error ?||Termy||NSPRO||5||11-19-2008 18:06|
|P2K.sys error on Windows 2000 with C333 phone||Dr. Dave||UniMoto||3||05-07-2004 15:00|