GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

View Poll Results: what`s ur opinion about annual activation ?
make support area with money but changing between packs free. 26 54.17%
make all free(packs and support). 10 20.83%
stay as usal with activation for packs and support 12 25.00%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 17:30   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 77854
Thanks Meter: 126
to Hack:Need to know why changing between packs need activation?

why u make changing packs with activation (need money of course)?

ur box idea depending on much packs(no other box make this) but ur dongle is so small to get all packs on time, it is not our problem ur dongle is small !!!!!!

my opinion make ur support with anual money activation but our packs changing make it free(as u dont pay anything for this).

or u can join pack 2 and pack 3 together in one pack or any good idea to make dongle take much packs one time.
thx

Old 06-01-2011, 17:42   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 85330
Thanks Meter: 4
i agri with u bro my suport aria is expired and naw i cant change pack evry year mast pay for change pack please furiose team i dont need suport for dawnloud flash im only need chang my activeted pack 1.2.3.4.5.6

Old 06-01-2011, 18:06   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 455304
Thanks Meter: 417
Donate money to this user
i think changing pack should be free but maybe you guy could limit it per day say like 5 to 10 times only.. reason you have pack is for security purpose we understand but at the same time we should be free to change or pack to use different modules

Old 06-01-2011, 18:09   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn4life View Post
i think changing pack should be free but maybe you guy could limit it per day say like 5 to 10 times only.. reason you have pack is for security purpose we understand but at the same time we should be free to change or pack to use different modules
good idea to limit changing packs daily to 5 times only
thx

Old 06-01-2011, 18:30   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 307549
Thanks Meter: 188
Why 5? Twice a week would be fine, if you need more then you are making more money, if your making more support the team and buy 1years access.

Old 06-01-2011, 19:45   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Nabil View Post
why u make changing packs with activation (need money of course)?

ur box idea depending on much packs(no other box make this) but ur dongle is so small to get all packs on time, it is not our problem ur dongle is small !!!!!!

my opinion make ur support with anual money activation but our packs changing make it free(as u dont pay anything for this).

or u can join pack 2 and pack 3 together in one pack or any good idea to make dongle take much packs one time.
thx
Well it's funny that you say and we pay for support.

Not even my unborn nor conceived child would believe that.

You want the new updates in megupload, 4shared, rapidshare, fileserve... So if you want softwares and people put in such places who would pay? NO ONE.

This week I bought some items that I can't say obviously. The total amount spent it's over 700€. Plus other phones I bought like INQ, U7520 and others...

We continue giving support for around 5 or 6 years. Releasing updates CODED not bought like HTC, Sagem, Palm...

Those phones cost money, and for example Sagem phones can't be sold. So it's money we through to the bin. WE pay maybe 20€ for a phone or 40€ but if we try to sell at ebay we can't.

Also other phones must remain just to be sure not bugs appears or improving solution. How do you think hack3r2k could reduce size of the packs for allowing load more inside? Improving the softs.

Also the dongle size was doubled. Some tests were done on my old dongle and succeed.

The problem is that you think we only want money. If we want only money we would have released PACK9 with firmware to load so need to renew access.

Now, we keep buying and improving, I got a nice list of LG to buy and from other brands . And since I'm a good guy I try my best to get as cheap as possible as, this is a business, you must earn and team must earn too.

So, if we remove renewal we must pay for servers, we must pay for phones and you offer pay for flash files that for sure someone will upload...

Interesting...

Also, at the beginning dongle was BIG but after this time it became a bit smaller, as we care about the project it must be well secured. As ROCKEY protection it's not the strongest today we offer packs and standalone software.

Sorry last thought... You say we are the unique team with pack system but, other teams ask for credits and we just request credits for Palm 680

The Following User Says Thank You to FTEAM_MODERATOR For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 19:48   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Now the poll should be, how many of you would ask for files to avoid paying in other forums or similar?

No one want to paid but phones do not grow at trees

Old 06-01-2011, 20:00   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ FTEAM_MODERATOR
WE appreciate ur works and this great from the team BUT

who say remove renewal and make support free
all agreed about making change between packs free

for me i dont want support site any more but problem with packs so why i make renewal for packs i already paid for.

plz see our demand to make packs changing free or twice aweek.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Nabil For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 20:06   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I think the answer will be not...

So, you don't need support area, but you need softwares from support area...Curious

Old 06-01-2011, 20:11   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
I think the answer will be not...

So, you don't need support area, but you need softwares from support area...Curious
bro if all people here want packs changing free u must consider this
and for this i made the poll to see people opinions here

for support area i clerarly say that only i take software for box(only updates) but other files all free u know

Old 06-01-2011, 20:19   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Ask people if they want free or paid of anything. PACK9 or PACK8, an iPhone...

People prefer free, it's simple...

Do you prefer to pay for fuel or prefer that anyone pay for you?

If you prefer to do this, then FuriousGold won't be able to purchase new phones and will have an dead-end line in the time.

Remember 5-6 years. HTC, Palm, Blackberry, ZTE, Huawei, Toshiba, Sharp, LG, Sagem, Alcatel...

Now ask people, do you prefer free pack changing and ending project because out of funds or prefer pay a small quantity and keep the project alive.

Also, we offer special offers so you don't have to pay the 60€, for example buying PACK9 + Support you pay just 20€ for support

This means less than 5 cents of euro per day to keep a box alive...

But, since I'm tired of defen ding your way of unlocking think about it.

A) Pay 5 cents of euro to 16 cents of euro per day to have a box up to date
B) Pay nothing as you want to earn more and see how the project disappears because of low funds

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FTEAM_MODERATOR For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 20:28   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
Ask people if they want free or paid of anything. PACK9 or PACK8, an iPhone...

People prefer free, it's simple...

Do you prefer to pay for fuel or prefer that anyone pay for you?

If you prefer to do this, then FuriousGold won't be able to purchase new phones and will have an dead-end line in the time.

Remember 5-6 years. HTC, Palm, Blackberry, ZTE, Huawei, Toshiba, Sharp, LG, Sagem, Alcatel...
I agreed with u all people love everything free but this wonderfull unlocking box we paid much for packs (paid alot to get)
i have phone to unlock i have fg box in hand and i have cable but pack not work because ur system is selfish and always takes money .

Old 06-01-2011, 20:38   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

A fair demand
changing between packs must be free

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Nabil For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 20:48   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Good, so the truth it's that you are angry with FuriousGold and tried to move people as you too are selfish, selfish enough to keep your 16 cents and complain here.

Check at the market any box that costs 60€. Cause with the lots of updates, the new brands and the real first and real good updates each year this box renews itself.

From now I think I won't answer anymore here. But here goes a question to the other 11 people who bought paid support area...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272...5/#post6371414

I know you said no...

bilousoft, bod, bouziane1, digiphone, DUSKnenixs, gsm.magic, J3soft, mobile_hotman, oblio, shawn4life, yane, WOULD YOU PAY FOR SUPPORT AREA?

Bye bye!

PS: I like to dialogue with you guys but, you pretend to keep this box alive but no one would buy access to server for 60€

Old 06-01-2011, 20:49   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

One advice, if you try to keep up will be stated as spamming and will be deleted. It supposed no need to keep this up...

Anyway other person may close or delete it. We consider your opinion but do not share the same thoughts

Closed Thread