GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 07:47   #16 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilean View Post
Ok, i bought pack 9 as well,

just letting you know, when i tried to deposit money this warning came up, it still worked though.

Reported Phishing Website Ahead! (google chrome)

Thats fake obviously

Br

Old 11-21-2013, 20:14   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 657023
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilean View Post
Ok, i bought pack 9 as well,

just letting you know, when i tried to deposit money this warning came up, it still worked though.

Reported Phishing Website Ahead! (google chrome)
No disrespect mate but i think its kinda rude to hijack somebody else's thread and divert the attention away from the original poster's problem (which would be me)

Please open your own thread if you have an issue.

I am still awaiting response regarding my cables.

Old 11-22-2013, 00:21   #18 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikash2747 View Post
No disrespect mate but i think its kinda rude to hijack somebody else's thread and divert the attention away from the original poster's problem (which would be me)

Please open your own thread if you have an issue.

I am still awaiting response regarding my cables.
Regarding cables we can send with an next order.

Br

Old 11-23-2013, 23:27   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:. View Post
Regarding cables we can send with an next order.

Br
can you not ask you distributor in UK to send me these cables?

Old 11-25-2013, 10:43   #20 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
can you not ask you distributor in UK to send me these cables?

Noi i cannot

Br

Old 11-25-2013, 22:12   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Noi i cannot

Br
And the reason is ?

i dont need to order anything from furiousgold for next few years (at least the hardware) because i bought the FG fully activated from pack 1-11 with all cables.

please tell me how you would resolve this?

Partial paypal refund would be acceptable, i dont wanna raise a dispute or claim through paypal as i like you guys but this is not professional.

Old 11-25-2013, 22:29   #22 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
And the reason is ?

i dont need to order anything from furiousgold for next few years (at least the hardware) because i bought the FG fully activated from pack 1-11 with all cables.

please tell me how you would resolve this?

Partial paypal refund would be acceptable, i dont wanna raise a dispute or claim through paypal as i like you guys but this is not professional.

Ok we can do an partial refund. Lets split the cables cost at the number of cables and what we get we multiply by number of cables missing. its that fine for you ? Regarding reseller i can't force any of them self a part of the set and i don't even know their real stock at all.

Br

Old 12-02-2013, 20:19   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

My sincere Apologies "in advance" if i may across a bit rude :

You should refund me the money it is going to cost me to buy these cables because after all its your fault not mine.

You can have these cables delivered to me or i will buy these cables from one of your resellers here in UK (you may tell me which one) I will ask them how much are these cables and you should refund me that amount.

I could have bought the full FG set from anywhere on the internet or my local resellers i chose to buy it from FuriousGold website thinking i am giving my money to professionals who care about their products and their customers. And one of THE main reason was nowhere on the internet had new FG cables listed in the pack so i thought i should buy direct from FG and i would get ALL the cables which unfortunately was not the case.

Money is not a problem, after this post i will not ask you for any sort of refund or cables nor will i claim through paypal. Its only few pounds and it doesnt really matter.

BUT i will lose my faith in your company and your services.

I must thank you for providing the support you have. Much appreciated.

Regards.

Old 12-02-2013, 21:30   #24 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
My sincere Apologies "in advance" if i may across a bit rude :

You should refund me the money it is going to cost me to buy these cables because after all its your fault not mine.

You can have these cables delivered to me or i will buy these cables from one of your resellers here in UK (you may tell me which one) I will ask them how much are these cables and you should refund me that amount.

I could have bought the full FG set from anywhere on the internet or my local resellers i chose to buy it from FuriousGold website thinking i am giving my money to professionals who care about their products and their customers. And one of THE main reason was nowhere on the internet had new FG cables listed in the pack so i thought i should buy direct from FG and i would get ALL the cables which unfortunately was not the case.

Money is not a problem, after this post i will not ask you for any sort of refund or cables nor will i claim through paypal. Its only few pounds and it doesnt really matter.

BUT i will lose my faith in your company and your services.

I must thank you for providing the support you have. Much appreciated.

Regards.
As i previously told i offered to refund the amount for missing cables. Also if you are going to loose faith just because some worker made a mistake on shipping is also your decision. I though the quality stands in the sw not in the cables. Regarding the reseller i told you i cant force them to send any cable. Most of them dont have physical stock and they recharge their reseller account and order products from there and we do the shipping. So more then offering refund for the missing stuff i cant do. Whatever else way we would choose it will cost more then needed and eat our both time. So let me know the paypal, what is not there and we refund. Or i can add the difference of the money on your account and you can spend them on REMOTE UNLOCK place.

Br

Old 12-06-2013, 20:55   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
As i previously told i offered to refund the amount for missing cables. Also if you are going to loose faith just because some worker made a mistake on shipping is also your decision. I though the quality stands in the sw not in the cables. Regarding the reseller i told you i cant force them to send any cable. Most of them dont have physical stock and they recharge their reseller account and order products from there and we do the shipping. So more then offering refund for the missing stuff i cant do. Whatever else way we would choose it will cost more then needed and eat our both time. So let me know the paypal, what is not there and we refund. Or i can add the difference of the money on your account and you can spend them on REMOTE UNLOCK place.

Br

Thank you so much for trying to sort this out mate, your help is greatly appreciated.

No need for a refund or even sending the cables, i have got them now. I just wanted to be reassured that i will be looked after as a customer which you have and that is more than enough.

I am satisfied and quite happy with your last post. Its all ok. Keep up the good work you are doing in bringing us great updates

Have a good weekend. I would have bought you a few drinks if i were there

Regards

Old 12-07-2013, 10:56   #26 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Thank you so much for trying to sort this out mate, your help is greatly appreciated.

No need for a refund or even sending the cables, i have got them now. I just wanted to be reassured that i will be looked after as a customer which you have and that is more than enough.

I am satisfied and quite happy with your last post. Its all ok. Keep up the good work you are doing in bringing us great updates

Have a good weekend. I would have bought you a few drinks if i were there

Regards
Ok thanks ! have a nice week end too !

Br

Closed Thread