GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 13:33   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3180
Thanks Meter: 12
about damn happy day

to furios team: fix pls a day ..lets say every 10 days or every 7 days..or just let us use old programs for what we pay allready 2-3 times..i activate packs and pay also for few years activation ..i just need to use old programs..not need server or new programs..

why r u so greedy and unfair?

Old 01-31-2011, 15:08   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
Well you can load 3 packs at once or nearly three packs, then what is the problem?

Old 01-31-2011, 16:54   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 149135
Thanks Meter: 234
Is better to chose one day from each week and make it happy day! Monday or thuesday..friday..etc..and in each week make it happy day! In this case users know exactly when will be hapy day!

Old 01-31-2011, 17:40   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdansmart View Post
Is better to chose one day from each week and make it happy day! Monday or thuesday..friday..etc..and in each week make it happy day! In this case users know exactly when will be hapy day!

85% of the times happy day is on wednesday. So ...

Br

The Following User Says Thank You to .:hack3r2k:. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 00:00   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 438551
Thanks Meter: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo View Post
to furios team: fix pls a day ..lets say every 10 days or every 7 days..or just let us use old programs for what we pay allready 2-3 times..i activate packs and pay also for few years activation ..i just need to use old programs..not need server or new programs..

why r u so greedy and unfair?
Uhm... "Damn" and "happy" , something is wrong in this combination =)

Actually from the start "Happy day" was not included in Furious gold start pack and was not promised for any of Furious team services. "Happy day" was only invented as a goodwill gesture for those users who, for whatever reason can not or are too greedy to support new researches and developments of the team.

And by my opinion it is unfair to require the team to run this campaign using such words.

Anyway , i hope, that in near future this issue will be resolved, at least for those who work and loves they job. =)

br

Old 02-01-2011, 03:09   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 755709
Sonork: 100.1592000 Momo...
Thanks Meter: 6,635
otherways get support for 60euro then enjoy without any commants.good luck for all.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:18   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@furios_shadow and @sansri u don't get the point or u r a.ss lickers..I DON"T NEED HAPPY DAY!!!..i need to can use the programs i pay for allready 3 times..ready carefully what i write...."f.ckin' happy day" only if the programer still don't let me to use the soft for financiar reasons: need more cash for nothing in his pocket..when u buy windows u can install, reinstall and use it every time u want. Show me other box in gsm market who don't let u to use old programs that u buy first time.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:48   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
Well Furious let you use it. But maybe you use more Furious cause, changing packs it's needed just when you need to move from pck1 to 3 or similar...

So, you use more than you may say...

Also, other teams are doing policies quite similar to Furious style.

Paying one year fees
Paying just to use new software
Offering activations or credits
Having to pay to get the flash files

You know what's curious? That even has been said many times, the Furious dongle was weak and could be cracked, but FuriousGold has been on the market for YEARS.

Started with three simple packs and now we have 8. Giving support to a huge amount of phones and the story continues

Old 02-01-2011, 09:30   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yes man, i use it every day, i change every day packs and so on ,cos i like the software..but i need to activate once for all packs that i pay in my dongle..not to depend on your server. If i need to use new software, flash files, credits and so on OK..i understand and i pay for( like i did it until now for 4 years ) , don't play with me and sing the same song to me i'm not idiot and i understand your politics. I stay to my first opinion u r greedy and unfair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
Well Furious let you use it. But maybe you use more Furious cause, changing packs it's needed just when you need to move from pck1 to 3 or similar...

So, you use more than you may say...

Also, other teams are doing policies quite similar to Furious style.

Paying one year fees
Paying just to use new software
Offering activations or credits
Having to pay to get the flash files

You know what's curious? That even has been said many times, the Furious dongle was weak and could be cracked, but FuriousGold has been on the market for YEARS.

Started with three simple packs and now we have 8. Giving support to a huge amount of phones and the story continues

Old 02-01-2011, 10:13   #10 (permalink)
VIK
Freak Poster

Member: 2145
Quote:
yes man, i use it every day, i change every day packs and so on ,cos i like the software..but i need to activate once for all packs that i pay in my dongle..not to depend on your server. If i need to use new software, flash files, credits and so on OK..i understand and i pay for( like i did it until now for 4 years ) , don't play with me and sing the same song to me i'm not idiot and i understand your politics. I stay to my first opinion u r greedy and unfair.
Well , smart guy. Answer for your problem is very simple - if you unhappy with what team doing for you - simply do not use this product. And to insult the team or members of this forum is wrong way what you choosen now.

