GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 20:32   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1712950
Thanks Meter: 0
My Furious Gold Box just stop working

I have successfully unlocked some phones. Then in the past few weeks everything just stops working.

When I used the LGM1 module and connect to LG C2000 phone to the box by cable with the phone turned on during the entire process, the result was:
Insert Battery In Phone !
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:07

When I used the LG Shark Code to manually enter some IMEI numbers for LG C2000 phones, the error message says "Unsufficient Credits!"

For the EMEI I have successfully submitted before, I got the following results:
LG ALL OPER. 010628001202080 NCK: NOT_CODE
LG ALL OPER. 010782001076125 NCK: NOT_CODE
LG ALL OPER. 010742001625214 NCK: NO_FOUND
LG ALL OPER. 010628004235251 NCK: NO_FOUND
LG ALL OPER. 010742002128309 NCK: NO_FOUND
LG ALL OPER. 010628001760954 NCK: NOT_CODE
LG ALL OPER. 010628001104575 NCK: NO_FOUND
LG ALL OPER. 010742003004756 NCK: NO_FOUND
LG ALL OPER. 010628002426704 NCK: NO_FOUND

Finally, when I tried to download some modules from furiousgold.com, like LGM1 V1.0.0.372.zip, it says "HACK ATTEMPT", while I could still download the LG Shark Code!

Here's the details of my box:
Box username: FGOLD29
Box id: 75021F2C
Packs: PACK1, PACK10 *, PACK11 *, PACK2, PACK3, PACK4, PACK5, PACK6, PACK8, PACK9 (PACK9 EXPIRES ON 2012-07-12 19:11:18)
Activation Date: 2011-06-29 08:21:11
Expiration Date: 2012-06-29 08:21:11
Account status: Your account is up to date.

Please help me resolve this problem as soon as possible, as I am stuck with many phones to download. I have sent several emails to the support team but all I received were the auto-reply messages. In the past 6 months of using your product, every time I had problem, I had to figure it out myself. Your support team is no help. I must admit that you have one of the poorest support of all the companies I have bought products from before. I am sorry to say that but I cannot help from ranting!

Henry
Old 01-17-2012, 10:54   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
Let's see:

As for LGM1 issue seems to be because of bad cable selected or check the pinout of the cable

About PACK9 this issue of no code it's because the IMEI it's not in LG database because of being too new or too old.

About insufficient credits you must contact hack3r2k or wait 24h to retry.

Regarding support area it's because a firewall, antivirus or maybe your ISP. Try to disable antivirus and firewall and retry.

If you complain about our support but it's the first time in six months of issues that you have written in forum, then seems something it's bad at your side aswell.

I hope my advices may help you and let us know if you got any other issues
Old 01-17-2012, 17:35   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
Let's see:

As for LGM1 issue seems to be because of bad cable selected or check the pinout of the cable
I have used the same cable for the same phone before and it worked so I don't think the problem is with the cable. I am selling phones and accessories, I know which cable works with which phone.

Quote:

Regarding support area it's because a firewall, antivirus or maybe your ISP. Try to disable antivirus and firewall and retry.
I have used Furious Gold Box with the antivirus and firewall on before. But I'll give it a try without it now.

Quote:
If you complain about our support but it's the first time in six months of issues that you have written in forum, then seems something it's bad at your side aswell.
Yes it's the first time I write in this forum, but I have sent numerous emails to the support team and none of them was replied, I only got auto-reply messages. The only time I got a reply was six months ago, when I asked for the activation. The other times I had to go figure it out myself. I even tried to make numerous phone calls but the phone was never picked up (I am aware of the different in time zone). You need to have a better customer service.
Old 01-17-2012, 17:42   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
Well for issues with our software the official forum it's used, so mail contact won't solve this kind of issues. Steve is the man behind the e-mail and he is in charge of other things. It's always better to use the forum, or if want or prefer email use luskao[at]gmail.com that's my mail and I use it with my phone.

About the issues with support area the hack attempt can be because a slow connection or maybe your isp or any soft closed any important port. I use Chrome and Microsoft Security Essentials and never got an issue.

