GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 17:55   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1380282
Thanks Meter: 9
AWFUL SERVICE AND NIGHTMARE FROM CELLCORNER.COM for the BB FURIOUS DONGLE

Hello,

I really need to let you know this story because Cellcorner.com who sells furious blackberry dongle unlocker offerS awful service.

I ordered the dongle at the price of 196.90$ on february 2011 22nd and I choose airmail delivery at the cost of 10.25$ from USA to Canada. I did not need the dongle rush and I could have wait one month with no problem. It was shipped on feb 25th. It ships from Florida

I sent an email on march 11th to make a follow up because the week of the feb 22nd, I order other good from hong kong and usa ( california ) I already received the goods from HK and Cali the week before so I was surprised good from florida which is closer did not arrive, I am in Quebec province. I got an answer by email 6 days after to tell me it could take up to 30 days.

After 30 days I sent 2 more emails and never got any reply, so I went on their website, and tried the online help chat, I talked to Serge and he was reproaching me I did not order express delivery from dhl or ups. and also told me it could take up to 40 days.

I sent an email again on the 40 days reached and no answer, so today I went back on their site, talked to Serge again and he told me I need to wait another 60 days for the usps investigation result, really awful service.

I checked on usps.com website and they offer priority mail to canada for 11.25$ 6 to 10 days warranty with tracking for envelop up to 12.5 by 9.5 400$ max value with 4 pounds max, so a small dongle fits easily inside.

By pushing and pushing, the same Serge told me to wait another 2 to 3 days about the status of the shipment with USPS

first time and last time I order from them, hours wasted for a simple dongle, awful customer service......

Old 04-05-2011, 08:09   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,568
Well we are sorry for ur situation but maybe indeed was USPS fault for loosing the pack. Still bad

Br

Old 04-06-2011, 14:52   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1380282
Thanks Meter: 9
well this place seems hopeless, I got an email from their support yesterday at noon, I replied right away, and the person gave me the price for EMS shipping 6$ more expensive than on their website and still no reply, customer service is inexistant, they should have also removed the 10.25$ I already paid.

I run my business and when I am responsible of a mistake or error, I pay for it and try to give the best service to keep the customer happy because with no customer no business....

So I sent another email 5 minutes ago and I am sure my new dongle won t be shipped today because they don t care, wondering if furious team is well served with a reseller like this.....

Now you know how Cellcorner treat their customers

Old 04-06-2011, 15:56   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
WE can't simply check all the reseller methods and orders as it's huge. We are sorry for any inconvenience cause by this reseller

Old 04-13-2011, 22:10   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 45477
Thanks Meter: 22
Customer placed order for Furious key and selected the slowest and cheapest shipping method which takes up to 20-30 days.
We shipped the order within 3 days according to the terms of the sale.
Because he claimed that order was not received we shipped a FREE replacement of Furious key having offered him an option to ship free by the same shipping method or by express mail for which he would have to pay extra.
Replacement was shipped on April 6, Today on April 12, delivery attempt was made.

Quote:
I checked on usps.com website and they offer priority mail to canada for 11.25$ 6 to 10 days warranty with tracking for envelop up to 12.5 by 9.5 400$ max value with 4 pounds max, so a small dongle fits easily inside.
This was explained to him, looks like still not clear.
Order is shipped by Airmail because he paid for Airmail.
Priority is more expensive, additional insurance is also more expensive.

Quote:
By pushing and pushing, the same Serge told me to wait another 2 to 3 days about the status of the shipment with USPS
USPS claims process takes MONTHS to locate shipment, answer, confirm, send documents, and so on. We did it in 3 days which is pretty damn outstanding on our part.

I know that life is not fair but if you purchased the cheapest and slowest shipping method without tracking be prepared to wait and if package doesn't arrive on time or at all which is always a possibility with Airmail prepare to be a grown up MAN and take responsibility for your own actions.

The terms of the sale were followed to the letter in this case

Last edited by alru111; 04-13-2011 at 22:15.

Closed Thread