GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 00:26   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 621698
Thanks Meter: 405
Thumbs down Furious Gold great update for Blackberry server but nothing for PACK 4 [SOLVED]

How come Furious Team always update for Blackberry server to make a lot of money but for blackberry Pack 4 ( WE PAID THIS TOO), for 2-3 months still no update!
Now our PACK 4 is useless for newer blackberry like 9520, 9700, 8520 and new security for 8900, 9000.

Hope you understand hack3r2k and Luskao. I just say that what is the truth about this update by Furious Team ( STILL UNDER " F " team )

This reflect the Furious gold team all the time every time they come out with their new update via server!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=874536

And every time I see new update for Furious Gold I don't see anything for U.S.A based cellphones at all! all I see is just for Europe and Asian or South American based.

This is disappointing for U.S.A users....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mymiela0419 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 00:33   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 455304
Thanks Meter: 417
Donate money to this user
if the release any new update for pack4 user that mean less money on server so why would the do that.. the will wait till the other guys release solution and then the will follow up...

The Following User Says Thank You to shawn4life For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 00:58   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 99013
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn4life View Post
if the release any new update for pack4 user that mean less money on server so why would the do that.. the will wait till the other guys release solution and then the will follow up...

Thats exactly the point, we all need to make some money that s why they and we are here. I suggest they should balance the updates of both server and Pack4 users .........

The Following User Says Thank You to gsmdoctorca For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 01:37   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 455304
Thanks Meter: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmdoctorca View Post
Thats exactly the point, we all need to make some money that s why they and we are here. I suggest they should balance the updates of both server and Pack4 users .........

very good suggestion let us both make money together

Old 12-06-2009, 02:13   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Let's give you two nice answers

First answer

Regarding BlackBerry PACK4 Update

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...39&postcount=3

If instead of reading just the title check my answer inside maybe you would know what hack3r2k said few days ago. He will try to bring new update before the end of the year...

Second answer:

As it was impossible to get any information regarding the Pantech phones that we asked you to get I started to get them by myself. So you just beg beg and beg but, when we ask you to get the phones the answer it's silence or offer other things.

So, I will continue helping users with real work and solutions, and for everybody, and next time I will add to my monthly scan USA, so will know when new phones are in the market

No BR

Furious Support

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FTEAM_MODERATOR For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 03:27   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
Let's give you two nice answers

First answer

Regarding BlackBerry PACK4 Update

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...39&postcount=3

If instead of reading just the title check my answer inside maybe you would know what hack3r2k said few days ago. He will try to bring new update before the end of the year...

Second answer:

As it was impossible to get any information regarding the Pantech phones that we asked you to get I started to get them by myself. So you just beg beg and beg but, when we ask you to get the phones the answer it's silence or offer other things.

So, I will continue helping users with real work and solutions, and for everybody, and next time I will add to my monthly scan USA, so will know when new phones are in the market

No BR

Furious Support
Please Luskao & hack3r2k do us a favor (U.S.A users) for once give us a PRIORITY AND USEFUL UPDATE! this is not just for U.S.A but for all FG users, please don't just try but do it because lot of us waiting for this update for so long (over 2 months already and until now no Blackberry update that I see or at least for U.S.A based cellphones that is possible to be added thru Furious Gold. Lot of new cellphones coming out here in U.S.A like Blackberry, LG, Pantech is still not added up all I see is just European Asian & South American based cellphones are added to this box since I bought my FG in August 2009.

FYI luskao, the time that I post my thread regarding the U.S.A based cellphones, I'm on my vacation in the Philippines for 3 weeks. now I'm back here in U.S.A (12/04/09) and ready to look for the phones that I'm asking you to add thru your Furious gold Box, I sent you PM yesterday for one of them called Pantech C810 for the price but you haven't respond until now. know I don't know if that pantech is still available at until now because is cheap that is why I want to let you know if you want to buy it or not.

Last edited by mymiela0419; 12-06-2009 at 03:37.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:34   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

WEll our list talked about some phones and I'm not sure if that phone will be interesting...

Again you complain about not supported phones but, people from South America, Asia and Europe contact us and send us the phones or make PCB scans to check what's inside.

Sometimes the phones they send to us are not possible to be added and some others it works well but, without the help of the *******rs it's impossible.

How many requests I have seen about USA phones, nearly nothing:

GR500
CT810 from LG

Nothing else...and I hope that the request to add GR500 have finished

Old 12-06-2009, 11:48   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

About C810 it's not interesting as it's WM based

Regards

Furious Support

Old 12-06-2009, 23:51   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
About C810 it's not interesting as it's WM based

Regards

Furious Support
Well, most of LG and pantech starting to use WM software because U.S.A market is more into WM based phones! so you mean nothing will be added if it is windows based even if it is LG or Pantech that is lame!

We know we only have few cellphones from Blackberry, LG to Pantech that you can add thru Furious Gold Box but as of now I still don't see anything that is coming out from hack3r2k for U.S.A users.

U.S.A has 30 million people living here, migrating from different race of the world and if Furious Gold will priorities this few cellphones (LG, Blackberry, Pantech no matter if it is windows based or else) lot of cellphone businesses will buy your product because as you said you are a MULTI-BRAND but as I can see you refuse to add windows based that is U.S.A cellphone market has!

Since I bought my Furious Gold full activated box. all I used is PACK 4 (blackberry and now is useless because ALL NEW BB is not supported this is the list that only came out form U.S.A bb market: 9520, 9000, 8900, 8520, 9700. most of them are not supported because of new security!

as you can see luskao we only have few and for this few you cannot even priorities from August thru this day! NOTHING I see for 3 months that new U.S.A based cellphone that added to Furious Gold Box.

This is what I complaint about and I as you C810 but because it is windows based then you and hack3r2k don't want to add it!

Please do not delete my post I need others opinion and your team on this... thank you

Last edited by mymiela0419; 12-06-2009 at 23:59.

The Following User Says Thank You to mymiela0419 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 01:16   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 755709
Sonork: 100.1592000 Momo...
Thanks Meter: 6,635
Stop acting child behavours also stop bla bla why this is not supported and plz hack add this.that s not logic cose progammer works with one brain and has his own life .so for the best of us stay patient and everythiNg will be good for all.
Furious team works hard have to thank them.

Rg furious team.
Br s@nsari.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:42   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****ri View Post
Stop acting child behavours also stop bla bla why this is not supported and plz hack add this.that s not logic cose progammer works with one brain and has his own life .so for the best of us stay patient and everythiNg will be good for all.
Furious team works hard have to thank them.

Rg furious team.
Br s@nsari.

I will thank them if I have something useful for U.S.A cellphone market that they add, I had Furious gold for 3 months now but all I use is PACK 4...

Old 12-07-2009, 10:01   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I don't want to discuss more about it. Before paying you got the chance to see the description and phones supported. If you paid 500$ it's because you didn't read before buy and complains appear after and not before

Regards and Topic closed

Furious Support

Closed Thread