As for the cable I gave my advice based in my experience, if pack9 detects the phone the same should go for the PACK1.
Old 01-17-2012, 19:44   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryvuong View Post
I have used the same cable for the same phone before and it worked so I don't think the problem is with the cable. I am selling phones and accessories, I know which cable works with which phone.

I have used Furious Gold Box with the antivirus and firewall on before. But I'll give it a try without it now.

Yes it's the first time I write in this forum, but I have sent numerous emails to the support team and none of them was replied, I only got auto-reply messages. The only time I got a reply was six months ago, when I asked for the activation. The other times I had to go figure it out myself. I even tried to make numerous phone calls but the phone was never picked up (I am aware of the different in time zone). You need to have a better customer service.
Contact me tommorow on skype id hack3r2k

Br
Old 01-17-2012, 20:23   #6 (permalink)

hack3r2k, what is your time zone? My time zone is Los Angeles, USA. When you say "tomorrow" what is the date and time in Los Angeles?

Here's another try with all the firewall and antivirus turned off. I am trying to unlock LG C2000 phone.

Result for using Shark Code Calculator to add IMEI by cable:
Searching phone;[*] Phone must be powered on;[*] Phone display must be lighted;[*] If USB is beeing used then MODEM port must be selected;
Error...
Time needed - 00:01:30

Result for using Shark Code Calculator to add IMEI manually:
Preparing to connect server;
Checking server authorisation;
Authentificated OK !
Operation completed with error 'Unsufficient credits !'
Time needed - 00:00:34

Result for using LGM1 calculator to unlock with cable:
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:08

For the "hack attempt" problem, it does not happen to all download files. For example, I can download LG Shark Code Calculator, but not the LGM1. I don't think it has anything to do with my firewall or antivirus. Your server must have blocked my account.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:26   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
hack3r2k, what is your time zone? My time zone is Los Angeles, USA. When you say "tomorrow" what is the date and time in Los Angeles?

Here's another try with all the firewall and antivirus turned off. I am trying to unlock LG C2000 phone.

Result for using Shark Code Calculator to add IMEI by cable:
Searching phone;[*] Phone must be powered on;[*] Phone display must be lighted;[*] If USB is beeing used then MODEM port must be selected;
Error...
Time needed - 00:01:30

Result for using Shark Code Calculator to add IMEI manually:
Preparing to connect server;
Checking server authorisation;
Authentificated OK !
Operation completed with error 'Unsufficient credits !'
Time needed - 00:00:34

Result for using LGM1 calculator to unlock with cable:
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:08

For the "hack attempt" problem, it does not happen to all download files. For example, I can download LG Shark Code Calculator, but not the LGM1. I don't think it has anything to do with my firewall or antivirus. Your server must have blocked my account.

I'm GMT+2. Regarding c2000 obviously the cable used has wrong pinout else the phone would get detected or the phone socket has some issues so try to clean it. Regarding codes these phoens are too odl and got removed by lg from database so thats the reason you arent getting anything for them.

Regarding files download are you sure you try to downlaod these from support area and nto from modules descrition page ? Can attach a movie showing the problem you encounter ?

Regarding shark error message it was fixed.

Br
Old 01-19-2012, 01:44   #8 (permalink)

I see some progress today. The "Add IMEI Manually" is now working. But I still can't add IMEI or unlock by cable.

I use the Furious Gold cable 011 for LG C2000 as shown on your website. In fact, I have successfully unlocked many LG C2000 with this cable before. I don't think the problem is with the phone because I am trying it with many phones, not just one, and the problem is the same. Now that you say the cable has wrong pin out, which one should I use? Do you think the following USB cable will work?
http://www.****.com/itm/390370593288

Regarding the download, I always go to support area first before I download anything. Note that the "Hack Attempt" problem does not happen to all download files. For example, I can download the LG Shark Code Calculator, but not the LGM1.

(Edit: the **** in the link is E B A Y . It may have been automatically removed by the forum filter)

Last edited by henryvuong; 01-19-2012 at 01:51.
Old 01-19-2012, 15:57   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
I see some progress today. The "Add IMEI Manually" is now working. But I still can't add IMEI or unlock by cable.

