GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > NEC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2005, 06:25   #1 (permalink)

Member: 194954
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy NEC screen wont go away! ive tried everything!HELP!!

hey everyone this is my second post, ive read through just about the whole NEC section in the forums and.....still have a phone that doesnt work! =)
ive got a NEC e338 that was locked to 3, i bought a USB cable with a cd full of progs, crazzy v5, drivers etc blah blah. i plugged it all together installed 338 drivers and some 'HASP' thingy (the instructions told me to....hehehe) and crazzy 5 tried a few times to unlock figured out how to set up the ports...got that workin, then i tried to unlock and now its stuck on the NEC logo or sometimes i get 'please wait'.....ive tried using this flash/ downgrade prog and the first few times i got an 'ACPU ROM Check error' then i set ROM CHECK to 'off' from on and it worked....sorta..ish. it said it was succesful. but i noticed the big progress % only gets to like 30%ish but in the window it goes to 100% and finishes 'succesfully'.. crazzy 5 gos all the way through its thing fine but my phone still is frozen on NEC... .....plz help me someone....... thanks in advanc cause i know u ppl will help me fix my phone...lol =LEIGHROYZ=
Old 10-30-2005, 09:34   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10580
Thanks Meter: 43
hi my friend

l make same problem nec e 338 with crazzy

you make first direct unlock

maybe take a few minute

later remove dial look

last reiapr and unlock

your phone normal work later
Old 10-30-2005, 13:07   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 58186
Thanks Meter: 5
nec

If its a 338 v04 you need to downgrade the phone first then repair using crazzy.

br

filipas