GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 10:21   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 399832
Sonork: Faheem Anjum
Thanks Meter: 24,308
Donate money to this user
Wink .:hack3r2k:. what about this model [SOLVED]

becoz u already told here that we received this model and working on it check here

also check the date of post
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...01&postcount=6

i am not say that now do it in this time But just asking about this .. u r team working on it ....??????????
thanks for Great Support FG team
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faheem Anjum For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 10:26   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 867442
Sonork: 100.1602740
Thanks Meter: 143
how to flash f 305 sony plzzzzzz help me
Old 12-06-2009, 10:28   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
how to flash f 305 sony plzzzzzz help me
move to right section then u can see how u flash the sony set
Old 12-06-2009, 10:30   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 328688
Thanks Meter: 2,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faheem Anjum View Post
becoz u already told here that we received this model and working on it check here

also check the date of post
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...01&postcount=6

i am not say that now do it in this time But just asking about this .. u r team working on it ....??????????
thanks for Great Support FG team
wht model u talking u nkow wht they only want money tht y they make pack 5 it tru look ks360 model other team if they support they fully support like z3x team and we still waiting for fg to fully support like flashing imi change
Old 12-06-2009, 11:40   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Well I already answered about it, as well as hack3r2k that the phone will require a bit more of time.

Arshad Sunny, sure, as we look only for money we collected all Sagem phones and release it for free... As we like so much the money we have released so many updates lately in Vodafone Module like Zong and T156...

Look, all the FuriousTeam members are HUMANS and we are not able to satisfy all your requests as the market still giving new phones and, each time more difficult. So, this means the programmer it's forced to release solutions fast and as complete as possible.

For flashing LG you can use free flashers spread over the net, Furious released flashing when the flashers were not in the net as it was interesting but just to copy and paste?

Regards

Furious Support
The Following User Says Thank You to FTEAM_MODERATOR For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 12:37   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
Well I already answered about it, as well as hack3r2k that the phone will require a bit more of time.

Arshad Sunny, sure, as we look only for money we collected all Sagem phones and release it for free... As we like so much the money we have released so many updates lately in Vodafone Module like Zong and T156...

Look, all the FuriousTeam members are HUMANS and we are not able to satisfy all your requests as the market still giving new phones and, each time more difficult. So, this means the programmer it's forced to release solutions fast and as complete as possible.

For flashing LG you can use free flashers spread over the net, Furious released flashing when the flashers were not in the net as it was interesting but just to copy and paste?

Regards

Furious Support
and what about My Q ???
Old 12-06-2009, 12:58   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Which question? In this post nothing seen

Regards

furious Support
Old 12-06-2009, 13:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 962029
Sonork: OEM Lock : ON
Thanks Meter: 4,126
Quote:
and what about My Q ???
solution not coming from the the sky..let him give time to find the solution..
Old 12-07-2009, 10:55   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.3. View Post
solution not coming from the the sky..let him give time to find the solution..

okay we gave u time how much time needed for this set already have in u r hand for test so now tell me how much more time u need for test and report
need there is a limited of time ..SO ????
Old 12-07-2009, 12:13   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Look, it's not like recieve and ready! hack3r2k must work on the phone and if the platform it's different requires new way to unlock it and develop from nothing requires time and any date I can tell you won't be true as at least myself can't estimate

Regards

Furious Support
Old 12-11-2009, 15:54   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post

Regards

Furious Support
well done look all other team is already support sagem and t156 like z3x also ,if it not money fg box is exp then othe box
then y u make pack 5 for lg fone to pay it look z3x team wht they put in support they dn,t make pcak 5 i m sur at the moment ur team is bussy making pack 6 lor htc pack 7 for nokia and for mot
copy and paste then y u support ks360 for unlocking long time ago

and we still pay every year to keep update our account
Old 12-11-2009, 16:01   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
okay we gave u time how much time needed for this set already have in u r hand for test so now tell me how much more time u need for test and report
need there is a limited of time ..SO ????
yes bro u to wait unlimited time coz see 6 r 8 month ago they support ks360 unlocking but untill now they talk about copy past they y they diden release ime chang for tht modle so faheem just be pation they will but i dn,t when maybe after ******** word cup 2010
Old 12-11-2009, 16:26   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Sorry T156 it's only supported by other team appart from us. But the idea it's simple, research require time. Believe me if hack3r2k could release right now full solution for many phones but, it's not so easy, it require time to study and program.

About your "funny" comment about EuroCup please tell me, how many boxes are doing ZONG, T156, ZTE Modems, most ZTE phones or even more simple, which is the UNIQUE team after years that still offers Treo680? So for that moment you will see more and more updates coming, as we are all working to offer best release, some of us collecting phones and answering and others trying to decrypt or program to release all the possible updates...

About KS360 IMEI change it's ok, hack3r2k didn't release that function so, because of that this means Furious it's expensive or bad?

First try to check what we do, then be sure about what others can do compared to us and then comment again as talking about T156 without having a single idea... It's not good...

Much more will come and of course F102 too...

And jsut an ending word about your comment about PACKs...

What do you thing about UB activations? Or Infinity Activations? Or JAF Activations? Or Z3X Activations? Or Polar Activations? Or NsPro Activations? Or SETool credits? Or Cruiser credits? Or DreamBox actiation? Or Smartclip activations? Or Martech Activations? Or Vygis activations? Or EU activation? Or VodaStar Activations?

Other boxes have also activations, as you see lots of them, and some I forget for sure... So why do you see so bad the activations? Only you are allowed to eat?

Waiting your nice answer...
Old 12-11-2009, 18:11   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 249497
Thanks Meter: 180
Wake up peaple

Peaple pls wake up, i bet that if you find a way to make your own box with lets say 40 models and you sell it for 200 euros and then you find a way to be the first and give about 10 more models i bet that you will want to be payed again and *** fteam moderator say we all have to eat, all peaple complains about activations men, about 3 days ago i friend of mine come to my shop and ask if theres a way to hack ns.... Box to get free activation men if you dont want to invesT 50 lousi euros in one activation men dedicate you life to sell coconuts pls programers have to eat, team have to pay for server service, the rent of ther office and shops time invested and many other things so pls stop bitchin that my two cents

P.S. AND OFCOURSE IF YOU GET ENOGHT MONEY MAKING A BOX AND GET AN XTRA INCOME TO BUY A NICE HD TV A NEW N900 A NICE BMW WHY NOT PEAPLE DONT WORK JUST TO PAY BILLS!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to CHAGUA For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2009, 13:52   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad sunny View Post
yes bro u to wait unlimited time coz see 6 r 8 month ago they support ks360 unlocking but untill now they talk about copy past they y they diden release ime chang for tht modle so faheem just be pation they will but i dn,t when maybe after ******** word cup 2010

KS360 IMEI CHANGE can be done using LGM3 module and IMEI AT REPAIR (might not work all fws). Phone must be on, KG800 cable must be used, similar way by choosing factory at reset can REMOVE phone code. You excuse us of ur nonsense replies if you have no ideea how to use what you have and where to look info if you dont know.

NoBr