GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 17:17   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 862130
Thanks Meter: 186
Talking Furious team, WHAT CAN U SAY ABOUT OTHER TEAM RELEASING FREE PANTECH SUPPORT

Hello team Furious Gold, Now another team released their FREE unlocking solutions calculation on ALL PANTECH MODELS!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f475...-free-1288823/

Now many users of Furious Gold will ask for it to include to their Box NOW
and You need to add it or else....
The Following User Says Thank You to Unlockemall For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 19:13   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
You appear just to bother... Nice

FuriousTeam will add it if they consider not if you desire.

Also, another useless post by you and today hack3r2k has in hands the tracfone I received.

You see, your way of doing things reports NOTHING, the way I do thing report maybe something. At least helping people.

As you know I'm in Spain so I don't care about tracfone devices but guess what. As soon as I saw the issue with tracfone and PACK9 I bought the phone at ebay.

You complaint, just like now and did nothing...

Anyway, I guess hack3r2k/Steve will consider to add pantech as it seems you want codes cheaper than 1,2$

Bye
The Following User Says Thank You to FTEAM_MODERATOR For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 19:24   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 862130
Thanks Meter: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
You appear just to bother... Nice

FuriousTeam will add it if they consider not if you desire.

Also, another useless post by you and today hack3r2k has in hands the tracfone I received.

You see, your way of doing things reports NOTHING, the way I do thing report maybe something. At least helping people.

As you know I'm in Spain so I don't care about tracfone devices but guess what. As soon as I saw the issue with tracfone and PACK9 I bought the phone at ebay.

You complaint, just like now and did nothing...

Anyway, I guess hack3r2k/Steve will consider to add pantech as it seems you want codes cheaper than 1,2$

Bye
Will you know about the TRACFONE without my POST/THREAD???
That you put ALL LG ARE SUPPORTED WORLDWIDE ON PACK9 BUT IS NOT!
That is way I let you know so you'll be aware that NOT ALL LG WORLDWIDE IS SUPPORTED because you made a FALSE advertisement and soon your customer will COMPLAINT RIGHT???

Then about PANTECH, NOW that Furious Gold team is not the only one in this world that can calculate it " like couple months back ago "

and other team OFFERED IT FOR FREE so NOW is TIME FOR YOUR TEAM TO CONSIDER IT FOR FREE for ALL FURIOUS GOLD users TOO...

Like OTHER made their decision to make it FREE for all in@inity box user!

YOU SHOULD THANK ME THAT I LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS THINGS

Last edited by Unlockemall; 06-15-2011 at 19:30.
Old 06-15-2011, 19:33   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 269044
Sonork: 100.1590584
Thanks Meter: 3,949
DON'T BOTHER BRO PANTECH CODES ARE ALREADY AT 1$ THE PLACE FROM TODAY AND MOSTLY WILL BE FREE IN THIS FORUM MAX ONE WEEK.

CORRECT IF I AM WRONG

WBR
sahil2000ind
Old 06-15-2011, 19:58   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlockemall View Post
Will you know about the TRACFONE without my POST/THREAD???
That you put ALL LG ARE SUPPORTED WORLDWIDE ON PACK9 BUT IS NOT!
That is way I let you know so you'll be aware that NOT ALL LG WORLDWIDE IS SUPPORTED because you made a FALSE advertisement and soon your customer will COMPLAINT RIGHT???

Then about PANTECH, NOW that Furious Gold team is not the only one in this world that can calculate it " like couple months back ago "

and other team OFFERED IT FOR FREE so NOW is TIME FOR YOUR TEAM TO CONSIDER IT FOR FREE for ALL FURIOUS GOLD users TOO...

Like OTHER made their decision to make it FREE for all in@inity box user!

YOU SHOULD THANK ME THAT I LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS THINGS
All LGs are supported, the problem it's to enter the code, but you receive the code, so bite your tongue. You keep with the same, it seems like we did bad by release such update...

Well maybe it's my point of view but all your posts seems like a complaint and like you don't like FuriousGold. Your posts are just to blame us or laugh at us.

**** off sincerely. I received Infinity news as well as I have the RSS of GsmHosting and I'm in the newsletter of Infinity as I had, I sold it a few years ago but I receive.

Sincerely, and I'm tired of this. Your posts seems like Furious is trash/rubish we just lie, we just ask for money and we are dumbs.

So, please tell me if it's my point of view or you see us in that way. Because I'm completly tired and sad about your behaviour. You seem to have 7 years old

Bye
Old 06-15-2011, 20:04   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post

**** off sincerely.
I think this 1 line sums it all up....well said....
The Following User Says Thank You to THE CLASH For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 16:25   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Hey smart ***. Ask infinity from where they bought the calc. And guess what no free codes. And regarding lg i think is pointless to explain persons like you that tracfones have custom firmwares with no option to unlock. You can only flash fw from other model. Ex. Lg 900 and gw300.

Br
Old 06-16-2011, 16:26   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
And we offer too free unlimited codes via vip service since 2 months or more.

Br