Take care of your health and heal your nerves.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:42   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
First of all each and every pack gets updates. Means you need to update you box, means that you must use our server. Also compared to others once you update the dongle YOU DON'T NEED ANY internet for any of the operations so all our softwares are fully standalone.
Even more each week you have one day when you can update dongle with packs you have accessing this way the updates aswell. Also consider you can have up to 3 packs in a dongle at a time.

Also lets make a small calculation. 60e / 12 = 5EUR/month / 4 = 1,25e per week. In what country you live ? Can you tell me why we are greedy and is this huge amount ? You know aswell prices for retail boxed phones ? You are aware for server costs with decent speeds ? Time involved on developing new stuff ? etc etc

Br

Old 02-01-2011, 13:42   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Don't pretend to be stupid mr. Dan and don't understant what i say. One more time for ppl who has only 1 axon and no dendrites:

Let's say i buy today 1.02.2011 furious dongle with packs 1,2 3, 4 and 5 activated. I start to use software from pack1: v1.04.5, form pack2 software v 5.93.01, form pack3 software v9.12.1, from pack4 software v1.1 and from pack 5 software v5.2.1.
So..i pay for research, for developing bla bla. Next year on 2.02.2012 i still want to use pack1: v1.04.5, form pack2 software v 5.93.01, form pack3 software v9.12.1, from pack4 software v1.1 and from pack 5 software v5.2.1 because i pay for this and not others and i don't want to pay even 1 euro cent. Don't force me to pay one more time just to use the same programs for what i pay and pretend i must pay for developing, research and blabla.

Solution: the program who change between packs can be standalone on every customer's pc. But this will never happend cos in that way u don't get free money from customers.
puhh..same conclusion u r greedy and unfair..

p.s. nu fa pe prostul prietene ca ramai asa

Old 02-01-2011, 17:05   #13 (permalink)
VIK
Freak Poster

Member: 2145
Quote:
Don't pretend to be stupid mr. Dan and don't understant what i say. One more time for ppl who has only 1 axon and no dendrites:

Let's say i buy today 1.02.2011 furious dongle with packs 1,2 3, 4 and 5 activated. I start to use software from pack1: v1.04.5, form pack2 software v 5.93.01, form pack3 software v9.12.1, from pack4 software v1.1 and from pack 5 software v5.2.1.
So..i pay for research, for developing bla bla. Next year on 2.02.2012 i still want to use pack1: v1.04.5, form pack2 software v 5.93.01, form pack3 software v9.12.1, from pack4 software v1.1 and from pack 5 software v5.2.1 because i pay for this and not others and i don't want to pay even 1 euro cent. Don't force me to pay one more time just to use the same programs for what i pay and pretend i must pay for developing, research and blabla.

Solution: the program who change between packs can be standalone on every customer's pc. But this will never happend cos in that way u don't get free money from customers.

Man , why you think that u're most clever person ?

Lets say - To give to anyone standalone sw for pack changing is same thing as put all sw for free. Because on next day after day when such thing u asking for will be released, net will be filled with cracked versions.

Even with such protection as it is now some teams here have activated furious gold pack4 and "somehow by miracle" creates own blackberry server unlock for they customers. =)

So please close your dirty *****. Create own , the best of the others project with lifetime support and do with it everything what you want.

Old 02-01-2011, 19:14   #14 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:

1. POTI SA FOLOSESTI ORICAND DORESTI ORICE VERSIUNE. D-AIA AI HAPPY DAY. UPDATEZI ORICE PACHETE VREI SI LE FOLOSESTI CAT DORESTI. SOFTURILE SUNT STANDALONE.

2. TI-AM EXPLICAT CUM STAU LUCRURILE. DACA VREI SA INTELEGI BINE ALTFEL ESTI LIBER SA CREZI CE VREI.

TOPIC CLOSED

Br

Closed Thread