I use the Furious Gold cable 011 for LG C2000 as shown on your website. In fact, I have successfully unlocked many LG C2000 with this cable before. I don't think the problem is with the phone because I am trying it with many phones, not just one, and the problem is the same. Now that you say the cable has wrong pin out, which one should I use? Do you think the following USB cable will work?
http://www.****.com/itm/390370593288

Regarding the download, I always go to support area first before I download anything. Note that the "Hack Attempt" problem does not happen to all download files. For example, I can download the LG Shark Code Calculator, but not the LGM1.

(Edit: the **** in the link is E B A Y . It may have been automatically removed by the forum filter)

The cable used for reading the info isnt same with the unlock cable. If teh reading be cable dont work thast why u have ADD IMEI MANUALLY.

Br
Old 01-19-2012, 18:26   #10 (permalink)

I just ordered two 011 cables from Furious Gold. I hope it will solve the problem. Just curious, why do you limit 10 IMEI a day for the manual enter? Shouldn't we have unlimited unlock?

Do you have any idea why I cannot download some files? Can you look into my account and fix it?
Old 01-20-2012, 10:28   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
I just ordered two 011 cables from Furious Gold. I hope it will solve the problem. Just curious, why do you limit 10 IMEI a day for the manual enter? Shouldn't we have unlimited unlock?

Do you have any idea why I cannot download some files? Can you look into my account and fix it?
10 imei limit by manual input is there to stop retarded free codes givers. By cable you can input one million of coes per day if you wish.

Br
Old 02-03-2012, 23:43   #12 (permalink)

On Jan 19, I ordered two Furious Cables 011 from furiousgold.com and paid immediately with Paypal. Today, I check back my account online and the order detail says "Your order has not been paid yet." In my Paypal account, it shows that the payment is completed the same day I placed the order. Here're the details:

Furious Gold Box ID: 75021F2C
Order number: 20652
Order date: Jan 19, 2012
My Paypal ID: [email protected]
Paypal transaction ID: 3FN37920VP3658212
Total paid: 4 EUR (5.28 USD)

To date, I have never received any notification about the transaction. Please look into my account and let me know what's going on. I need these cables as soon as possible. This is the part that your company needs to improve as well. When I ordered the Furious Gold Box many months ago, I never received any confirmation about my order, no tracking number, even though I sent several messages asking for it. I did received the box at the end but I was not impressed with your order service.

Best regards
Old 02-04-2012, 00:35   #13 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
On Jan 19, I ordered two Furious Cables 011 from furiousgold.com and paid immediately with Paypal. Today, I check back my account online and the order detail says "Your order has not been paid yet." In my Paypal account, it shows that the payment is completed the same day I placed the order. Here're the details:

Furious Gold Box ID: 75021F2C
Order number: 20652
Order date: Jan 19, 2012
My Paypal ID: [email protected]
Paypal transaction ID: 3FN37920VP3658212
Total paid: 4 EUR (5.28 USD)

To date, I have never received any notification about the transaction. Please look into my account and let me know what's going on. I need these cables as soon as possible. This is the part that your company needs to improve as well. When I ordered the Furious Gold Box many months ago, I never received any confirmation about my order, no tracking number, even though I sent several messages asking for it. I did received the box at the end but I was not impressed with your order service.

Best regards
Contact [email protected]

Br
Old 02-07-2012, 18:39   #14 (permalink)

I sent a message to [email protected] a couple days ago, and yesterday I received a refund of my payment without any explanation! I did not ask for a refund. I need these cables to replace the broken one. If they refund my payment, at least they should let me know why. If Furious Gold cannot sell me the cable, where else can I buy it?

I sent another message to Palma Steve but I have a very faint hope that I will receive an answer. This is very typical of Furious Gold service. Sorry I do not want to keep ranting but this is the only place that my message can be read by Furious Gold.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:35   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
I sent a message to [email protected] a couple days ago, and yesterday I received a refund of my payment without any explanation! I did not ask for a refund. I need these cables to replace the broken one. If they refund my payment, at least they should let me know why. If Furious Gold cannot sell me the cable, where else can I buy it?

I sent another message to Palma Steve but I have a very faint hope that I will receive an answer. This is very typical of Furious Gold service. Sorry I do not want to keep ranting but this is the only place that my message can be read by Furious Gold.
Ok and what us have to do with thsi problem. GPG is a different company. You must ask them why they did a refund.

Br