GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 13:12   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 745550
Thanks Meter: 117
Mr hacker open my box

mr hacker if mr korter has any receipt that it shows that l owe him, let him post it here in forum and l will pay him for that receipt or someone like kortner.
they dont have to complain here in forum without any prove and dont talk about that here in forum without evidence and disturbing me for nothing.
l dont have anything to prove you couse the problems that they have they dont have them with me.

Please tell me if you r goin to open the box or not.

With respect
Renaldo Ushe

Old 04-06-2013, 13:36   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Man you got answer in old topic with all info what you need that all , noone can help you untile you not solve problem with your ressaler.
And not him should prove that you own him money but you that you not own and paypal that is used to payment is not you.
If you can't prove this then noone can help you then person that you own money.

Old 04-06-2013, 14:15   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

in the begining l wanna tell you what happend with mr korter: With mr Korter l dont understand one thing, becouse from the case that Mr. Nesmi Avdolli or Luan Avdolli opened to korter the case was win by korter and from what l know 100 $ korter owen to them for one vodafone uk unlocked which he didnt unlocked and thats why they opened the case for him. Now l wanna know what he wants from me.

Old 04-06-2013, 14:21   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

l only transalated to them for the purchases that they made, becouse they dont speak well english and understand too and they making business like this and have forious gold box and their box is working and mine not . How do u explain this thing.You know very well that to create a paypal account can not open with different names couse the paypal check you from the bank.

Old 04-06-2013, 14:28   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

before couple days l was tryin to talk to him about this problem like as u said to me up and he was only sayin bad words to me. l cant talk him. he took more that he wanna so what he wants from them, that he complain to you.

Old 04-06-2013, 14:31   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

what receipts he send to you that prove that thay owened to korter, becouse this dosent exist.If he has one let him send it to me or post it here in forum.

Old 04-06-2013, 15:28   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Man stop bull**** for talk like this is offtopic section if want write post like this do this there not here do you understand ?
He give prof that on paypal was charge back and give fg serial to block and that all from our side everything more need solve with him.
Do you understand ?

Old 04-07-2013, 20:41   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i didn't buy this box from korter, i didn't buy something from server of korter .let him to prove that i have bought the box from him.
i have bought the box from "new central electronic asia " in shop of furious gold physically not by internet.
kotrer find my serial number of my furious gold from this old post:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272...caunt-1189014/
you can check that
korter is lying about that. hi is retaliating regarding his case opened by Nesmi Avdolli on PayPal although this case is wining by korter.
how i can prove to you in other way that i didn't buy the box from him.I don't now why hi is retaliating to me and not to Nesmi Avdolli or Luan Avdolli. They have furious gold too and their box is still working. I tried to talk to korter about this but hi' s to angry and doesn't respond to me. I believe that this case will have a solution. I'm waiting for this.

Closed Thread