GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   SagMaster Team OLD Products (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f269/)
-   -   Support for new models??? When? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f269/support-new-models-when-153200/)

Burnt Cobba 08-03-2004 10:23

Support for new models??? When?

When will these be supported?

Already quite some models are not supported and none was given on them. Not even a definite date or month when these will be supported. Hopefully these will not incur on the faithful buyers an extra cost too.

These include the V55 ,X5-2 and C2-2 for now.

Hope that news will be given out soon. Been quite some time a PROPER update has been given.

We are expecting something. Don't let us down please.
Thanks
al

fonetech 08-03-2004 11:56

maybe the edition of MYX7 too

Burnt Cobba 08-03-2004 12:30

yes forgot that sorry

al

ADD-GSM 08-03-2004 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnt Cobba
When will these be supported?

Already quite some models are not supported and none was given on them. Not even a definite date or month when these will be supported. Hopefully these will not incur on the faithful buyers an extra cost too.

These include the V55 ,X5-2 and C2-2 for now.

Hope that news will be given out soon. Been quite some time a PROPER update has been given.

We are expecting something. Don't let us down please.
Thanks
al

well what i know is that the v55 is of different plateform so i strongly believe that its going to be like dct3/dct4 story :D he he i will stick to my old code reader and rather wait for prog with V55 ,X5-2 and C2-2 support :D :D :D

Burnt Cobba 08-03-2004 13:13

So the support is for what??

1 whole year to have more flashes and add languages for the same models?

this would be really funny and unacceptable. The counter meanwhile is ticking down for the days. I have a very bad feeling .... but am hoping that i am wrong.

al

gsminfo 08-14-2004 18:05

V55 , 5-2 have new CPU
this phone no work on sagmaster

C2-2
X7
5w
amd more ...

free update soon

B R

GSMinfo

Burnt Cobba 08-16-2004 08:37

@gsminfo

thanks for the info mate. Ok then if the new wave of sagems require a new device then i will support you again as most of the sagmaster users will for sure. Waiting for the update :D .... my worries are gone now.

PS. Please make the protection more reliable. Is it possible to involve a server for original detection, communication?? The dongle will act like a sort of gateway.

thanks
al

.::Zafar Communication::. 08-18-2004 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsminfo
V55 , 5-2 have new CPU
this phone no work on sagmaster

C2-2
X7
5w
amd more ...

free update soon

B R

GSMinfo

and sir what about sagem s_crd nothing more suport i thing earn the money enough and start new way to make the money this is not fair because we people pay the huge money for Sagem S_CDR and support stop after 14 version